Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Makarand FulzeleYour feedback matters!
Some skin coloured pigments around my eyes. I can't understand. Can you please suggest a medicine to cure?
sir, i got bog bite scars on my face 13 years ago.. is there any remedy other than lasor to cure it??.. is it possible to remove the scars by anti scar removal cream..?? plz suggest thanks
I am using Saslic Foaming Face wash and loctocalamine lotion for my oil face. Is it good to use these both suggest me.
I am 22 years male and i'm getting dark circles near my eyes .Will you please tell ways to get rid of it .and reason behind this circles?
i am 20 years old. my face is getting black day by day.the reson is due to tan. i have went to beauty parlour for tan removal. so can you please advice me what products shoutd be used for the face to glow?
I got mark or black spots in my face not over all but some parts of my chicks. I used some creams life fare glow but not effective. Suggest me the right way to make my face clear.
I am 38 years old person but still facing lots of acne problems on my face. Also having black patches (tanning) due to very sensitive skin and sun exposure. I am having small dark spots developed on my both the hands call LP. How can I get rid of these problems.
I want to ask any good medicine for face spot aur clear dead skin, what should I do for care it, which kind of food I need to take.
Respected doctor. My skin is too oily. I have to wash my face every 3 hrs. How can I prevent it and make my skin glow and be subtle. Using home remedies. If any.
This summer I m so upset because of sun tanned skin. I have very fare look so its really irritating. Any chemo or home remedy you know please share with me ?
I am 21 years old. In my ass there is some small types of pin ball and some tym its going to be pain. What should I do? Give me suitable suggestion.
My mother is suffering from giant fibroadenoma in her left breast. One doctor has said to take a medicine for one month to cure it and others advised for operation. Should I go for operation or should I try medicines?
I am 21 yrs old. I have been suffering from white marks on my face 5 only. I consulted a homeopathy doctor. He is teeling the problem is about heat in body. How to overcome the problem.
How to remove sunTan on my face any remedies or medicines plzz give suggestions. My face is effected with sunTan.
Prostate Cancer is a form of cancer that affects men. The prostate is basically a small gland that sits in the male pelvic cavity and is responsible for producing seminal fluid or semen, from its position under the bladder, surrounding the urethra. The testosterone hormone controls this gland.
Prostate cancer refers to the growth of a malignant mass of cells which can also be called a tumour. More about this cancer:
- Risk Factors: The various risk factors involved in this kind of cancer are many. Advanced age, a family history of the same disease, obesity as well as genetic changes can lead to the development of this kind of tumour.
- Types: There are basically two types of prostate cancer, including fast growing or aggressive, and slow growing or non-aggressive. Yet, it is also important to remember that not every abnormal growth in this gland can be termed as a tumour, or is a sign of prostate cancer. A malignant growth signifies prostate cancer. This tumour can grow at a fast pace for aggressive prostate cancer, while it can grow and spread slowly for the non-aggressive type.
- Symptoms: It is possible to not have any kind of obvious symptoms when suffering from this kind of cancer. The symptoms usually begin to show up when the cancer has reached a more advanced stage. These include urinary problems, most significantly. The patient may go through pain and difficulty when it comes to urinating. This pain may also occur during ejaculation. The patient may also find blood discharge in the semen upon ejaculation and suffer from sexual dysfunction as well. Pain in the chest, pelvic area and back are also common symptoms of prostate cancer, which may gradually turn into numbness in the said areas as well.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis of the issue will be done by a specialist from the urology department. After a physical examination where a diagnosis of the symptoms and other check ups will happen, the doctor may conduct lab tests to check the blood, urine and other samples. Further, imaging tests like MRI and CT scans will also be conducted. A digital rectal exam and prostate biopsy will also help in effective diagnosis.
- Treatment: The treatment of this kind of cancer usually depends on the severity of the symptoms and the spread of the tumour. Besides active observation, the doctor may also recommend radiation, chemotherapy and surgery based on the age and health condition of the patient. If you happen to find even subtle symptoms which could point towards this disease, do not hesitate to get in touch with the doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.