Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mahindra B.MandhareYour feedback matters!
How can I grow width of my wrist. And how can I grow my weight. Please give me answer fast. Thank you.
Sir mai 22 saal ka hu, Sir mere mind mai 5,6 mahine se dard hota hai ye dard mere mind ke right side aur center mai hota hai Sir ye kabhi cum hota hai to kabhi jyada hota hai aur mind humesha bhaari bhaari sa rehta hai, Kuch karne ki iccha nhi krti aur mai bahut jaldi frustrate aur irritate ho jata hu, Ye problem sir tab se shuru hui thi jab mai job krta tha tb mai us period mai thoda jyada stress mai tha, Sir mujhe ye batye ki ye samasya kya hai aur mujhe kaise iska ilaaz karna chaiye.
One of the effects of pregnancy is lowered libido. Pregnancy can tire out a woman and put a hold on her relationship with her partner. Even after the baby is born, a woman may not feel inclined to have a sexual relationship with her partner. Though this is normal, it can lead to problems in your relationship. Hence it becomes important to put in an effort towards maintaining intimacy with your partner in a relationship. Here are a few ways to keep the spark alive:
Find alternative ways of staying close: Having intercourse when you have no desire for it makes it a chore. Instead of having sex for the sake of it, find other ways to be intimate. For example, you could take a shower together or massage each other. Being physically intimate can also be as simple as holding hands or touching your partner when you walk past them. A quick hug before leaving the house for work in the morning is also a good idea.
Communicate openly: A woman is not the only person hesitant about sex when pregnant or caring for her newborn. Men may also feel hesitant to initiate sex in the fear of hurting his woman. Many men also become extra gentle with regards to their partner when she is pregnant. Hence, it becomes important to communicate openly and share your feelings and thoughts. Do not be afraid to tell your partner when you feel uncomfortable about your body or when your libido surges suddenly.
Do something together: It is easy to get overwhelmed with preparing for a baby or looking after one. However, it is important to set some time aside for an activity that both of you can do together. It could be as simple as drinking a cup of tea together in the morning, solving a crossword puzzle or watching a television show at before going to bed. The idea is to give each other attention for at least a little time every day.
Accept the changes: A woman’s body undergoes a lot of changes when she is pregnant. Do not fight against these changes but accept them as they are and roll with it. Be prepared for breast milk to leak or for a little urinary incontinence. This is normal. It may help to dim the lights while having intercourse or putting down a rubber sheet over the bed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Symptoms of piles? How to cure that? How to identify whether it is a initial stage? I can feel that there are 3 tumors in that portion.
What is the best diet for weight loss and abs building? And suggest me some exercises too to reduce the lower belly fat.
Mujhe ulsar ki problem h or family ko bhi is mhine me har sal hote h or 12 mhino hmesa ek and ek ulsar mouth me hota rhta h but is bar kuch jyada ho gye max. Treatment k baad bhi koi effect nhi huaa or fir mandsour fir udaypur dikhaya wha admit kiya do din k liye but or problem bad gyi ulcer muh se gle me naal tak under utar gye to wha se ham wo hospital self se chod ker ahmdabaad Rajasthan hospital gye wha 7 din admit kiya but ek din me sare ulcer ohk ho gye but admit kiya 7 din treatment kiya jaach bhi kai but kuch pta nhi chala aakhir kyu hote h ye ulcer ha thik ho chuka h Ab but reason pta nhi chal paya or ek mhine ki wha se 1 tab roj ke liye di or wapas check up ke liye kha.
Sir I'm 25 years old male suffering from pimples problem and pimple dark spots. My skin is oily and whenever I applied any skin brightening cream it will increase no of pimples in my face. What should I'll do.
Sir, I am a student of Nit Patna Sir ,mai gutakha khata tha Jo 15 din ho Gaye hai chhode hue ,sir mere left gaal Ke under white ulser hai Jo kabhi kabhi pain karta hai aur 9 din se hua hai ,& left jabdon wali teeth bhi pain kar raha hai lagta hai jaise usme kuchh hai hi nahi, Sir mere throat me 30 Dino se gaanth hai jiske wajah se gala dard karta hai ,muh bhi michlata hai ,& mouth me hamesha khhatepan rahta hai ,sir mai isase bahut tension me hoon ,please sir kya mujhe cancer hai ya ho sakta hai Mai kya karron sir ,please tell me.
Hello doctor I'm 24 years old having irregular periods. But trying to conceive. Maximum On 20th day of my period I'm getting thick white discharge like curd. Is this my ovulation? Or else how can I found my ovulation time? Please help me asap.
Hi, I am Dr Sangeeta Amladi and I am going to talk to you about Pigmentation.
What is pigmentation and how does it occur?
Pigmentation is a term we used to describe the dark spots or patches or even general darkening of the skin. In the upper layer of the skin, there are certain cells which are called pigment cells and these produce a certain pigment called melanin. This is evenly distributed in the skin and gives colour that we normally possess. We can get darkening of the skin due to many factors, both external and internal at any time of our lives. Most common cause of external pigmentation is ultraviolet radiations. And one of the commonest cause is a hormone, especially in women. Any of these factors can increase the pigment cells in the skin or actually activate the cell to produce more melanin.
What are the common types of Pigmentation?
There are many common types of pigmentation;
- Age spots
- Post inflammatory hyper pigmentation etc
These often cause cosmetic problems and hence require treatment.
Freckles are the common response to sunlight. And you can see them as light brown spots on the face and the exposed parts of the body. They are often seen on the fair skin individuals and from very young ages. They can be effectively prevented by good sun screening habits.
Age spots, also called Lentigines are darker spots. And these are often seen as we grow older, over the age of 40
Melasma is a kind of pigment which shows up most commonly on cheeks in the form of brownish or the greyish brown patches which are sharply defined. They can also come up on the forehead or the chin. Two main factors causing melasma are the sunlight and the hormones. And it is more common in women. Very often, melasma occurs either during or post pregnancy.
Often we find pigmentation being left behind after we develop boils, other infections, eczemas, other allergies, injuries etc on the skin and this is something we called as Post inflammatory hyper pigmentation. It is left behind due to the inflammation that is left behind in the skin. There are certain perfumes, cosmetics and other allergens which can on their own leave dark patches on the skin and we call this pigmented contact om titis.
Another common cause of patchy pigmentation is ageing itself and this is because of the effect of ultraviolet radiations and sunlight on the skin. We often see the unevenness tone or little patchy dark spots and an alteration in texture so the skin gets a bit rougher. This we can prevent to a large extent through good sun screening habits which we should adopt at a very young age in life.
Last but not the least, the dark circles. These are the dark patches which we see under our eyes. The problem of dark circles is that they make us look dull and tired.
What is the right approach to treat pigmentation?
If you suffer from pigmentation, then you should be looking for comprehensive and holistic solutions to this problem. There are many different kinds of products, tropically prescribed medication, and chemical peels which when combined together can help us get rid of the superficial pigmentation. Ideally, it should be customized for you by your dermatologist after the detailed evaluation of your specific skin concern and then decide the best possible way to address it. If we need something deeper then there is a specific laser which called the Q switched andiac laser which is very safe and effective and specifically targets the Melanin in the skin without affecting the neighbouring areas and leaves the skin clear and flawless.
What are the everyday essentials to take care of your skin?
- The first mantra to really good skin care is to protect your skin using a sunscreen. You can use the sunscreen of SPF 15-30 or could be higher. However, the more important is how you apply it. A sunscreen must be applied to a thin film across the face and the exposed areas of the body and then left on for 15-20 minutes to settle it. If you tend to sweat a lot, you need to apply it after every 2-4 hours. And of course, you should apply a sunscreen when you are indoors because the ultraviolet radiations or even the visible light which is indoors can also affect your skin and cause pigmentation.
- A good cleansing regime is very important to keep your skin clean. Choose a cleanser which is formulated for your skin type dry, oily or normal. You can use this twice or thrice daily. If your skin is oily, you can use a toner for deeper cleansing.
- After cleansing your skin, you need to hydrate and this can be done using a moisturizer in the day time and sunscreen itself can be the moisturizer. At night, you can sue a night cream containing Vit- C and this will also help you to stay pigmentation free.
- A balanced diet, good sleep and exercise is very important in keeping your skin healthy. Incorporate foods in a diet which are rich in Vit- C and sun protecting agents like Beta Keratins and anti oxidants. For example red and orange fruits like carrot, tomatoes and other vegetables such as cauliflower, broccoli, spinach etc and omega rich foods such as fish
Relax- Destress-Fill your life with positive energy.
I have shooting pains in my leg. Along with numbness and a sensation of needles pricking. What should I do?
Something inappropriate with my teeth that does not makes me look good. I wish to get it in shape like others. What should I do?
I am having a huge hair fall. It's been six months since my delivery but hair fall is not stopping. Kindly help me.
I have very much dandruff last 6 years I tried everything evry doctor but till I am using medicines there is no dandruff but I stopped taking medicines its again started so please suggest me what to do. Thank you.
Hi Doctor, I am going for holidays and wanted to stop my periods for 7 days. Can you suggest me some pills for it. Thanks.
Endometriosis is a painful condition where the endometrium tissue lining the walls of the uterus, grows as implants outside the womb of the patient. This can lead to a number of painful conditions and is often considered as a common cause behind severe pelvic pain, as far as women are concerned. Here is all you need to know about Endometriosis and pelvic pain.
- Painful Menstruation: Depending on the stage of the condition, the implants could remain on the surface or go deeper into the ovaries which may cause acute and severe problem during ovulation as well as the menstrual cycles. This is one of the symptoms that one must not ignore. If you are having painful cramps that affect the pelvic area and the abdomen, and if these cramps last throughout the duration of the cycle, then there are strong chances that you are experiencing the pain that comes with Endometriosis.
- Pain During and After Intercourse: While there are many reasons why women may face pain during intercourse, it may be noted that vaginal and pelvic pain that come during and after intercourse could point towards the presence of Endometriosis, which is causing irritation and discomfort due to the implants.
- Bowel Movements and Urination: Usually, pelvic pain may trickle down to and also get activated by the bowels when there is a motion as well as urination. This is a common problem that can cause pain, which spreads throughout the region if the patient is suffering from Endometriosis.
- Bloating and Other Symptoms: When the abdomen and nearby regions face bloating due to the implants and their painful spread, the pelvic region as a whole bears the brunt in terms of severe pelvic pain. The bloating and other symptoms like loose motions and constipation can also create pain in the abdomen and pelvic region on a persistence basis. Sharp pains may also shoot up and down the lower back due to such symptoms which should not be ignored if they do not abate within a few days.
- Misdiagnosis: Many times, the bloating and pelvic pain may be linked with pelvic inflammatory disease, which causes pain in the muscles and joints. But if you are having pain in the abdomen as well as problems during your menstrual cycle, then it may be helpful to have the tests for Endometriosis done as well.
In order to diagnose the condition, the doctor must ensure that proper imaging tests like MRI and CT scans as well as an ultrasound with lab tests based on blood samples have been conducted. The pelvic pain that comes with this condition can be treated with the help of pain relievers like ibuprofen and aspirin.