Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh S.YadavYour feedback matters!
I have a desk job and in last few months my weight has gone from 60 to 75 kgs. I want to lose my weight, what should I do?
I am very lazy and fat. Whenever I am trying to wake up in morning, my body gets so much of pain. I am working these days. I want to become fit and want to get a healthy and easier life. Tell me possible remedies for it.
Sir, m bahut kamzor hoon ,m healthy food hi khata hoon but pta nahi kya baat ha body hi nahi banti na koi smoking etc. Karta hoon phir kya problem ho sakti ha.
I have fever since 4 days and with headache also vomiting frequently. Please help and give me some home remedies.
Doctor, my lips turns black when its dry and it will be normal when it is wet. Can you suggest how can I maintain my lips pink.
I have an acne and pimple problem on my forehead there was so many black marks how could I reduce them and also give my solution for pimple also.
Am 18 year old can I join him bcoz am too thin according too my age ,my diet is good but nothing get changing in body I want to gain some muscles ,please give remedies in detail!
There are many myths surrounding fat and weight loss today. From fad diets to exercises that promise to burn fat in no time at all, the Internet is flooded with material and information that can confuse people. So here is our list of facts and myths regarding fat loss.
- Starving: This one is a big myth! Do not starve as this will only make your body store fat from whatever little you may be ingesting. Also, such habits will chisel away at your bone and muscle strength in the long run.
- Snacking: Avoiding snacks for fat loss is a myth. You need to divide your meals into smaller portions for faster fat loss, which means one or two of those meals could actually be snacks. But a snack which comes in the form of a bag of chips is bad news. So get a salad or almonds for a snack instead.
- Carbs: If you have come to believe that all carbs are bad, then you need a reality check. This one is a major myth. The body requires nourishment above all else, and this includes some amount of carbs. While having a cheese burger is a big no no, having a potato salad minus the heavy cream dressing is actually a good idea and will give your body plenty of energy. Get the drift?
- Calories: While you may have been led to believe that certain kinds of food can burn calories, this is actually a myth. The reality is that there are different kinds of calories and you must choose food that is high in fibre so that the metabolic system gets a boost. Food like oats which come with high dietary fibre can actually help in pushing the food out of your digestive system, faster and more effectively.
- Eating Right and Exercising: Many people believe that eating right and exercising is the best way to banish fat from your life - forever. This is a myth. After a certain age, the metabolism does slow down. Eating right and exercising as a matter of routine helps in avoiding a sudden and massive weight gain. Above all, your diet and exercise should be flexible so that you can accommodate a slowdown without piling on fat.
The fat loss journey is one that is based on a consistent system of eating right and staying within a routine. So avoid myths and get yourself a well nourished, active and well rested body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Rheumatologist.
My age is 19 there is small gap between my tooth and gum on the last 2nd upper tooth from right I brush very hard I change my brush like every 15 days.
I had to move to a different city for studying in a college. I'm a single child and my parents are very over protective about me. Thats why my mother decided to come with me and stay together in a rented house. My mom is a house wife and dad has his business back home. Although dad keeps vising for a good 10-15 dats every month, yet mom has to stay alone in d house d rest of d days when dad isnt around. Every time dad leaves, my mom kees crying the entire day and stays very irritated. She creates a scene and scolds me over trivial reasons. She loves me a lot and doesnt let me do anything on my own. She doesnt even let me go to college and come home alone.She drops me and picks me up as well. She is skeptical about me going anywhere outside college campus with my friends. Although i avoid going out with friends but on some days i have to go out in order to participate in extra curricular activities of college. On such days, my mother would be very concerned and would worry a lot. My mother has diabetes,high blood pressure etc and if she takes tension it adversely affects her health. Sumtimes she drops me to college and den i go out of college meet friends and den come back to college. I dont like the way she tries to control my life. From what i eat to what i ear and everything else she controls me.I hv told her that i can stay in a hostel but she says she cant live without me and also that i cant take care if myself. When dad is away she keeps calling dad all the time which makes dad feel guilty as well. We tell her something as to how she can keep herself busy with books or exercise or some creative classes. We tell her that she needs to give me some space and that i'm not a 10 year old anymore. But when we say all this, she cries or gets angry and her blood pressure gets high etc. She has sacrificed a lot for the family but she needs to understand that each one us are also individuals and we all need to have a life of our own. I feel like running away somewhere or just dying. Right now each one of us is frustrated. What do i do?
I have hair loss problem and I take care of it so well butdont know why I can not stop my hair from falling.
2. Take sips of warm water when you face indigestion.
3. Never drink too much of cold water while you take meals.
4. Never drink too much water immediately after meals.
5. Drink enough water once you feel the thirst after digesting your food.
6. Sip lukewarm water or green tea when you eat heavy food or stuffed sweets.
7. Keep water bottle near your study or work table if you work late night.
8. Never drink water in sleeping position. Don't give water to patients in sleeping position.