Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Makran Davle
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Makran DavleYour feedback matters!
I am 62-year-old male person, having phlegm in throat and am unable to take it out. I tried Alex. What's immediate remedy to resolve this problem?
Hello doctor I am 30 year old man I have nose bleeding problem last two days what should I do please tell me.
My 8 years daughter has throat infection, cold for a week. Now she has developed small lump on her neck .Please suggest what it could be? And remedied for the same.
I'm 19 years old and I have redness around near my nose ad and dryness on both side of lips. How s can I cure this.
I have tinnitus problem in my left ear. I hear faint whistling sound non - stop. It first started around 4 months ago. It stopped for a few weeks and again started. What should I do and what precautions should I take to avoid severeness? Can it be self-cured? What medicines should I take?
I am having pain on the left side of my throat while swallowing and while yawning from last two weeks. Only on the left side. Apparently I thought it might be due to cold but then its nearly three weeks (more than two) the pain is persisting. The pain is felt more when I lie down in bed and swallow the saliva that comes in the mouth naturally. What should I do?
I have sinus problem. Kya iska ayurved me jad se khatm karne ka ilaz ha. Mujhe eight years se ye problem ha always headche rehta ha bus antibiotics khati rehti hu to kuch dino ke liye hi theek hota ha. Kisi ne ayurved ki ek dava batae ha itrifal kishanji kya isse meri problem theek ho jaegi.
I get frequent cold, runny nose and sneezing. Usually starts in the morning and lasts till noon. If I take a cetrizine it gets controlled in an hour or two. At local clinic doctor prescribed a stronger dose of levocetirizine for a week, after this medication cold got controlled for a week and then it re started to appear in regular frequency. This is happening since almost an year. I tried strict diet control, nose mask, home remedies, taking steam bath, but they dint help in long term. Please suggest.
From two days, one of her ears got blocked and cannot hear from that ear! What will be the cause for that? If it is do to ear glue, what medicine she should take?
Sinusitis refers to an extremely painful condition caused due to the inflammation and swelling of sinuses. A host of causes contribute to sinusitis, chief among them being allergies, air pollution or sometimes infection (learn more About Acute Respiratory Infections). It causes extreme discomfort, throbbing headache, sore throat and a blocked nose. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways of dealing with this problem, ayurveda with its reliance on natural products as remedial measures have emerged as a clear favorite.
Some of the ayurvedic remedies for sinusitis are:
- Inhalation of steam with tulsi: The benefits of tulsi are widespread and need little introduction. The ambit of its advantages is expansive, making its presence felt even in treating sinusitis. In case of severe bouts of sinusitis, it is highly recommended that you inhale steam with tulsi almost every day in the week.
- Have ginger along with honey: Another way of treating acute pangs of sinusitis is by making a paste of ginger and honey. Make small tablets of this mixture and for most effective results it is advisable that you have it every day.
- Avoid certain food: Just how incorporating certain food in the diet help in reducing the pain of sinusitis, eliminating few, often times help you to achieve the same purpose. When you suffer from sinusitis, it is only advisable that you diligently avoid dairy products like milk, yoghurt as well as intoxicants like cigarettes (know about the impacts of smoking on your organs) and alcohol.
- Lemon juice and water: In the initial stages of sinusitis, having a daily concoction of lemon juice and water is considered very beneficial. During this phase maintaining a light diet is advisable.
- Practice pranayama: The gamut of ayurvedic remedies includes not only the prescription of what to eat and what to avoid but also several exercises that help in expediting the process of recovery. Among them, pranayama with its focus on control and regulation of breath is particularly beneficial in curing sinusitis.