Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mahesh Patani
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh PataniYour feedback matters!
Laughter is a type of response that occurs to you generally when you experience a funny or a pleasant situation. All the doctors also believe in the theory that laughter indeed is the best medicine. Laughing not only helps to cheer you up emotionally by boosting your mood, but also has complementary physical outcomes that are desirable. Here are some interesting and fascinating facts about laughter.
1. You are more likely to laugh around others - According to a medical research, it is a proven fact that laughter is generated by a person rather than a funny situation or a joke that you hear. It is the image of that person in your mind which is funny and everything he/she does or says seems to be funny for you. This is why you will probably laugh among a set of people rather than laughing all by yourself.
2. Fake laughter - A medical research conducted by Professor Scott has readily proven that the human brain has the ability to differentiate between a fake laughter and a real one. So, if you are in a group of people and somebody is trying to laugh forcibly and deliberately, then your brain is able to identify that person easily.
3. Laughter is contagious - As per the famous saying, when you laugh then the whole world laughs with you. It is a true thing and laughter is actually contagious as it tends to regulate a part in your brain when you hear others laughing.
4. Burns calories - Laughter is a good source of a physical workout as well as it burns calories when you laugh out loud. Laughing for around 10 to 15 minutes a day burns about 10 to 40 calories.
5. Leads to healthier relationships - It is a proven fact that laughing together with any individual help to strengthen the emotional bond that you share with that person. People who laugh together usually are able to trust each other more and their relationship lasts for a longer period.
6. Mood and Energy booster - Laughter is an instant booster if you are emotionally wrecked or suffering from a bad mood. It helps to cheer you up and make you feel good and confident about yourself. Additionally, it also helps to boost the energy levels if you are low on energy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi doctor My question is regarding my confirmation of pregnancy. Frm 3 months my mensuration cycle is in july 4th date in the august its 1st and again igot 30aug. With the help of ovulation calculator we had sex every alternate days till date. But I dint get my periods in this month till date. I have done prega test 3rd sep its showing negative. Im having doubt whether im pregnant or ill getvperiod.
How to fuck the girl and when they ill happy in that time what should I do for his happy I want to do know how pls help me.
How I am weight loss. My weight increase day by day. I am very disappointed. Now I am pregnant. So what I am doing.
Hi, I'm 26 year old female. I am having thyroxine tablet daily. Will it affect my family life? Will be there any problem for pregnancy?
I am 36 years old married women I am suffering from brest secretion since last 14 years. Mean while I consult 2 to 3 doctors and having some reports in 2007 in which she replied me that it is normal it will be cured after your marriage and having children but still it is not cured daily if I am going to check by pressing its having secretion 2-3 drops, well I do not feel any pain or tightness or any swelling. What to do. My height is 4.10" and weight is 47 kg. Regularly gyming is my hobby and by profession I am lecturer.
It is a wonderful feeling when you find out that you are pregnant. You feel ecstatic about being pregnant and end up deciding names for your soon-to-arrive child/children. It is good news for you, your partner and your entire family. Your family will end up giving you tips about your pregnancy and how to take care of yourself and your baby. Along with their tips, here are a few other things you should know during pregnancies:
1. Medicine for headaches is harmful: If you are taking medicines for headaches during your pregnancy, you are risking a miscarriage. The risk of having a miscarriage might increase to 2.4 times if you are taking medicines belonging to the category of non aspirin non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. These drugs can also cause congenital defects if you take them during your pregnancy. The only safe way to get rid of headaches during this time is by relaxing and you might consider having an acetaminophen as a pain reliever.
2. Stay calm and cool: This is very important as your temperament is going to affect the baby directly. If you are anxious or unhappy, your baby will also be the same. If you have too much of negative feelings while you are pregnant, it will also affect the temperament of your baby, as in your womb, they will be preparing to come out to a very negative world as they keep growing in an acidic and a more toxic environment. Hence it is extremely important to be happy, cheerful, and calm.
3. Exercise is beneficial: Contrary to popular belief, you just do not need to lie down or sit throughout the day to have a healthy baby. In fact, you need to be active and you need to move around and exercise. You need to move your muscles so that they do not become stiff. In fact, mothers who regularly practiced aerobic exercises had babies with healthier hearts than those who didn't do any type of exercise. But you should always take your doctor's advice on which exercise to do and which ones you should avoid.
4. Eat well: The more you eat, the less will be the chances of your baby suffering from obesity. But that absolutely doesn't mean fatty foods; as that will make your baby prone to suffering from obesity. Eat healthy, less fattening foods to have a healthy baby. Even if you get overweight by eating healthy food during your pregnancy, do not fret. Your baby will still be healthy and have less chances of suffering from obesity.