Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Maitreyi Gayatri
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Maitreyi GayatriYour feedback matters!
I am 35 years old I have dull and loose skin and my face completion is dark I want to fare my face in 4 days.
Kamar se aage ki taraf nahi jhuka jata jyada pedal nahi Chala jata and stairs par uppar jane par dard hota hai please suggets.
There are many nutrition supplements in market to gain weight, could you please suggest the best one among them.
I am 22 year old male. I am facing dandruff and hair fall problem since more than 6 months. Hair fall shampoo is not helping. I fear if this continues for longer, I might go bald. I am also facing problem of hair whitening. I think reason behind this is using gel in teenage. Kindly guide me.
Psoriasis is a skin condition characterized by red patches of skin or small scaling spots covered with silvery and thick scales. The pain, itching, and burning symptoms in Psoriasis can get too discomforting at times. If it is recurring in cycles of month or weeks, patients need to visit a doctor.
Doctors usually prescribe corticosteroid creams and ointments to apply over the affected parts. However, such topical medicines may have side effects. They may even stop working if applied for a long time.
Psoriatic symptoms may also come back after some time. Patients can take the help of homeopathy to cure Psoriasis since it rarely has any side effect and it may be able to cure the problem permanently.
What is Psoriasis
It is an inflammatory condition of skin, which affects a small percentage of people, but can appear at any age, between 11 and 60. The skin may also be dry and cracked and bleed. Itching, soreness and burning are common conditions associated with Psoriasis. There may also be thickened or ridged nails and even stiff, swollen joints. The condition can be widespread or sporadic.
Whatever be the nature of the condition, it is very likely to be painful, itchy and even burning. If it leads to bleeding, it can become very discomforting.
Causes of Psoriasis
● It is considered that Psoriasis is a result of overactive immune cells. The immune cells attack healthy skin cells and precipitate the problem.
● Normal cells undergo a continuous process of change. They move up to the surface of the skin, die and are shed within weeks. This process gets accelerated in Psoriasis. As a result, cells go through this cycle within a few days. This causes all the symptoms of skin and even joints like fingers and toes including the spine.
Homeopathy and Psoriasis
There are side effects of traditional Psoriasis treatment. It may not even be able to cure the problem permanently. People need to take these into account while seeking treatment for Psoriatic skin conditions.
● In Homeopathy, doctors may just target the problem or suggest a constitutional remedy that can strengthen the system in general.
● Homeopathic doctors may not just look at the Psoriasis symptoms of the patient, but also the patient’s general health. They take note of how patients react to the environment and which factors trigger their emotion.
● Constitutional approach is the hallmark of careful Homeopathic treatment for diseases, including Psoriasis.
● However, doctors may also combine constitutional remedy with symptomatic treatment for best resolution of the problem.
Traditional remedy may not be able to cure Psoriasis permanently. This is why many patients are now turning to homeopathy. Homeopathic doctors fight the disease in two ways – constitutionally and symptomatically. This may strengthen the body to resist Psoriasis and also prevent flare-ups.