Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mahendra J. KhairYour feedback matters!
I have a very bad head ache from last 3 years I've consulted to a neurologist. And after all the tests I came to know that I have migraine. I'm having topamax medicine.
Last month my bother suffer from CLUSTER HEADACHE 4-5 times & now he is okay & doing fine. I come to know about CAPSAICIN CREAM for the treatment of cluster headache on one of the article in the internet. My question is how safe is this cream if my brother use for future use.
Although having enough meals I feel very tired and also the body temperature also does not remain normal.what can be done for this?
I have been constantly loosing hair mainly at the centre of my head. I don't have much dandruff problem but scalp often itches. Also scalp sweats so much. After one day of shampooing hair loses its softness and becomes hard. What should I do?
Doctor I am 25 years old male. I am having pain in my right elbow since 2 years. It pains sometimes and sometimes it disappears as if no pain. I could not do any work when it is paining. Please Suggest what to do. Is it serious?
I am 30 years old. I have a girl friend and had a healthy sex life until I had to move to another country. Now I am married but barely able to get an erection. No stress in life or nor do I have any diet fad. Please help if this can be solved with medications.
My son is 18 months old. When we keep him stand he walks along. He just started walking alone from 1 months but the problem is that from 19 th August we observed that he scared to walk alone and when we leave him for walking he scared and hold our hands tightly. With holding our hands he wakes everywhere, climbed up on window, staircase. So please advice what should be the problem?
I have black spots as well as pimples I used every medicine but didn, t changes now what should I do?
My 65 yr old aunt is being kept in ventilator after being infected by pneomonia post surgery. She suffered a mild seizure today and bp became low. What causes these seizures? are they dangerous?
I am having some behavioural issue like anger and having depression because of that I am having fever and not able to concentrate on my day to day work. The reason behind is my bad marriage life. I am not able to believe on my husband and also I do not want to leave him. Please help.
Dear sir/madam, I just got married. There is 11 year age difference between us. My age is 28 and my wife's 39. I wanna advice that there is any issue in pregnancy? shall we get child by naturally or not? please advice me?
I am suffering from migraine. Many a times I have to face severe attacks of headache. Many a times I require allopathic injections for the headache to subside. Please prescribe a medicine that will help me get rid of headache.
Hello, I have acne in my face specially in chin area. And also have acne in shoulder n back area. How to get rid off it. Please suggest. Also I can tell that I don't have my periods last 2 months, please suggest wat should I do, I am taking lots of medicine now like levipil500 mg twice, nexvenla 100 mg once at night, mirtazam 7.5 mg once at night, sibelium 5 mg once at night.
Hi, I am from India. Yesterday I did my serum analysis. The Test results are below. Colour: Grey PH: 7.0 Volume: 2.0ml Viscosity: Normal Liquefaction Time: 20 min Fructose: Present Total Sperm Count: Too Low Count occasionally Sluggish and Death Sperm Seen Pus Cells /hpf: 3-4 RBC Cells /hpf: Nil Can you suggest my result is normal. Can I able to father of child.
Frozen shoulder is a condition where the patient encounters continuous shoulder stiffness and pain. It could last for several weeks. Inflammation around the shoulder increases the inability to move or stretch properly. This happens when somebody is recovering from an injury. Frozen shoulder can also occur when somebody is wearing a sling or a cast. It also occurs if someone is recovering from surgery or experiencing joint pain. It may also be experienced as a symptom of thyroid, joint disorders or diabetes.
Some of the causes and risk factors for creating a frozen shoulder are as follows:
- If you are 40 years or older, your chances of a frozen shoulder are higher than others
- Recovering from a damage or surgery
- Hormonal imbalance
- Ladies are more prone to a frozen shoulder
- Cervical disc infection that influences the nerves around the shoulder
- Not moving your arm because of other pain or wounds
- Having a previous medical condition like diabetes or other heart diseases
- Open-heart surgery or spinal surgeries
- Poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle
The most widely recognized symptoms of a frozen shoulder include:
- Stiffness around the shoulder: this usually happens in one shoulder at a time (not both) and will probably return in the same shoulder. Muscle, joint and bone agony in and around the shoulders or arms may be experienced.
- Restricted scope of movement
- Having difficulty moving and using the shoulders or arms ordinarily, (for example, experiencing difficulty in getting dressed, driving, holding objects before you, and gestures.)
- Stretch the Shoulder: Before beginning shoulder exercises for a frozen shoulder, try to warm up your shoulder by doing a few warm up exercises. This will improve the blood supply in the affected area and avoid future injuries by making your body more comfortable with the motion. The best approach is to extend and warm up the shoulder by applying heat for 10 to 15 minutes, scrubbing down or showering with Epsom salt.
- Non-intrusive treatment: While these activities mentioned above can be easily performed at home, if pain continues and makes it difficult to move around or work ordinarily, see a physiotherapist who can appoint particular activities and can enhance your scope of movement, flexibility and strength.
- Dietary Supplements: Various supplements can be taken with the recommendation of a doctor, in order to improve recovery. Alfaifa (horse feed) and turmeric are two of the most regularly recommended elements that relieve swelling and repair the tissue in the shoulder. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.