Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Makran DavleYour feedback matters!
I have tonsilates for over 8 years. I have tried home. But it get infected frequently. How can I rid out of tonsilates completely. Please reply and suggest a remedy without surgery.
I have a friend of mine who has LOW BP and is off late complaining about feeling dizzy most of the times. If she goes out in the sun, she feels dizzy, if she does some work like walking for some time she feels dizzy and tired. She is mostly tired all the time and keeps getting body pains. If you could point out to me as to whom to consult (which speciality doctor) and any diagnostic tests required that would be great.
Good Evening Sir! When I enter into a closed surface vehicles like bus, car,etc. I got a dizzy feeling, Then my body lose my full energy and finally I produce vomit in every time. Not only vehicles ,such as fragrances, powder smell anything How to control and prevent this problem Help me!
Both nasals get blocked. Had 2 times sinus surgery in Patiala. Last sinus surgery done in October, 2008. The problem of nasal blockage frequently recurs. The nasal discharge comes out from throat which results in severe sore throat. With this both the nasal air passage and throat air passage get choked making difficult to breath. For this problem suggest remedy.
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.