Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh SalukeyYour feedback matters!
Sir before two months back I am used. Skin light it is. First month no effected. Second month effected. Skin is. Looking very red and pain in face sir. So, please help me sir.
I have leg pain only in my right leg I have tried allot thinks but I did not got any relief will you please suggest me something better.
I am suffering from survey pain in my leg it was happened while playing in sand when I went to the doctor he said that you had had a far actor in leg.
Hello Doctor , I am 28 year old married . Since 4 year I was suffering in knees. Ankle and waist pain and finally I get to knew that I had'D' deficiency and it was 9 but now it is 45 after taking injection and medicine but still getting pain and unable to climb big steps and buses also and losing balance some time so can you tell me what is the problem and how can I get rid from this please help me.
Hello, My father had an accident in 2012 where his both legs were injured, rods inside both the legs, can walk normally now. He is 58years old. Recently, he slipped and injured one of his injured leg. So should he get the rods removed now? What do you suggest?
I have neck pain since 2 days and I use some tablets and sprays but it does not work. Can you suggest me what should be done?
Hello I have back pain problem since last 1 month. I tried better doctors but can't get relief in pain. Shell I get any help from you?
My father is suffering with sugar for last 6 years. He suffer also muscle pain. His energy level is also low. So tell me how to cure his muscle pain? Can you suggest what should be done?
Sir, I am 19 years old. 3 years back I have thought my backside chair is there so I sat on it but chair is not there I have fallen down at that time on wards I am suffering from back pain. Now-a-days it is giving a great trouble for me and my tail bone is paining so much. So, please tell me solution for this problem.
Doctor my mother she is getting knee joint pains when she will do walk in morning and she can't sit down freely also. Can you please tell me how she can be relieved from this knee joint pains.
I am 29 years old still single. Even though I got a pain in back. My job is monitoring plant (edible oil refinery) by sitting. To avoid this pain n get relief forever give any suggestions. Last time I went for x-ray n CT Scan BT reports were Ok no problem. Physiotherapists suggested me that you need daily exercise. What should I do other than that ?
I was suffering from stomach got a tablet from a local medical store had it pain went again after two days it started paining now remember I had some chinese food at a friend party after that pain started to begin it starts I take a tablet it goes and after few days it again come back its getting repeated again and again.
The shoulders are the most mobile joints in your body. Shoulder joints undergo wear and a tear over time and hence become unstable. Shoulder arthritis is one of the painful conditions affecting the shoulder joints. Arthritis not only takes a toll on the tendons and muscles, but also affects the ligaments and joints too. They usually cause symptoms such as joint pain, resulting in limited mobility.
Nonsurgical or Lifestyle treatments:
- Take rest or avoid the activities that provoke pain or change the way of your arm movements.
- Physical therapy boosts shoulder mobility.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen or aspirin alleviate pain and inflammation.
- Corticosteroid injections in the shoulders can also help to ease the pain and inflammation, although temporarily.
- Applying moist heat or ice packs over the shoulders for about half an hour at least thrice a day brings relief.
- Drugs such as methotrexate can be administered in case one is suffering from rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic disease attacking multiple joints of the body).
- Dietary supplements such as chondroitin and glucosamine may help reduce pain.
Surgical treatments (if your pain results in disability and does not lessen with nonsurgical options)
- Join replacement surgery or arthroplasty involves replacing the damaged parts of the shoulder with a prosthetic (artificial) joint.
- Few mild forms of arthritis may be treated using the Arthroscopic procedure (minimally invasive surgery). It requires a surgeon to ease the joint pain by making small incisions to “clean out” the joint. A tiny camera fitted into the joint guides the surgeon through the surgery.
- Resection arthroplasty is a method that involves the surgical removal of the bone from the collar bone and substituting it with a scar tissue to treat arthritis of particular joints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.