Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Makarand FulzeleYour feedback matters!
How to get rid of blackspot under my eyes? I used skin shine and skin light. I became fair but the blackspot under eyes was more know. So please suggest me. I want to get rid of those spots.
Vitiligo: 10 Important Facts
Vitiligo is a disease in which the pigment cells of the skin are destroyed in certain areas.
Symptoms and signs of vitiligo include loss of skin color in the form of depigmented, or white patches of skin in any location on the body.
Vitiligo can be focal and localized to one area, or it may affect several different areas of the body.
The exact cause of vitiligo is unknown, although mostly believe that it is an autoimmune condition in which the body's immune system mistakenly attacks and destroys certain cells within the body.
Most people who have vitiligo will develop the condition prior to age 40; about half develop it before age 20.
Vitiligo may have a genetic component, as the condition tends to run in families.
Vitiligo is not painful and does not have significant health consequences; however, it can have emotional and psychological consequences.
Some treatments can reduce the severity of the condition, but it can be difficult to cure.
There is no known way to prevent vitiligo.
There are some home remedies which may improve appearance.
I am having Rashes on my shoulders! And I am also having permanent black marks of it! How can I get rid of it? Suggest the markable option please!
I have small small boils in my underarms & behind my neck. In my underarms it feels very itchy and when I scratch them then water will come out frm & kind of marks still there.
I'm a 26 years old Indian guy and have neck and face very darker than my rest of the body, maybe due to tan or because I did not take care of it and don't use any facewash, moisturiser etc and handled the teenage pimples in a rough way so I developed patchy marks kind of uneven tone. Face was oily but it turned kind of dry due to my flaky dandruff issue. What Treatment/Creams can be done to make my skin tone even and similar to my other body?
Causes, symptoms and treatment for Benign Anorectal
My skin is oily and have pimples and marks on face. I have lots of marks and pimples on chest as well as back part (bacne)
I have started taking Glutathione 1000 mg with Vitc 1500 mg. My main objective was to get fairer skin as have heard that it is master antioxidant and is very good for skin in all sense. I have taken medicine for 15 days. For initial five days my skin felt very nice. However as days passed, it has started become very dry, and dark complexioned and areas like chin t zones and side skin of face has become too much dry and dark. This is working opposite. Can someone pls help.
I suffer from livedoid vasculitis the ulcers are not healing despite proper treatment what should I do.
I am 19 old girl. I am having medicines for PCOS. I have 100 kg weight. My problem is my neck, underarms have black colour. Its like dirt. After hard scrubbing it will go. Again with in few days it will come back. It's not allergy. It is dirt. What I do.
The skin is the first organ, which shows the signs of ageing. Whether it is wrinkles or stretch marks the first signs will be shown on the skin. Stretch marks are not only the cause of ageing, but also form due to obesity, sudden increase in height, sudden weight loss or gain, etc. You might often think of how to get rid of these marks as they aren't attractive and make the skin look old.
Here are a few ayurvedic remedies to get rid of stretch marks:
- Olive Oil: Olive oil is a wonderful type of cleanser and moisturizer. Olive oil cures the damaged collagen of the skin. It also helps to increase the blood flow to the surface of the skin.
- Cocoa butter: Cocoa butter can be used as a moisturizer. It helps to improve the elasticity of the skin. By hydrating the skin, it also improves the appearance of the skin. Besides cocoa butter, you can also use almond oil, vitamin E oil and lavender oil.
- Aloe vera gel: Aloe Vera has a variety of uses for the body. In the case of stretch marks, aloe vera gel helps lighten the stretch marks. This will eventually result in complete disappearance of the stretch marks.
- Sesame oil: Mix Sesame oil with pure olive and almond oil and massage it gently over stretch marks area, this will help lighten the marks on skin.
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood helps the skin to cool down. It also improves the elasticity of the skin.
- Potato Juice: Potato juice contains a lot of antioxidants, which help to soothe the skin and remove stretch marks.
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa has a huge amount of vitamin K, vitamin E and amino acids. These help in curing damaged collagen in the skin which is the prime cause of stretch marks.
- Castor Oil: Castor oil helps to stimulate collagen and elastin production. It also helps the damaged tissues regain their original shape. It also helps the skin to return to its original position after suffering from stretching.
Apart from the above mentioned oils, regular yoga asanas, stretching exercises, nutritious diet, and a wholesome meal is a must for your skin nourishment.