Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh PataniYour feedback matters!
Losing your virginity can be a big experience and can be exciting as well as nerve-wrecking at the same time. Its significance is different for everyone and there are no wrong or right ways to lose your virginity. Making your first time a memorable experience is easy if you know and remember these 4 things:
1. Relax - You might be conscious about your body or nervous about pain or pleasing your partner, but you need not be. It is natural to feel insecure and nervous, but communicating your reservations with your partner will clear the air between both of you, helping you level your expectations and relax. Your first time is about exploring each other's body and pleasuring each other as well as an understanding partner will help you relax and forget your insecurities.
2. It might hurt a bit - If you are a woman, intercourse for the first time might hurt a bit if your vagina is not well lubricated before you have sex. Also, you might feel some pain and/or bleed if your hymen tears, but it will not be excruciating pain. Worrying about the pain is a lot scarier than the actual pain. Some women may not experience any pain at all. However, you should make sure you are well lubricated. Foreplay is a great way to get ready for intercourse and if it is still painful you could use additional lubricants to minimize discomfort and pain.
3. Go slow - If you are a man, help your partner be comfortable by going slow in accordance to their wish. Going too fast may hurt your partner if they are not comfortable and make your first time a traumatic experience. Try to gauge your partner's reactions and proceed in a way pleasurable to both of you. Penetrating too soon might cause you to ejaculate too quickly before your partner has climaxed. Indulge in foreplay so that both of you are ready. If your partner ejaculates too fast or is unable to hold his erection, do not feel rejected or angry, support him and help him get aroused again, as it is just an effect of nervousness and excitement.
4. Use protection - There is no truth in the saying that you cannot get an STD on your first time. It is completely possible and the only way to prevent that is to use condoms or not have penetrative sex. Women can get pregnant during unprotected sex and unless you plan to become pregnant, panicking about being pregnant for days after your first time will ruin your first time and peace of mind. Use birth control and/or condoms to prevent unwanted pregnancy after your first time, and both your partner and you will be able to enjoy losing your virginity without any worries.
Related Tip: 4 Easy Ways to Increase Your Libido
Hi, I'm 19 years old, Can I put my fingers in my girlfriend's vagina she want me to do that will it cause any infection to me or to her?
I Am suffering from ovarian cyst i am not getting my periods. By using tablets only am getting periods. My height is 5 n my weight is 78 so pls give me suggestions to get regular periods. And to conceive what might be done
Also try to eat protein right before going to bed. Drink some milk or eat some yogurt to fuel you through the night. This may also help you recover if you work out frequently.
Stir in protein powder to your curd, oatmeal, and other foods to add a protein and calorie boost.
2. Add calorie-dense foods to your meals. Try adding full-fat cheese to the top of your meals. Stir some peanut butter and honey into your oatmeal. These foods are high in calories and can help you increase your overall caloric intake.
Another calorie-dense food is dried fruit, such as dried apricots, figs, or raisins.
Eat complex carbohydrates, such as brown rice, bulgur, barley, whole grains, and quinoa. Avoid simple carbs like white flour, sugar and white rice.
Eat solid meals. Every day, make sure you get in at least three meals. Introduce larger portions at your meals to help increase your calories. You may have a tendency to skip breakfast, only eating 2 main meals, but making sure you actually eat three meals can help you gain weight.
If you can't eat huge meals because it upsets your stomach, eat smaller meals throughout the day. Don't skip meals.
4. Don't drink before eating. Drinking water or any beverage before eating can fill you up. You want to leave room for the calories you need to consume.
Instead of drinking water before you eat, try drinking a calorie-rich drink while eating, such as fruit juice or a smoothie.
5. Identify why you lost weight. If you are trying to gain weight back that you lost, you should first identify why you lost the weight. If you haven't seen a doctor, you should, as unexplained weight lost can point to any number of diseases, from an overactive thyroid gland to diabetes.
6. Treat the underlying disease. If a disease caused you to lose weight, treating that disease may help you gain the weight back. Talk to your doctor about an appropriate treatment for whatever plagues you, as well as what treatment would be effective to help you gain weight and what the most effective way is for you to gain weight.
Besides these natural ways you can start taking homeopathic preparations like alfa alfa and carica papaya which which help you to increase your weight.
There are certain other remeies also which help in gaining weight, those depend on individual constitution for which you have to consult a homeopath.
I'm having a previous placenta previa on my first delivery again i'm conceived with 12 weeks .sometimes I feel mood at that time can I masturbate myself by muscle contraction of orgasm .is it safe for my baby? Do I continue or I should forget this?
Hi, Iam male 33 years old. Got married b/f 3 years. We are typing 4r children from an year buy no result. Found that I have less semen count & low motility (0%). Could you please suggest, is their any other option. Other than IVF? Please advice us.
Hi doctor My periods were on time. I have taken periods postpone table 4 months back after that 2 months I had issue in my regular cycle last month it was fine and came to Normal cycle however now I am due for 45 days. pregnancy test showed negative. Can I be still pregnant or is it still effect of those 3 (norethisterone) tablet which I took to postpone. The day when I am due for my periods I had body pains. 1st week had light fever. Bolting stomach now I don't have any symptoms much but feel very hungry and poking sensation in stomach. please help.
I am 22 years old I have already two years baby. My last periods is on 25.06.2016 till now I dint get my periods. I took pregnancy test so it is positive. I want to abort it pls suggest me tablet and the procedure its urgent please.
I had protected sex with my boyfriend. I did the pregnancy test too. It's negative. Then am I not getting my periods. I did the pregnancy test thrice.
I am 24 old, I am liking a women who is 27 years of age and she got married at 18 years. Since 4 years she is single because of husband's errasment, torture etc so now we r loving each other .if we get marriage is that CAUSE any problems like sexually, physically, mentally, socially etc.
She had a regular periods. But this month, she jst misses her period. We intimate before 3 days of her periods date. Is there any signs for her pregnancy?
My wife age 26. During the time of menstruation, she always suffer from severe abdominal pain. Please suggest a perfect way so that she can overcome from this problem?
I am in my 5th month of pregnancy and have twins.in sonography it is told that liquid inside is less. So please recommend how to increase it and is it risky to have low liquid inside.
For last 4 Months my periods are not regular and also my weight is gradually increasing. What should I do.?
Hair is one of the most noticeable aspects of a human being, whether you are a man or a woman. However, the increasing use of chemicals and other ingredients in hair care products tends to cause more damage to hair than benefits. Ayurveda offers great solutions for healthy hair without the side effects associated with chemical related products.
Some Ayurvedic tips to keep hair healthy:
Shampoo itself is a derivative of the word champoo, which is an indian concept of soothing or gently massaging the scalp before washing it off. Let's look at some of the ayurvedic tips which may help you get better hair and shine and keep it healthy throughout.
A. Special Ayurvedic oils for massaging on scalp: The best options are usually sesame, brahmi and the most commonly available coconut oil. Massage it on your scalp regularly at least twice a week and leave it overnight before washing it off the next morning.
B. Make sure diet is corrected: Ensure that the food you eat is a part of a balanced diet and it is preferable to avoid junk food altogether. Stay away from carbonated sweetened beverages as well as smoking and drinking. Some of the spices and vegetables that will be helpful in restoring hair health would be:
- Cooking in olive oil or ghee instead of cheap vegetable oils is also beneficial
C. Taking care of digestive or bowel issues: If you suffer from digestive or bowel related issues, then it would be wise to correct that first by the use of laxatives or other medications.
D. Taking care of pitta issues: The pitta, if aggravated, can cause hair fall. There are many techniques in ayurveda which can be used to balance it.
E. Usage of certain herbs in controlled amounts: Usage of the following herbs in controlled amounts can be very good for the health of your hair.
- Aloe vera - aloe vera is the new wonder drug, which is effective in treating many ailments and it is very good for skin and hair as well, whether consumed as food or applied to the hair as an extract.
- Bhringraj - paste made of bhringraj applied to the hair before washing can be very good for the health of the hair.
- Methi - another spice which can be grounded made into a paste and then applied to hair and is known to produce great results.
- Amla - amla is very good while being eaten as it contains vitamin c and fortifies hair health from the inside. Amla paste or extract massaged on hair is also very good for its health.
Hello, I had unprotected sex with my bf on 9th Nov, took ipill within 12 hrs, I have irregular periods, got my periods on 19th, it was heavy, lasted for 3 days, now I feel dizzy, tired, a bit of vomiting sensation, nowadays I crave for food, what should I do? Am I pregnant? Please reply I am scared.
I have a pain in my left breast I feel like there an extra thing is there, the pain is too heavy for me will you consult me what is my problem is it the symptom of breast cancer will you please help me to solve my problem soon.
1. Eat for good vision: green leafy vegetables, tuna, eggs, nuts, beans, oranges and other citrus fruits.
2. Quite smoking.
3. Wear sunglasses, uv protection
4. Avoid eyestrain.