Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh PatwardhanYour feedback matters!
This is treated as a natural home remedy for while liquid discharge in many ladies. You must consume it by diluting it with hot water. It will make your internally strong as you drink the liquid. You can also cook the fenugreek seeds in 1 liter of water. Cooking should be done in an uninterrupted way for a period of 30 minutes. You must drink after the water is cooled down.
Most of the people have lady finger in their stock of vegetable. You can boil lady finger and consume its thick slurry to get relief from white discharge naturally. Some ladies also soaks lady finger with yogurt and tampons. Consumption of yogurt will naturally stop the growth of bacterial in the vaginal area.
Many women are accustomed to experience some amount of vaginal secretion. This is good for heath as it cleans the bacterial and fungal growth in the vaginal area. Even during the sexual intercourse, the lubrication is possible due to the slippery surface with white discharge. This is known as normal vaginal discharge.
Coriander seeds remedy
In order to avail coriander seeds remedy for white discharge in ladies, it will be important to soak few teaspoons of coriander seeds in water for the whole night. Now strain water from the solution in the morning and drink it early in the morning in empty stomach. This is one of the natural remedies to treat white discharge with no risk at all.
Indian gooseberry/ amla
The other name for white discharge is leucorrhoea which has proved to have been treated well with amla. You must slice the indian gooseberry in pieces and dry them in sunlight. After few days it will become dry. Grind them and get powder out of it. Now take 2 teaspoon of such powder and mix it with same quantity of honey. Once the paste is prepared, just consume it to get the effective treatment. You must consume the paste 2 times in a day to get better result. For a diluted form, you can include the amla powder and honey in water and drink it adequately.
Pomegranate is a wonderful natural fruit which is not only tasty but also have variety of health benefits. It is treated as one of the effective home remedies to stop white discharge in women. You can either consume it raw with seeds or extract juice out of it to get remedy out of white discharge in ladies. Even, the leaves of pomegranate fruit works as a wonder to stop white discharge when made a paste and combined with water and consumed in the morning every day.
Tulsi is one of the wonderful herbs which is not only worshiped but also has variety of medicinal value. For long, people have been using it as a remedy for treating vaginal discharge. Make a juice out of basil leaves and add honey with it. Drink this every day twice to eradicate the problem of white discharge totally. Alternatively you can also consume it with milk everyday to stay away from the problem of white discharge. You can also get basil juice with sugar syrup and stay away from vaginal white discharge.
You can now extract rice starch after preparing rice. This needs to be cooled down and drink in a regular basis to prevent the problem of white discharge in ladies. You just need to boil rice and filter water from rice. This starch is highly preferable when you are repeatedly suffering from the trouble of white discharge.
Pick some guava leaves from the tree and boil them in water till the water becomes half. Strain the boiled leaves from the water and drink water to reduce the problem of vaginal discharge. Drink this twice in a day and stay fit and sound.
Dry ginger after cutting into pieces and place it I a grinder. Make powder out of it and avail this as a remedy for white discharge. You need to take 2 teaspoon of dried ginger powder and boil it in adequate quantity of water. The next step will be to boil ginger in water and drink it once the boiled water becomes half. You need to drink this water regularly for three weeks and stay away from leucorrhoea. This is a proven remedy for white discharge.
You must have heard about the indispensible use of the effective tea tree oil in so many Ayurvedic preparations. The oil is effective for many reasons, and the six common uses are as follows.
- Treating scars and wounds: Tea tree oil is effective in extremely small concentrations, and can cause miraculous effects. That is why only a small portion is enough to get promising results. When two drops of tea tree oil are combined with 15 drops of Jojoba oil, and this mixture is applied to the wounds, injuries and scars, they heal quickly and scars disappear faster.
- Treating breathing and respiratory problems: A lot of medical conditions, which may be caused by a bacteria or virus, can result in respiratory problems as a direct effect or side effect. In all such cases like cough and cold, flu, asthma, bronchitis, pharyngitis, tuberculosis etc., tea tree oil is highly effective and hence used in Ayurvedic medicines to loosen the mucous inside and expel it out. A direct massage on the chest by adding it with the other oils, or adding a few drops to warm water for inhaling vapour can help.
- Mind freshener and nerve treatment: Tea tree oil has found great usage in mind freshening and nervous disease treatments. That’s because of the soothing effect of the oil in boosting the mind and body. In fact, it is also used in fighting fatigue, tiredness, phobias, fear, stress etc. Therefore, a body massage with coconut oil and about five drops of tea tree oil added to it helps very much.
- Clearing lice and dandruff: These two are the major problems of hair and scalp, and both have a common remedy, which is the tea tree oil. The oil has microbial and fungicidal properties, which prove it to be a useful ingredient in the making of concoction and Ayurvedic medicines for dandruff and lice problems. The oil can directly be blended with hair oil or shampoo for great effects.
- Skin infections due to bacteria and fungus: Skin problems aggravated by fungus infection, bacteria etc. can be alleviated with application of tea tree oil. The antifungal properties of the oil helps fight worse conditions like athlete’s foot, jock itch etc. Equal proportions of tea tree oil and any other oil like coconut or almond oil can be applied on to the affected parts twice daily to clear off fungus and heal the skin.
- Immunity and resistance booster: Tea tree oil can be used for massages and rubs by mixing just two drops to any other base oil like coconut oil, for treating and preventing several skin and body conditions. These include bed sores, fungal infections, nappy and diaper rashes, cuts and wounds, insect bites, rashes and a lot more. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I got my endometric cyst removal surgery in oct 2014 and I got the focille studies and injections last month for conceiving but it failed. Will I not conceive at all, what is the problem.
Hi doctor, please advise me is there any problem while conceive if my thyroid level is tsh 3. 74. I am taking thyronorm 25 every morning. One important question is ( I have thyroid problem from last 3 years and always its under 5. 0, is there any problem while I conceive? please tell me?
Hi, my general period date is 3rd or 4th of the month. Its 14th already & I missed my periods. I took the pregotek urine test kits & tested 3 times. The result was negative. I then went ahead and took the Blood test the result was:<0.100 mIU/mL. I don't understand the values. Kindly tell me am I pregnant.
But... its not so..as it is easier to take out the calories than to try and burn them off..
To drop 1 kg of body fat= Burn/ reduce 7500 calories.
WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE BETTER OPTION ?
BURNING 200 CALORIES/ DAY THROUGH EXERCISE
CUTTING 500 CALORIES/ DAY FROM DIET
Burning 200 calories/ day than through exercise=1 TO 1 1/2 hrs at the gym on the treadmill/ on the rowing machine
Cutting 500 calories a day from their diet=
Just cutting off a couple of sodas, or burger and pizza with cream cheese...
70% CONTRIBUTION OF WEIGHT LOSS COMES FROM DIET AND JUST 30% FROM EXERCISE...
So choose your foods wisely...
TIPS TO STAY HEALTHY..
1) Eat more of foods that are rich in fiber
2) Avoid oily, fried and spicy food.
3) Make sure to have sufficient amount of water throughout the day...Ideally 8-10 glasses.
4) Aim to achieve and then maintain your ideal body weight.
5) Ensure to follow a regular exercise routine
6) Dinner should be had atleast two hours before bed time for effective digestion.
7) Avoid overcooking, reheating, or deep freezing food.
8) Avoid the use of soda bicarbonate, preservatives, and colors while cooking vegetables and pulses.
9) Prefer the consumption of whole fruits over juices.
10) Use wheat flour without sieving.
11) Never skip a meal, instead have smaller and frequent meals.
12) Always start your day with breakfast. This will keep you energized throughout the day.
13) Avoid refined products and processed foods..
Remember you EAT to LIVE and so DO NOT.. Live to Eat...
Stay healthy .. Stay happy.. ☺
During March 12 I went out with my gf. I touch my precum and later around after 20 min my hand was totally dry. And then I touched her vagina. She is having irregular periods problem. Now it's her periods time and still not getting it. Its seeming to get her periods and getting pain. But periods not started yet. Is there any danger of getting pregnant.
I am 24 year. 3 months back mera miscarriage ho gya tha so I want to know that k can I conceive now?
I'm a 18 year old girl. I have missed my periods. What medicine should be taken. I have checked from the kit the result was negative but the kit was not stored under 30 degree it was at room temp. This could have changed the result or not? i'm worried I dont know what to do?
As she's 44 years & reaching to menopause, can any medicine to increase libido, also to make her strong and healthy as request to take precautions.
Mujhe hamesha regularly tym se periods at h. Is br 10 days late hogya h.Periods ni aarhe. What is the problem. Please tell me. Is this problem comes becoz of hormones changes .Or any another problem. Pls tell me medicine for regular periods. I am unmarried. Pls tell me asap.
Take meals on time
Take small and frequent meals
Drink atleast 10-12 glasses of water
Don't keep too much gap between meals
Eat all vegetables and fruits except papaya, pinepale
Eat handful of nuts everyday
Eat one green leafy vegetable (palak, methi) daily
Eat sprouted food 2-3 times a week
Eat fermented food like idli, dhokla, khaman twice in a week
Consume more of proteins in diet like dals andpulses, milk, soyabeans,
Take plenty of raw vegetables and fruits in salad formto avoid constipation
Avoid taking too much of caffeine in your diet.
Limit upto one cup of tea or coffee.
Do pregnancy exercises thrice in a week or walk at least 30 min daily
. Avoid outside food especially chinese which contains aginomotto
Avoid black salt which is present in chaat items like pani puri, bhel, papdi chaat.
Avoid junk food
Don't take more of spicy and oily food
Avoid all kinds of soft drinks or aerated water.
Take calcium and iron supplements daily.
Take proper rest 8-10 hrs sleep.
Hello. We had protects sex after 10 days of the periods. Nd moreover the mape organ was outside. It dint go inside as well. But now she approx late by 8 days den d expected date. So are any chances of pregnancy. Of yes den what can be done to avoid dat.
Natural Ways to Increase Your Testotorone
1. Lose Weight If you're overweight, shedding the excess pounds may increase your testosterone level. Overweight men are more likely to have low testosterone levels to begin with. If you are serious about losing weight, you have got to strictly limit the amount of processed sugar in your diet, as evidence is mounting that excess sugar, and fructose in particular, is the primary driving factor in the obesity epidemic. So cutting soda from your diet is essential, as is limiting fructose found in processed foods, fruit juice, excessive fruit and so-called "healthy" sweeteners. Ideally you should keep your total fructose consumption below 25 grams per day and this includes fruits. This is especially true if you have insulin resistance and are overweight, have high blood pressure, diabetes or high cholesterol.In addition to eliminating or severely limiting fructose, it will be vital to eliminate all grains and milk in your diet. Milk has a sugar called lactose, which has been shown to increase insulin resistance so it will be wise to avoid it if you are seeking to lose weight.Refined carbohydrates like breakfast cereals, bagels, waffles, pretzels, and most other processed foods also quickly break down to sugar, increase your insulin levels, and cause insulin resistance, which is the number one underlying factor of nearly every chronic disease and condition known to man, including weight gain.As you cut these dietary troublemakers from your meals, you need to replace them with healthy substitutes like vegetables and healthy fats. Your body prefers the carbohydrates in micronutrient-dense vegetables rather than grains and sugars because it slows the conversion to simple sugars like glucose, and decreases your insulin level. When you cut grains and sugar from your meals, you typically will need to radically increase the amount of vegetables you eat, as well as make sure you are also consuming protein and healthy fats regularly.The foods you choose to eat will be the driving force behind successfully achieving your weight loss goals -- high-intensity, short-burst-type exercises, two to three times per week, combined with a comprehensive fitness plan, is important too, and has an additional benefit as well
2. Both intermittent fasting and short intense exercise have been shown to boost testosterone.Short intense exercise has a proven positive effect on increasing testosterone levels and preventing its decline. Intermittent fasting boosts testosterone by increasing the expression of satiety hormones including insulin, leptin, adiponectin, glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1), colecystokinin (CKK) and melanocortins, all of which are known to potentiate healthy testosterone actions, increase libido and prevent age-related testosterone decline.Having a whey protein meal after exercise can further enhance the satiety/testosterone-boosting.
.3. Consume Plenty of Zinc the mineral zinc is important for testosterone production, and supplementing your diet for as little as six weeks has been shown to cause a marked improvement in testosterone among men with low levels. Likewise, research has shown that restricting dietary sources of zinc leads to a significant decrease in testosterone, while zinc supplementation increases itmand even protects men from exercised-induced reductions in testosterone levels. It's estimated that up to 45 percent of adults over the age of 60 may have lower than recommended zinc intakes. Your diet is the best source of zinc; along with protein-rich foods like meats and fish, other good dietary sources of zinc include raw milk, raw cheese, beans, and yogurt or kefir made from raw milk. It can be difficult to obtain enough dietary zinc if you're a vegetarian, and also for meat-eaters as well, largely because of conventional farming methods that rely heavily on chemical fertilizers and pesticides. Taking too much zinc can interfere with your body's ability to absorb other minerals, especially copper, and may cause nausea as a side effect.
4. Strength TrainingIn addition to Peak Fitness, strength training is also known to boost testosterone levels, provided you are doing so intensely enough. When strength training to boost testosterone, you'll want to increase the weight and lower your number of reps, and then focus on exercises that work a large number of muscles, such as dead lifts or squats.
5. Optimize Your Vitamin D LevelsVitamin D, a steroid hormone, is essential for the healthy development of the nucleus of the sperm cell, and helps maintain semen quality and sperm count. Vitamin D also increases levels of testosterone, which may boost libido. In one study, overweight men who were given vitamin D supplements had a significant increase in testosterone levels after one year.
6.D deficiency is currently at epidemic proportions in the United States and many other regions around the world, largely because people do not spend enough time in the sun to facilitate this important process of vitamin D production.So the first step to ensuring you are receiving all the benefits of vitamin D is to find out what your levels are using, more recently the optimal vitamin D level has been raised to 50-70 ng/ml.To get your levels into the healthy range, sun exposure is the BEST way to optimize your vitamin D levels; exposing a large amount of your skin until it turns the lightest shade of pink, at dusk or dawn is typically necessary to achieve adequate vitamin D. As a last resort, a vitamin D3 supplement can be taken orally, but research suggests the average adult needs to take 8,000 IU's of vitamin D per day in order to elevate their levels above 40 ng/ml, which is the absolute minimum for disease prevention.
6. Reduce StressWhen you're under a lot of stress, your body releases high levels of the stress hormone cortisol. This hormone actually blocks the effects of testosterone, presumably because, from a biological standpoint, testosterone-associated behaviors (mating, competing, aggression) may have lowered your chances of survival in an emergency (hence, the "fight or flight" response is dominant, courtesy of cortisol).In the modern world, chronic stress, and subsequently elevated levels of cortisol, could mean that testosterone's effects are blocked in the long term, which is what you want to avoid.My favorite overall tool to manage stress i It's a handy, Other common stress-reduction tools with a high success rate include prayer, meditation, laughter and yoga, for example. Learning relaxation skills, such as deep breathing and positive visualization, which is the "language" of the subconscious.When you create a visual image of how you'd like to feel, your subconscious will understand and begin to help you by making the needed biochemical and neurological changes.
7. Limit or Eliminate Sugar from Your DietTestosterone levels decrease after you eat sugar, which is likely because the sugar leads to a high insulin level, another factor leading to low testosterone. Based on estimates, an average person consumes 12 teaspoons of sugar a day, which equates to about TWO TONS of sugar during a lifetime.Why we eat this much sugar is not difficult to understand -- it tastes good, and it gives us pleasure by triggering an innate process in your brain via dopamine and opioid signals. most people stand to reap major improvements in their health by cutting back on, or eliminating, sugar altogether from their diets. Remember foods that contain added sugar and fructose, as well as grains like bread and pasta, should all be limited.If you're struggling with sugar addiction and having trouble dealing with cravings, try psychotherapy.
8. Eat Healthy FatsBy healthy, this means not only mon- and polyunsaturated fats, like that found in avocadoes and nuts, but also saturated, as these are essential for building testosterone.
9.The ideal diet includes somewhere between 50-70 percent fat.It's important to understand that your body requires saturated fats from animal and vegetable sources (such as meat, dairy, certain oils, and tropical plants like coconut) for optimal functioning, and if you neglect this important food group in favor of sugar, grains and other starchy carbs, your health and weight are almost guaranteed to suffer.