Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mahesh Munshi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh MunshiYour feedback matters!
I had pimples on my face. .I touch them. Can't help myself .aftr they create spot .how I can remove spot. Any cream or medicine.
I am 25. I want to be smart. But my mind is not working that much. I have anxiety problem. But I am looking like 18. I am too emotional. I can't say no to anyone.
How I can gain weight to be fit boy? I am a vegetarian and eating food and taking liquids on a good diet. What is the reason?
I have sexual problem since two years. I cannot make proper sex with my partner. Please give me advice.
Hello I am 26 m. I have been facing a rapid hair loss with greying of side head hairs and also few chest hairs are getting grey. Any solution in homeopathy that can hold or cure this?
How to get breast firm and parker after weight loss? Is there any creams or exercises please help me. I have lost heavy weight and my breast looks sagging it's looks very bad. So please anyone can help to get ride of sagging breast and make them look firm and parkey. Please. I have stich mark also on my stomach after weight loss how to get ride of them fast.
Hi im 21 years old and in my monthly periods I suffer with lot of stomach n body pains they are unbearable and vomiting and whole day i'm unable to eat food n drink water can you help me out of this problem. :(
Please provide help on the issues: 1. Improve body stamina. 2. Improve sex power. 3. Feeling tired while wake up in morning. 4. Small back pain if sleep on soft mattress. 5. Blood related diseases. 6. Allergy with dust, paper dust, cucumber, tuar dal, & some allophy medinices.
Is it possible to remove white spots on my skin by medicine only or it require skin surgery? I take lots of medicine but effective result.
Hi, I'm suffering from severe hair fall, it led to alopecia. There are around 6-7 patches noticed one month back. Doctor recommended Sternon lotion, morr 3% (minoxidil topical solution). I've been using since two weeks. I've observed pitted finger nails since alopecia started. Can you please advise if this the right medicine because there's no hair growth on those patches? How much time approximately it'll take for regrowth? Thank you.
Sir my age is 26 I am facing some black spots under eyes and in between eyes brows but slightly dark spots not too big also I take ointment like brite in thus there is present melanie and hydroquinoon please say me what I will do ?
Hello sir, I feel so weakness, and I become tired hurrily while running or while doing any work. Another problem is my foreskin of anus is not on backside like others. The circumference is small. I am 18 year old.
Moles are the most common form of physical identification proof, but are often unwanted. Moles and freckles are common skin irregularities that make a person consider cosmetic surgery. Moles can be described as non-cancerous skin lesions that develop when dark skin cells are bound together in small clusters. Almost everyone has one or more mole on their body. However, freckles are simply skin discolorations that appear on light skinned people. There are a number of ways in which moles and freckles can be removed.
- Dermabrasion: This is a procedure where a small wheel is run over your skin to remove the top layer. Dermabrasion is performed under anaesthesia and is a very effective way of removing freckles and flat moles.
- Laser Surgery: Laser surgery involves the use of concentrated beams of light to remove the topmost layer of skin. As this top layer is removed, freckles and light, flat moles are also destroyed thus leaving you with a clear complexion. In some cases, multiple sessions may be required to completely remove moles and freckles. Laser surgery is not recommended for large moles or moles that protrude out of the skin.
- Shave excision: This is a surgical procedure that involves cutting off the raised section of a mole with a sharp scalpel. It does not require any sutures, but may not remove the entire mole. This surgery is often suggested in cases where a mole had grown to protrude from the skin but the discolouration itself does not bother the person. There is a very low risk of scarring associated with this procedure but the mole may recur.
- Punch Excision: Small protruding moles can also be removed with a punch excision procedure. Here, a doctor will use a small cutting apparatus in the form of a small, cylindrical punch to twist and remove the entire mole. One of two sutures may be required to close the skin in this area.
- Surgical Excision: This procedure is suggested in cases of large moles. In such cases, the surgeon will remove the entire mole and close the skin with sutures. This procedure may leave a scar behind, but in most cases, this scar is not very prominent.
In rare cases, moles can be malignant and hence it is not recommended to try removing a mole at home. For this reason, you should always a consult a surgeon if a mole appears suddenly appears or begins to look suspicious.