Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh BhareYour feedback matters!
She had a periods problem for the past 11 months not bleeding what should she do now for the proper bleeding.
Mam. My friend is having irregular menses. She is married but not sure that she is pregnant or not. According to her they did not go all the way but had done only foreplay so are there chances she is pregnant. How can she confirm that. Her last period was after a delay of one month. But she had family function so taken some medicine to delay it 10 more days. And she us anaemic too. Can you please tell what she should do. Last date was 25 jan than after delay it was 5 feb.
Hello My Wife is pregnant his periods falls on 20 August but she missed and when yesterday we check it shows that she is pregnant but she has pain like (ainthan or akdan) in his stomach and also backpain is it normal during pregnancy or doctor prescribed aciloc 150, Basiton forte with biotin, Staltase, emi doxyn, to her is it safe medicine kindly advise please.
She's been diabetic from childhood, can she able to give birth to a child? What are the problems she has to face if she can?
I am 25 years females. i am pregnant and having infection in private parts. Itching pain and burning sensation. What should I do?
So I have thia problem that every time I get close to the date of my menstrual cycle I get colg. It happens very often. Is it normal or do I have any serious problem?
Cancers which starts from somewhere else and end up in the liver are not primary liver cancers. Liver cancer also known as hepatic cancer starts in the liver and not from another organ. Primary liver cancer (hepatocellular carcinoma) tends to occur in livers damaged by birth defects alcohol abuse or chronic infection with diseases such as hepatitis b and c hemochromatosis (a hereditary disease associated with too much iron in the liver) and cirrhosis
I am 7 months pregnant and I had been suffering from fever and cough since 3 days but I am ok now little cough was their in my nose when I blew it .away it was red in color I had my checkups yesterday it was normal and baby is also moving .but today in morning my cough was red why this happened with me .it was only one time in morning is it ok it will harm my baby pls tell.
I am aged 25 from kerala and I do enjoying sex in all ways with my two cousins at sometime. They are aged 19 and 21. We do it for two or three times per week. When we doing sex oral sex is must. Is there should occur some problem due to oral sex. I am little worried. Is there any problem occur due to my cum goes to their mouth and go as is. They could not have any problem to do this and they are very happy to drink my cum.
Infertility in women refers to a condition when a woman fails to conceive in a year, even after having regular sexual intercourse without any contraception. Infertility is caused by a number of reasons or factors. Some of the reasons are listed below:
- Structural barriers or abnormalities of the reproductive organs of the female
- Hormonal imbalance
- Presence of cyst or fibroid in the reproductive organs like ovary and uterus
- Blocked fallopian tube
- Inflammatory diseases in the pelvic region.
Infertility is often caused due to lifestyle pattern of the female individual. The chances of turning infertile increases due to smoking, consumption of alcohol, emotional stress, obesity, etc.
Homeopathic Treatment for Infertile Women:
Homeopathic treatment for infertility of women is safe for the patient as the medicines are non-toxic and naturally extracted. These medicines can be used for a longer period of time. A homeopath practitioner will take a lot of things into account while treating the patient- like her mental and physical constitution. He or she will try to investigate the underlying causes that are leading to the infertility.
Here are some common medicines, used for the treatment of infertile women:
- Medicines for Patients having Acidic Vagina: In some females, the vaginal fluids are extremely acidic in nature. Thus, the sperm fails to stay alive under such conditions and travel further up the reproductive tract for fertilisation with ovum. Therefore, the woman fails to conceive. In such cases, borax and Natrum Phos are prescribed for the patient. While Borax is given to females with vaginal discharge similar to the white portion of an egg, Natrum Phos is for women with creamy and honey-coloured discharge.
- Medicine to Cure Prolonged Periods or Menorrhagia: When a female suffers from prolonged periods, she might turn infertile. Besides, the patient may also suffer from Leucorrhea, anaemia and fatigue. To cure infertility in such cases, two medicines are used- Calcerea Carb and Aletris Farinosa. Women with extremely longer periods are given Calcerea Carb. Women with early menses can take Aletris Farinosa.
- Medicines for Women Experiencing Shorter Periods: Infertility is also caused when the monthly period cycle of the patient is irregular. She may be facing extremely shorter and scanty periods. Under such circumstances, Pulsatilla and Sepia are prescribed for the patient. Sepia is for women who feel a bearing down sensation in the uterus. Pulsatilla is given to women who are facing scanty periods ever since their menarche.
- Medicine for Women with Reduced Sexual Drive: Some women complain of having decreased sexual desire or arousal. Agnus Castus and Sepia are given to such women. Sepia is for female patients who have excessively dry vagina and face pain during intercourse.