Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh MandotYour feedback matters!
How to stop black spot on face and how to stop hair fall. I have some problem in my eyes when i'm going in sun shine my eyes going to red.So please give me some suggestion to stop these problems.
How to reduce hard all and how to make our hair thick how to make our hair thick how to make our hair black.
I am 23 year old male, suffering from Psoriasis Problem since childhood, many times I had took medicines but they didn't cure completely after some time it comes again over my legs, Head, Back.
I am suffering from dandruff can you suggest me any medicine and tips for clearing dandruff in my hair.
Hi my name is sharada and I am suffering from back problem sometime I have sever back pain that I can not bear so please send me remedies on this issue. Sir I am also suffering from skin problem like dandruff I mave lot of dandruff in my hair.
I have warts in hand and head. What should I do and whom should I consult? My cyro is going but it is too expensive. What should I do?
I have allergy on my thighs. The skin has become dry and itches very badly. Plzz help me out of this allergy.
I have three or four white hair ,if one has been plucked it will spread it's seems is it true or not.
I am getting pimples on my face regularly and my face is oil skin, I am not taken any treatment, what should I do for this please suggest me the best one.
I have hair problems of white hair and I also take medicine but it have some minor effect of black hair. So, which medicine I will take for white hair, please help me with this.
I do not eat too oily food and Chilly but still I get pimples and which they turn into black spots and spoil my look.
I am losing my hair from lated month, I tried all shampoo, oil and medicines what should I do for it?
Botox, derived from Clostridium Botulinum, is a cosmetic treatment often used to smooth wrinkled skin. Botox was originally used to treat spasms as it has muscles freezing qualities. Eventually it was discovered that Botox could cure the wrinkles present in the corner of the eyes,which are famously known as the crow's feet and as well as the superficial wrinkles just because it possessed the muscle freezing property.
In today's world, everyone is conscious about getting wrinkles or any other ageing signs. Eventually you will have to deal with them. But until it is absolutely obligatory for you to embrace those signs, Botox is an extremely efficient cosmetic treatment to control them.
Here are the different ways in which Botox is beneficial to you:
- Botox is nonsurgical: Botox can help you to get flawless skin without any surgery. Botox is administered into your skin in the form of injections. Hence, the hassle of going through a surgery is totally unnecessary.
- Botox lifts your eyebrow: Your eyebrow may drop due to various factors like age or lifestyle. Botox helps lift your drooping eyebrows; giving you a fresher and youthful look.
- Botox reduces excessive sweating: Excessive sweating can be extremely embarrassing at times, especially if it is under the arms. To be saved from this embarrassment, you can take a Botox shot and it will reduce the amount of sweat produced in your body, hence preventing excessive sweating.
- Botox can help with migraines: If you are suffering from migraine headaches, you might consider taking a Botox shot, as it may help reduce your headache and decrease their recurrence. It is extremely beneficial for those who suffer from chronic headaches during one such migraine attack.
- Botox helps with eye spasm: Botox helps cure strabismus, diplopia and blepharospasm. Botox relaxes the eye muscles so that they do not work against each other and let the defected muscles heal.
- Botox cures overactive bladders: Suffering from an overactive bladder can cause a lot of inconvenience. If you are suffering from a case of bladder incontinence, then you can think about getting a Botox shot. Botox increases the volume of the bladder thereby, reducing the incontinence. Once you get a shot, the overactive bladder will be cured gradually.
Although Botox has many benefits, it is still advised you consult your doctor before taking up the treatment.