Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Maithili Kamat
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Maithili KamatYour feedback matters!
My friend having hair loss problem, two side having bald, he was used lot of products and medicines, what is right solution.
I have mole on my right forehead. I had surgery on that mole 6 months ago. But it's come once again. What should I do?
I am loosing my hair very quickly. I am 26 years old girl but at this tender age my hair is greying a lot. Am worried about my hair health. I do oil massage twice a weak. I use nihar oil for massaging. Please help and advice some medicine for my hair betterment.
After sex skin was coming out and light pain after two days it become normal I have diabetes from 3years please advise no other sex connections any one except wife.
I am suffering from psoriasis since 3 year on my head pls give me best medicine to remove this plssssss I am suffering well pls give best medicine.
I have a pimple inside below part of my eye skin and its got reddish. Can you please suggest me some ointment.
I am 22 years old male and. Meri puri body me charbi ki ganth ban gayi hai aur vo day to day some new ganth bhi nikal rahi hai abi jo ganth hai vo bahut badi ho gayi hai please bataye ye ganth kaise galegi aur ye ganth 25 to 30 hai please tell me What should I do? Aur new ganth nikalne se ruke.
I am 20 year old gir before 3 months I had pimples n black marks on my face my doctor suggests me melacare I used it only onces in evening after using it means in 15 days my face become shiny n fair but I used it after getting fairness n after sometime I have rashes but now I do not know why my face is notglowing I also did mistake I sometime forgot to apply sunscreen but I stopped using melacare before 2 months n using kojivit gel but my face looks dull n black why this so happen please tell me can I again start melacare n can I stop. After 10 days or doest it make me more dark means what should I do if I start for only 7 days it again make me dark after stopping it please tell me what should I do plz.
Does eating mango cause pimple or acne on face? Suggest it's other causes and treatments. And prevention too.
I am 23 year old and theere are pimple and oiliness problem on face what I can do? also hair problem.
Hi, I am 30 years old, facing hair fall problem from last 10 years, I have tried lot of things but not getting results, my skin is dry, permanent dandruff problem, some doctors say this is skin problem, suggested me to use zydip-c lotion, tried same, but not effective for long time, can you please suggest some ayurvedic treatment, so that I get rid of dandruff permanently & if possible good hair growth.
I am suffering from extreme hair fall (about 100 plus strands a day) I have tried changing shampoos but no help. I apply hair oil almost every day still nothing is helping. My hairs from forehead are getting thinner so much that I can see my scalp now. I have never before faced such problem in my life. I am scared and worried because I am just 24 years. PLEASE HELP!
I am 20 years old. My name is sanjay. I am from west bengal. My face getting full of pimple in case of sunset. How can I get relief from it?
hello I am rajesh tiwari, I am suffering from fungal infection, I aspire to know that, what should I do means what tablets should I prefer.
Hello I have hairfall problems and my hairs are very dry thin rough I have tried many shampoos conditioner. I have done spa also but its same please suggest me something and if I have to concentrate on my meal then please suggest me what should I and in my daily meal? I am pure vegetarian.
How to remove pimples and blackspot from my face which cosmetics or natural here can I use. I have this problem from long time?
Blessed are the people who enjoy a flawless, radiant and healthy skin throughout their lives. Pollution, stress and unhealthy lifestyle have been affecting mankind like never before. Flawless skin is becoming a thing of the past. Skin problems like acne, pimples, freckles, fine lines and wrinkles, to name a few are on a mercurial rise. The skin is losing its radiance at an alarming rate. Unhealthy and dull skin can affect a person's confidence greatly. Do not turn panicky and insomniac over it.
A few healthy habits, if practiced daily, can work wonders and help in restoring the skin pH acidic 5.5 balance and skin radiance:
- The power drink to flawless skin: Skin problems are an amalgamation of many internal as well as external factors. The toxins that accumulate within our system act as a catalyst. If not flushed out, the toxins can deteriorate the skin tone and texture, resulting in acne and other skin problems. Thus, detoxification becomes very important. Drink a glass of warm lemon water every morning. It helps to greatly detoxify the body.
- The sweet route to skin problems: Cakes, pastries, ice creams, pizzas, beverages, can satisfy your taste buds, but they will do your skin no good. Excess intake of sweets and sugar greatly accelerates the ageing process. When it comes to acne problems, the Glycation (attachment of the digested sugar to the collagen protein) process is the main wrecker in chief.
- Go the healthy way: Unhealthy eating habits can damage your skin immensely. To look healthy, you need to eat healthy. Include lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet. Avocados, broccoli, berries are a rich source of antioxidants and should be taken regularly. Make a habit of eating at least one fruit daily. Citrus fruits are highly recommended. Salads are equally beneficial.
- One of the golden rule is to enjoy a flawless skin is to keep your skin hydrated. The skin pH acidic 5.5 is very important for a healthy skin. Drink 6 - 8 glasses of water daily and feel the difference.
- If glowing skin is what you desire, sound sleep is what you need. A good 6-8 hours of sleep can do your skin a world of good.
- Stress and mental fatigue can have serious skin implications. Meditation and exercise are the best medicines to keep stress at bay. Exercise regularly and flawless skin will be sure be a reality.
- It is very important to keep your skin clean. Cleanse your face twice daily. It is a crime to sleep with your makeup on.
Enjoying a healthy flawless skin is no Herculean task. We are always at your service.