Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mahesh Thakkar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh ThakkarYour feedback matters!
I am 60 years old suffering from chronic urticaria. I am taking allegra m from last 6 months what should I do?
Can a prolonged anxiety cause diabetes, heart problems, brain stroke, inner body parts impairment, kidney failure? Pls tell me.
Hi I'm unable to get sleep till late night what is the reason for it will you please suggest me ani medicine r treatment thank you.
Dear doctor, From 1 month inside my throat exactly down to uvula 7-8 blisters which is pimple shape. It is painless and sometime cough also coming. That cough color white. I already trying some medicine along with all home treatments like salt water, honey, haritaki etc. SO please help me I'm fully scared about that.
Hello I am 21 years old My skin no so much pimples but not glow my skin I want glow my skin with in a 1 week bczzz next week engagement will come so please help me & ya I'm live in village so no available costly creams so please help me for my skin.
I want to gain weight as I am so thin. I take sufficient meal but nothing happens to my body. I am 25 years old having height 5'5" and my weight is only 43 kg So what should I do?
I just join gym my weight is 83 kg and hight is 5'6 now a days I feel pain in my right knee is there any reason.
I am suffering from type 1 diabetes, currently my sugar levels are poor, its high. But my doctor has recommended to continue taking novomix 30-70 pen insulin with 20 units in morning and 17 units at night. My sugar levels tracked on glucometer shows reading 80-120 range before breakfast and 150-250 range before dinner. Is this insulin range fine to continue with? Or do I need to take 3 insulin shots in a day but as I am working I find it little unconvinent. Please suggest.
Hello Doctor, My mom is diabetic since last 6 yrs. She is on oral medications metformin +glimepiride (500/2) bd. From last 6-8 months her blood sugar was not under controlled. Her Hba1c was 9 one month back. Then sitagliptin was added to her medications. Since then her blood sugar is under control. She is hypertensive also for that she is taking telmisartan 40 mg od. Since last 1-2 months consistently she is suffering from pain in both lower limb mainly in calf muscles which get relieved on taking aceclofenac or other NSAIDS. After stopping medicine she develops severe pain in legs. Is it related to diabetes. Plzz give your needful opinion. Thanking you.
Pneumonia is a type of lung infection that may affect one or both lungs. In this condition the air sacs, also known as alveoli, fill with pus or fluid, which makes it difficult to breathe. Moreover, pneumonia is known to cause inflammation in the air sacs. This disease may range from mild to life threatening and the severity depends on cause of inflammation, the organism fostering your infection, your age and general health.
Most common symptoms associated with the condition are:
- Chest pain
- Difficulty in breathing
- Shaking chills
- Rapid heartbeat
- Rapid breathing
- Dry cough
- Muscle aches
- Bluish skin tone due to oxygen deficiency
- Blood in sputum that is coughed up mucus
- Labored breathing
- High fever
- Bacteria: One of the most common causes of pneumonia is the bacteria named as Streptococcus pneumoniae. This type of pneumonia may occur after you have had flu or a cold or maybe even on its own. Moreover, it may affect only one part of the lung i.e. the lobe and is also known as lobar pneumonia.
- Viruses: Viruses are one of the main reasons why children below 5 years of age suffer from pneumonia. Viruses that cause pneumonia may also cause cold or flu. Viral pneumonia is usually mild and may be treated at home itself. However, in some cases, it may be very severe and life-threatening.
- Mycoplasmas: Mycoplasma is a type of bacteria that doesn't have a cell wall around the cell membrane which is why they are usually unaffected by most antibiotics which target cell wall synthesis. The symptoms of pneumonia caused by mycoplasmas are mild and the patient does not require bed rest. This type of pneumonia is known as 'Walking Pneumonia'.
- Fungi: People with weakened immune systems or chronic health problems usually develop pneumonia due to fungi. You may also develop fungal pneumonia by inhaling large doses of it mainly found in soil or bird droppings.