Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh Babubhai PandyaYour feedback matters!
Sir, from couple of years I have very sick and suffering from stomach pain and also suffering from piles and many diseases.
My albuminuria is 307 .I am diabetic and have highpertension. BP 150/90 sugar fasting 164 pp 158 .Has it affected my kidney? Is it dangerous for kidney problem? Dr. prescribed Glycomet gp1, tonact20, Tazloc40, Amlong 5 mg, Metolar XR 50, Please advise will it normal my albuminuria? Please advise what should do?
Hi. I am heart patient and bad cholesterol also please tell me that how can I control my cholesterol and which is the best oil for prevent increasing cholesterol. What food should I take?
I am 49 yrs male I have gastric problem I am using antacid IT capsules and I have hemorrhoid problem I am talking cream diet supplement, can it cured with this medicine? Please give me advice.
I'm badly suffering from viral fever from last 6 days I've almost had all the available paracetamol in the market with the consult of various doctors still no difference I hope you may be able to help out.
I have itchy sensation on my penis tip. Feel like itching all time. Its been for a year noe. What can I fo.
I have intense irritation and it feels like fungal infection round red circles growing in lower extremities. please help me.
I am 21 years old. And I had doing more mustribute .so I feel weak in body and also penis become very small. So this is big trouble for me. So please help me. How to recover previous body before mustribute..
I am 22 years old male and have headache last 1 month onwards .i used some tablets but no use what I do now.
Am 20 years old. Am having dust allergy. May I know how can I get out of it. Also requesting you to let me know the procedure for this problem resolution?
Sorry to ask this. I am not comfortable with my penis size I'm feeling very bad. I'm not satisfied when making love? I'm getting depression. Can't able to help myself. Some people says that we can enlarge the size of penis naturally with home remedies and few says it can possible only in treatment or surgery. What should I do? Can really enlarge the size if mean please help me. I need an ideal size. I want to give my partner complete satisfaction. Consider my thoughts. I hope I'll get a help.
I am suffering from a infection. There is fungal infection around my penis and anal. It is growing day by day and I am getting itch more and more. Is there any way or solution to stop?
I have an severe head. For some times if I take treatment it will won't cure so give me result to this.
Sciatica refers to the pain one experiences due to the irritation or compression of nerve roots contributing to formation of Sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve is the longest and widest nerve in the body, running from the lower back, down to the back of each leg. The pain can occur in the lower back and spread to the hips, buttocks and leg. Sciatica generally affects one side of the body. There are numerous causes of irritation of the sciatic nerve and sciatica.
Some of them are:
- Spinal Stenosis: The narrowing of the spinal canal caused by natural wear and tear of the vertebrae (individual bones in the spine protecting underlying nerves) of the spine is known as spinal stenosis. The narrowing may put pressure on the roots of the sciatic nerve, causing pain.
- Herniated Disc: A disc is made up of cartilage and acts as a cushion between vertebrae, allowing flexibility of the spine. A herniated or slipped disc occurs when a disc is temporarily pushed out of place, putting pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Spondylolisthesis: It is a condition where one of the lower vertebrae slips forward over another. This also causes a collapse of the disc space between both, causing the nerve to get pinched. This may cause sciatica.
- Piriformis Syndrome: Piriformis is a muscle found deep inside the buttocks, which connects the lower spine to the upper thighbone, running directly over the sciatic nerve. Spasming of this muscle can pressurize the sciatic nerve, triggering symptoms of sciatica.
- Sacroilitis: Sacroillac joints are the place where the lower spine meets the pelvis and inflammation of one or both of these joints causes sacroilitis. This can give rise to symptoms of sciatica as it causes pain in the lower back, buttocks and legs.
- Spinal tumors: Very rarely, tumors growing inside or along the spine may put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Infection or injury: Muscle inflammation, infections, fractures or any other spinal injury may lead to irritation or compression of the sciatic nerve.
- Pregnancy: Pregnant women may suffer from sciatica due to weight gain, expansion of the uterus or increased fluid retention or other changes occurring in the body, which put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Other causes: Osteoarthritis and fractures caused by osteoporosis may also affect the sciatic nerve, producing symptoms of sciatica.