Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
My skin got discoloured and I used hhsone and after I left it that got retrieved. I use besan packs, turmeric and tocan -b soap but in vain.
I hav dark spots on my hands it looks vry dark where everyone can see it I want to completely get rid frm it please help me out.
I am 22 years old female and my face complexion is so dull in comparison to other parts of the body and dark circles are also there. I have take 3 times treatment for all this. But meanwhile I took medicine, it works. I want life time reliefe. What should I do?
I have preg marks. Can I use derma roller from my own and can you share the specs of derma roller. Also what about Bio Oil? or any other cream
I am 27 years old female in my skin there are several spots and chickenpox mark as whole what can I do for getting clear skin.
Winters make me panic since I develop few small round patches mainly on my fore leg below knees. They start as a dot, reddish later lose their upper layer with slight itch and disappear as d summer enters. My dermatologist confirmed it s not psoriasis and suggested me to b on the continuous moisturizing lotions, Isn't there any permanent cure for these? Mine is an extreme dry skin n these patches r making it worse. Please do suggest.
I am 30 years old man. I have black spot in my face since long time. I have tryed lots of things but didn't get any result so olz suggest me good way to clear that marks.
I am 30 years old man. Last month I got several black mall (small) on my both arms. So.i would like to know about the reason.
Due to infection, I got my face's cheeks somewhat in forehead craters as in pox disease, so my face looks uneven. How can I get smoothen skin. Please do reply.
Dr. Sir I have skin problems .like red rashid (lal chat) I check blood test all test r ok. It almost start in summer season. please tell any treatments.
I am 53 years old having sugar and blood pressure since last 8 years. I am taking regular medicine. Both are under control. Since last one year I started observing that my skin on body started loosening. It is more visible on face. What is to be done. Is there any test is to check any other problem?
For a skin problem in a summer. Hot sun reys on the skin. Burn my skin. Solution and have a medicine for this problem. Which?
Hi I'm a male please tel me the best daily skin routine tips to get fairer and clear beautiful glowing skin for men and boys without using any skin product for the face and body please tel me or help me with this.
I had a cut on my forehead in may2014. I had 7 stitches. The doctor stitched it with the thread as the doctors do. But it has left a scar on my forehead. I do not like it. How can I remove that scar?
A boil or a skin abscess is a type of bacterial skin infection that leads to formation of a pus-filled red bump on the skin. It usually starts in an oil gland or a hair follicle on the face, the armpits, the neck or the shoulders. If a cluster of boils appears, it is called a carbuncle and this is a more severe infection than a boil. However, most boils are caused by minor infection and can be healed with simple treatment at home. Listed below are the various ways to deal with a boil:
- Boils are not entirely preventable but normal daily hygiene can reduce the frequency of the occurrence of boils.
- When you notice a boil formation, you should apply a hot compress on it. The heat helps to prevent the formation of too much pus by helping it drain faster. When the blood circulation to the area is improved by the heat, the antibodies help to draw out the germs.
- The boil usually drains on its own. You may try draining it yourself but only when it is soft. Poking a hard boil can be extremely painful; it may bleed and make the infection worse. It is usually best to let it drain by itself.
- When the boil starts draining, you can clean the infected area with an antibacterial soap daily till the boil is drained and flattened. You may clean it with some rubbing alcohol in order to prevent the germs in the pus from spreading to other areas of the body.
- The infected area can be kept covered with sterile gauze coated with antibiotic ointment.
- Penicillin-based antibiotics can be used to treat the boil but only if it is a severe infection.
- 7. If the boil is excessively painful, you can use pain relievers such as ibuprofen or paracetamol.
- Avoid sitting in one particular position for too long because this increases the pain.
- It is important to wash your hands every time you touch the draining boil because the bacteria is extremely contagious and can spread to other areas of your skin as well as to other people.
- All the articles which have been used to treat the boils like the gauze, cloth, cotton and hot compress should either be discarded or disinfected to avoid spreading of the infection.