Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mahima Jain
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mahima JainYour feedback matters!
Too kind and professional
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I use a scar removal cream for 4 months but it does not work. What should I do.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
Im living away from home. And I think the water contains chlorine or some purification things. I feel like too much hair loss. Will those kind of water make hair loss? What should I do to prevent the problem?
I have tan in my upper foot area. Please give me some home remedies to de-tan it. (I am using vaseline petroleum jelly once a day regularly for the past 10 months)
The Tulsi plant or holy Tulsi has been an intrinsic part of Indian history. It runs so deep within the realm of our understanding and profession of Hinduism or of an overly eastern way of life, that you use it as a metaphor for sanctity. Most Hindu households, both rural and urban, worship this plant. The benefits of this herb have had the support of a huge mass of people who would not have settled for anything other than a scientific approval of their faith; the humor in this statement eludes most proving every bit of truth in it. Indeed, this healthy herb has been found to be helpful in more than a couple of ways and has thus, transcended the limits of domestic and cultural identities.
See for yourself how healthy is Tulsi:
- Fight off cancer with Tulsi leaves: Tulsi plant is widely sought after for its anti-carcinogenic properties. It is also known to counter bacteria and other viral infections. One may even use its leaves as an antibiotic. Regular consumption of its leaves on an empty stomach can rid you of recurrent problems like fever or cough and cold.
- Pamper your skin with a touch of health: Tulsi is known to detoxify and cleanse the human body. Most skin disorders arise due to underlying skin infections. These infections are usually the result of toxins. Applying a Tulsi pack or drinking herbal teas can therefore be effective.
- Say goodbye to crushing digestive problems: Tulsi can build up your immunity against common conditions like diarrhea or dysentery. People suffering from slow bowel movement have also gained from this herb. It propels good digestion.
- A big threat to mosquito borne diseases: Treatment of Malaria and dengue incurs thousands. Using Tulsi as a preventive herb can be of significant help. Tulsi is also known to cure hepatitis and tuberculosis.
- Bathe in Tulsi water to remedy rashes: Adding Tulsi leaves to your bathing water successfully deals with germs and bacteria. You can easily tackle itchy skin, rashes, and boils with this simple tip.