Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh M BankarYour feedback matters!
For many of us who have crossed the twenties, dull skin is one the biggest problems. However, bringing out the natural glow of your skin is not that difficult a task, if you can cut out the junk food, work out every day, keep your skincare regular. Here are a few tips that can give your skin that natural glow.
- Exfoliation: Skin cells renew themselves after every 27 days and without regular skin exfoliation, a dead skin cell layer stays on the skin surface giving it a dull and lifeless appearance. With the process of exfoliation, new skill cell development is encouraged to give a more even and radiant complexion.
- Detoxification: In case your body gets overloaded with toxins, they will have effects on your skin. You should carry out detoxification by cutting the intake of sugar and alcohol for some days.
- Nourishing the skin from the inside: The skin should be nourished properly with enough vitamins and minerals to get a radiant complexion. Vitamin C is an efficient antioxidant and helps in repairing the skin from inside, keeping it healthy. As a result, you get more supple and radiant skin. Iron is also essential for the proper functioning of the antioxidants.
- Nourishing the skin from the outside: You should apply essential minerals and vitamins to the skin surface. They get absorbed by the skin cells resulting in a glowing and rejuvenated complexion.
- Hydration: You must drink loads of water to enable proper flush out of toxins and eliminate them from your system. The skin cells are also pumped, making the skin look fuller and radiant. You should drink at least two litres of water regularly.
- Sufficient sleep: The body requires seven to nine hours of regular sleep, to get properly rejuvenated and also for repairing itself. Improper or disturbed sleep will take a toll on your body and the skin will be affected by losing its radiance and lustre.
- Antioxidants: Natural antioxidants help in fighting free radicals and enable you to have smooth, beautiful and radiant skin. You should consume food items, which contain natural antioxidants such as vitamin C and vitamin E. This way damaged skin is repaired and rejuvenated, giving it a brighter appearance and a more even skin tone.
- Protection: It is important to protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. You should avoid going out during extremely hot days. Sometimes, the sun’s rays can affect you even when you do not go directly under it. You should wear brimmed hats, sunglasses and apply sunscreen on hot, humid days.
- Exercise: Apart from maintaining physical shape, exercise encourages an increased heart rate and makes your lungs workout. The leads to better oxidation in the skin and new skin cells are produced. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
What is the drawbacks of sleeping on chest, stomach side? Can you tell me and please elaborate it so that I could understand it properly. Thanks.
My wife has periods on date but it is not property. 1 of day bleeding well but now a days. It should be not going properly. This is sing of pregnancy or not.
I want to lose my weight I'm 21 years old and weight-73 KGS Height- 164 cms How to reduce stomach because I have continuously computer work and can't get of it and don't much time to go exercise or gym.?
My daughter of 5 years has subglottic stenosis; her wind pipe cross section is reduced by 45%. This is due to intubation during her treatment for pneumonia. Her air way become narrowed when she was intubated for 10 days for her pneumonia. She got laser surgery/therapy but not much improvement. She has noisy breath in normal day time. While sleeping she is ok i. E. No noise breath. Though she is active, she cannot move fast or run or play, if she does so she will be having trouble to breath. If she is infected by flue or cold, she will be having tough time for breathing. So far, we are trying to manage the situation with nebulizer, steam inhaling. Question: any treatment (without surgery) to cure this subglottic stenosis?
I have chicken pox marks in light brown color near breast I have them from long time. Please tell me a tip how to get out of these marks.
I'm 57 years old. For last fifteen days there was back pain. After a day pain lifted upwards. Now there is a pain in upper side of back and in chest. What may be the cause and what should I do.
I am 24 years old and till my weight is 50kg only. My height is 168cm. Is any natural way to gain weight?
I have pimple on face and I was tried dermatologist treatment but not big effect on my face .and I was stopped treatment pimple and black spot. On face, eye spot are come.
From the last 9 years my weight is 60 kg and it is not increasing and I am going to Gym also I am 26 years now.Please tell.
Hello doctor, My teeth are kind of light yellowish and I want to whiten them. I visited a dentist in Delhi for a normal checkup, he told me not to opt whitening procedures as it may lead to sensitivity. But he didn't explain much about it, just said don't go for it. My question is why whitening procedures leads to teeth sensitivity. Is there any other option available apart from it? Thank you.
Neck pain is a common medical condition, which can be easily treated if proper care and medications are taken. It usually occurs due to strained neck muscles, often caused bad posture, though there might be other causes as well. Rarely, neck pain can be a symptom of a more serious problem as the condition is relatively mild in nature. The symptoms of a neck pain are very obvious which refers to any kind of discomfort in moving your neck on a daily basis. Along with this you might also have headache, stiffness of the head and muscle tightness.
Some of the most common causative factors of neck pain are listed below:
- Muscle strains: A muscle strain generally happens when you exert too much pressure on your neck continuously for long periods. It also happens when you have your neck fixed in the same position for long hours of the day. Muscle strains in the neck may occur when you keep your neck bent in the wrong way while doing activities like reading a book, looking at your mobile phone or working over your laptop for extended hours.
- Worn joints: Just like all the other bodily joints, the neck joint also tends to wither and degrade with age. This phenomena is known as the wear and tear of the joints. The bones of the neck joint tend to wither with time, thereby making your joint frail and exposing it to various pains and medical conditions.
- Nerve compression: Nerve compression is a medical symptom whereby, there is excessive pressure put on one particular nerve in the body. Herniated discs or bone spurs in the vertebrae of your neck can press on the nerves branching out from the spinal cord, hence causing a long lasting neck pain. Damage caused from a nerve compression may be minor or severe depending on the pressure applied. It may cause temporary or long lasting problems depending on the degree of damage caused. The earlier you get a diagnosis and treatment for nerve compression, more quickly you will find relief.
- Whiplash: Neck related injuries are common phases of pain and discomfort caused due to an external damage to the neck as a result of a tragic sports related or vehicular accident. A neck injury is also known as a whiplash and it refers to an injury due to forceful, rapid back-and-forth movement of the neck, like the cracking of a whip. Whiplash mostly occurs during accidents, physical abuse or other trauma. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.