Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh ThakkarYour feedback matters!
My Friend Stool Has Black Spots In It I wonder what problem that could be. Is It Some Kind Of A Internal Bleeding?
My age is 18. I have problem that I cannot respire properly I take breath from mouth I feel that the nose is blocked. Sometimes feeling of breathing not occur happens. I feel something is stuck in throat all time. I have dizziness and confused mind and anxiety it become worse. Please tell me what can I do?
I have a black spot on my face both chick. My hb is medium to low. Sometimes before 3 days of monthly period I am very tired and pain in my head. Please give me solutions of this problem.
Sir please give me treatment about headek problem. And I loss my hair very fastly. Please give me solutions.
Hi, I am 23 years old and suffering from backache pain since last few years. It happens sometime. I have used so many painkiller ointment for that but not getting any permanent solution or relief. Please suggest what to do.
What I do my hair lose very badly every time I use many medicine but no any response how I controls it.
I am suffering for pcod problem. I have irregular mensuration cycle I want to get pregnancy. So what to do. I cannot lose weight. Its a very big problem to me. I am 30yrs old. 90 kg wt.
I am 18 years old boy. I have to many grey hairs and my joints pain a lot and how to remove the stretch marks from body?
Hi, I am 32 male and I want to ask How to Get Rid of Dry Flaky Skin on the Face, actually dry skin coming out from face eyebrows, hairs everywhere on face.
Hi . Well I'm a student . Since this January i've connected myself with a guy , he resides out of India . Honestly , I'm in love with that guy . He proposed me , still I didn't say anything , But I truly like him a lot & after some days I confessed that , but now he's ignoring me somehow , what should I do ? should I discuss this thing with him frankly ?
I am 23 years old women and 5 feet 3 inch, weight 60, and have tummy. I want to reduce it. Am I overweighted? I am avoiding junk food also. I am doing exercising now 2 weeks over. Please suggest any good workouts for tummy?
I had unprotected sex with my girl friend on maybe 4-5th day of her periods. In other words her last day of her period was just one day before we had sex. Obviously, next day in the morning she took a contraceptive pill. Now, is there even a slightest chance of her getting pregnant, if yes what should we do? Please help.
Sir/madam mere face pe pimples ho rhe h cream bhi use kr li fir bhi nhi ja rhe An mujhe krna chahiye.
Stress affects every aspect of our lives. It does not allow you to think or focus on anything else, tempts you to binge eat and takes control of your lifestyle. Stress can also cause severe health problems that can result in heart disease. Thus it is very necessary to learn how to control and manage stress. Managing your stress effectively can help you cope with it better and let your remain in control of your life.
Homeopathy is based on the belief that the mind and body are connected. Thus by treating one, the other can benefit as well. Thus when prescribing a form of treatment for any health condition, attention is always paid to the mental state of the patient. Homeopathy can be very effective in treating and controlling stress and stress related problems. When treating stress with homeopathy, it is essential to first understand the cause of stress.
Some common homeopathic remedies for stress are:
- Arsenic Album: This is usually prescribed to people who are generally anxious and nervous. People affected by the stress of being late for an event or meeting can also be given this remedy to ease the stress. Patients who benefit from this form of treatment are also often hypochondriacs who constantly feel that every minor symptom is a sign of a major illness.
- Bryonia: This is very effective remedy for all kinds of stress. It can also be used to treat stress triggered by uncertainty at the workplace and insecurity about not having enough money even though they work very hard.
- Calcarea Carbonica: This is also a common homeopathic remedy for work place related stress. People who are concerned about being observed or stressed by an upcoming deadline can be benefited by this medication. This type of stress can commonly be seen at the time of appraisals.
- Staphysagria: People who are extremely sensitive and feel that the world is unjust and unfair to them cab be benefited by Staphysagria. This is often faced by children bullied in school and people in corporate work environments. Staphysagria boosts confidence levels and thus makes the person feel less vulnerable.
- Ignatia: Emotional stress is very well treated by Ignatia. This homeopathic remedy addresses feelings of disappointment and guilt and stress that follows an emotional loss such as the loss of a loved one or breaking up for a relationship. It also fights the desire to withdraw from family and friends and moodiness.