Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
I am a student that I read in class 11th from math's science that's my problem got time upto 2.5 year but that still not getting clear please guide me.
Iam suffering from depression and ocd. I want to know if doing arts of living classes is going to help me in any way?
I don't feel fresh even after my sleep. There is a stress in my body. I feel lazy whole day long. When I wake up after my sleep then there is a pain in my body. I feel tired after a little work. And I sleep so much. Please help & suggest.
How to forget a girl whom I loved a lot in the world but after the breakup of one year not able to get rid of her thoughts?
Sir I am not having food only alcohol and smoke because of my problems I want to quit and healthy what I do.
I am 26 years old. I already had two episodes of hematosis in last two days. The amount of blood in morning cough will be equivalent to a teaspoon. I am having cough since five six days. Please note that I am a smoker too. Is it alarming? Thanks for your quick response.
For the past two days my son stuttering during speaking. Is tat common at this age. And pl advise me what I should not do.
I keep hearing my own voices inside my head due to which i even forget what was i talkin about.What was i doing and everythng.And also it takes time fr me to understand anythng due to my lack of concentration because of the same.Its been hapening since 2 years now n i jst dont know what to do now.Ive tried killing myself 2 times.N m also a cutter.Help!
I am 28 years male and am going on treatment anxiety, sensation, some kind of fobia taking medicine last 4 years back, I fed up with everything, please help us. Thanks.
I am 23 years old and have problem that I often forget thing where I kept By. I am getting lot of problem because of this.please help me
Sir/Madam I have a whole body pain especially at upper back bone and fatigue at the foots, Recommend me the food by which I can overcome from above problems Thank you.
I have been suffering from depression and anxiety disorder since last week. I am unable to sleep properly and keep waking up in the middle of nights due to fear and anxiety. Please guide me to over come from it.
I am 20 year old and having depression I think because I always feel sad and sometimes I remain to live alone and I don't like to make new friends and don't want to talk with anyone. I lost my interest in every thing. I can't remember things. I also a short tempered. If someone don't listen to me or the things are not going as I wish I feel sad. Sometimes I used to cry over small matter. Now a days I also run away from people and from my family. Earlier once I tried harming myself. Please advise me what should I do and what I am thinking is true.
Hi, I am love failure. I cnt forget him. I dnt knw he is saying truth or he is lying. I want to die. What should I do ?
When it comes to the brain, simple yet easy to make juices can make a lot of difference. These juices not only improve your memory, but are of great help to the cognitive functions as well. While green tea is a known component of increased brain function, there are other drinks too, which can charge your brain over the long term if consumed daily:
- Beet juice: Apart from being a nutritional powerhouse, beet juice is a great source of nitric acid. The latter helps with blood flow in the body. A smooth blood flow, on the other hand, helps the brain in functioning properly. A study has found that people who consume beet juice have an increased circulation in the white matter resulting from an increased brain activity. This juice is sweet in taste and can be consumed every alternate day.
- Berry Smoothies: Acai is a fruit which has a South African origin and hits the top of the list when it comes to brain assisting food. It increases the flow of the blood and dilates the blood vessels. However, this is extremely expensive. Berries also have a similar effect on the brain, but they are less powerful in nature. What can be done is to mix a little ingredient of Acai in frozen berries juice and drink the same every day. Frozen berries retain the freshness and the nutritional benefits. This drink will improvise your brain and increase blood flow in the body.
- Pomegranate juice: Pomegranate is a great antioxidant and it very aptly limits the free radicals from damaging the brain cells. Antioxidants are also credited with increased blood flow and protection of the heart. A healthy cardiovascular system is synonymous to an increased brain function. What is surprising is the fact that Pomegranate has more antioxidant content compared to red wine and green tea. Pomegranate juice can be consumed daily during the morning or afternoon.
- Carrot juice: Carrot is known for its healthy components that are beneficial for the eyes. Recent studies have revealed that they are great for the brain too. Like other colored vegetables, they are a great source of antioxidant and have a high content of beta-carotene. Carrot juice can reduce the inflammation of the brain cells and improve memory. Carrot juice is not at all bitter and the same can be consumed every alternate day after your meal.
- Cocoa: A Harvard study revealed that two cups of cocoa on a daily basis greatly helps a person in improving memory. Cocoa contains flavanols that keep the blood pressure normal and relaxes the blood vessel linings. Cocoa is also known to be a great antioxidant agent that limits the free radical to affect the brain cells. Cocoa should not be overloaded with sugar and should be consumed hot before starting your day.