Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh DoshiYour feedback matters!
How to get rid of Black heads and black spots on Face. And How to get rid of highly Irritating dandruff.
Sir meri health mein koi sudhaar nahi ho raha hai aur face pe brightness bhi nahi aa rahi hai koi medicine bataiye.
I am 30 years old female. For last two whenever I am going for motion I have pain and motion was blood. Now pain is normal. What should I do?
I am 30 years old and have 2years old baby, from past 2-3 days, have pain in my boobs and I felt little milk is also coming. Where I stopped feeding my kid long back. Pls suggest, what shall I do in this case.
My face is little darker, I consulted skin specialist and he prescribed me to use demelan cream to use at night for 4 weeks, I used it but did not get any results of skin brightening and lightening. Can you please help to give me a right cream for skin lightening and brightening? please help me.
I have Acne problem . I think I have them because of my oily skin . The badest think is that it leaves bad marks on my face .
I am suffering with my skin tone. It is in black colour. I want to change my colour in to white and fairly. Ia it possible.
I had got chickenpox spots and scars and 5 months have past ,though m taking homeopathy medicine ,bur results are not that good. What to do? To remove black spots and scars completely.
I have dark spot as well as pimples on my face. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any change. What should I do?
My skin is affected by sunlight. And gets black in color. Already my skin is black but due to Sun exposure it's gets too black. Please suggest me any fairness cream.
Hi doc. I am 18 years old. I have pimple, pores and blackheads on my face. Can you send me some list of treatments, medicines or suggestions that can cure it. Kindly respond.
I am 20 years old. 3 year ago I was suffered from chickenpox. Now I had some black deep dotes on my face. What I do to remove these marks?
My skin is little dark tone than my body tone. Please suggest me with some medicines and home remedies for brightening the skin.
I am 19 years old, male. I have a fungal infection in last 3-4 months in bottom part. I also go to skin specialist and he give me medicines. When I eat those medicines there should be no fungal infection and again some time, he shows. What we do now.
There is a hard lump on left cheek since 2 years back. The size is half (semi sphere) of a small potato. It is not painful.
70% of our body is made up of water. This clear fluid is essential not only for a good digestive system, but also for clear, glowing skin. Keeping your skin hydrated by drinking enough water can help prevent a number of skin conditions ranging from acne to dry skin.
- Ideally, a person should drink 8-10 glasses of water a day to stay hydrated. Since the skin is the last organ to receive water from the digestive system, drinking less water will lead to your skin being dehydrated. These 10 glasses of water should be spaced out evenly through the day. This is because the body can absorb a limited amount of water at a time.
- The skin is the largest organ in the human body and is made up of cells and tissues. Like any other cell in the human body, skin cells primarily consist of water. If not hydrated enough these cells will not be able to function optimally. This makes the skin lose its elasticity and turn dry and flaky. Dry skin is more prone to fine lines, wrinkles and other such signs of ageing.
- Hydrated skin is firm and elastic and thus is less likely to have open pores. The lesser the number of open pores, the fewer the irritants that will enter the skin and hence the lower your chance of having pimples and blemishes.
- Water also balances the oil levels in the skin. Too little oil can make the skin dry while too much oil can cover the skin in a layer and lead to clogged pores. Water helps reduce the concentration of oil in the skin and hence helps prevent breakouts.
- The food you eat and your digestive health also plays an important role in your skin’s health. Water helps the digestive system move smoothly and flushes out toxins from the body. This keeps irritants that could cause skin ailments at bay.
- Water also affects the quality and lustre of your hair. Hair soaks up water and moisture from its roots. If not kept hydrated, hair becomes brittle and dry. Lack of water can also affect the rate of hair growth. Drinking enough water is also beneficial in fighting against dandruff and Dermatitis Seborrhea.
Along with keeping your skin hydrated by drinking water, it is also important to hydrate the skin externally. For this, moisturising your skin is crucial. Pick a moisturiser that matches your skin type and see your skin glow. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.