Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh Babubhai PandyaYour feedback matters!
One drop of semen is equal to about 40 drops of blood,
Masturbation is like taking a razor and slashing the wrist,
One should avoid masturbation or any illicit sex activity. Imagine how much weakness and reduction of work efficiency can masturbation cause! Sex other than for procreation and within marriage is illicit sex activity, so masturbation comes under illicit sex.
To avoid illicit sex and the nasty habit of masturbation :
1) Eating less in night,
2) Avoid non-vegetarian foods
3) Avoid intoxicants like tobacco,alcohol
4) Avoid onions and garlic which are aphrodisiacs and bind to lust and masturbation.
5) Take fruits, vegetables and drink hot cup of cow's milk every night
6) Avoid foods which are too pungent, spicy, oily, bitter because such foods cause misery and disease
7) Read nice books based on simple living high thinking and make your life successful
You should be very careful and determined to stop this nasty habit as soon as possible as it can cause many problems physically, mentally, socially etc
The truth is sometimes harsh but if taken positively, it can ultimately lead to happiness and success. The truth is in the oldest and fully dependable Vedic texts, that by illicit sex activity, one takes the risk of becoming an animal in next life.
Hope this helps to win over the nasty habit of illicit sex and masturbation.
I having pain in my small intestine after motion and feel pain for duration for 1 hour and after that it become ok since last 1 year. Doctor said that it is infection of small intestine and it come back after cure. It is just started from last 15 days ago. Please suggest me.
I am 57year old. I have heart disease, already installed stent in 2009and 2013. Also I am suffering with diabetic and B P. Medicines are continued. Now from one year I am suffering with foot sensation. Iam unable to walk continuously for 5minutes. So I take 2-3minutes rest and continue my walk.
I am am suffering from chronic and severe sneezing for the past 20 years. This is now giving me severe problems like back pain, asthma. Doctors have prescribed anti histamines and I am taking levo cetrizine daily. But the effects are limited. Please suggest if there is any cure.
My grandmother of age 69 years and she is having swallowing problem since some years due to which she is unable to eat any solid food properly, some times it is also hard to drink liquid. Her blood pressor is also low.
Severe stomach pain is there due to gas trouble. What is the precautions and what all food are not eatable for gas trouble?
Steps for maintaining a healthy kidney
Kidney performs the central role in a human body. It is as important as heart or lungs. Many organs of the body are dependent on kidney to function healthily. Kidney removes toxic waste and excessive fluid from blood.
Primary risk for kidney disease includes factors like high diabetes, high blood pressure, family history, heart disease etc. Obesity; autoimmune diseases; urinary tract infections and systemic infections are the secondary risks.
Kidney damage occurs in stages and in most of the cases, body does not show any kind of symptom till kidney is damaged up to 90%.
Steps for maintaining a healthy kidney
1. Keep a control on the blood pressure and take every preventive measures against its increased level.
2. For people suffering from diabetes, have a control on your glucose level.
3. Keep the cholesterol level in the appropriate range.
4. If on medications, take the prescriptions on time.
5. If you have a high salt intake, cut-off the intake and aim for less than 1, 500 milligram sodium per day.
6. Maintain a healthy fluid intake
7. Eat healthily and keep your weight in check.
8. Have a limit on your alcohol intake
9. Exercise should be a compulsory part of daily routine
10. For those who are overweight; need to work on reducing the weight
11. Smokers need to quit it slowly and gradually as smoking would led to serious kidney damages
12. Do not take over-the-counter pills on a regular basis.
13. Check your kidney function if you have one or more of the ‘high risk’ factors consult your doctor.