Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mahendra B AnpatYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old. I am suffering from baldness. I took many treatment such as homeopathic treatment, normally treatment but mujhe koi response nhi Mila sab kuch waste hogya .aur ab kuch jyada hi baldness dikhne lagi that's why I cannot go anywhere I feel very uncomfortable everywhere and that is the reason my confidence also low please someone advice me what I do please.
I am a 30 years old male and suffering from thinning of hair and some hair loss in the corners of forehead and crown area, also at least once a month I feel like im having trouble breathing.
Melasma is a skin condition resulting into discoloured and dark patches on the skin. It also goes by the name of chloasma. It is frequently observed in pregnant women. As per the report of the American Academy of Dermatology, it is found that 90 percent of the overall cases of Melasma are found among women.
What are the symptoms?
The main symptom of this skin condition is discoloration patches that are darker than the skin colour. Mostly visible in the face, Melasma occurs in a symmetrical fashion with equal effect on either side of the face. This being said, other body areas which often get exposed to sun also runs the risk of developing Melasma. While brownish patches are visible in body parts such as chin, cheeks, forehead and nose bridge, their presence can also be felt in the forearm and the neck. Skin coloration in no way is a threat to the body, it however, can make a person self-conscious about himself.
Common causes of Melasma
The exact cause of Melasma is not known. It is estimated that people with dark skin are more prone to developing Melasma than their white skinned counterpart. At t times the progesterone and the oestrogen sensitivity of a person is also linked with this skin condition. This essentially means that hormone therapy, birth control drugs and pregnancy are all associated with Melasma. Doctors have also identified thyroid and stress to be a potential cause of Melasma. Above all the ultraviolet rays of the sun are by far the bigger threat of Melasma than any other factors.
How the condition is diagnosed?
Melasma is usually diagnosed with one visual exam. However, a doctor might perform different tests to rule out other skin condition. One popular test that is often conducted by the doctor is known as Wood’s lamp examination. This is a special light which can penetrate through skin and help a doctor identify the number of layers Melasma has infected of the skin. Furthermore, in case of any doubt, the doctor might take a sample of the affected area and send the same to the lab to rule out the possibility of cancer and other critical skin diseases.
How is Melasma treated?
If Melasma is caused due to pregnancy, it often disappears suddenly much like the way it came. No specific treatment is required. If, however, the condition refuses to heal, a doctor might prescribe topical steroids and creams to lighten the skin. If it fails, other possible avenues, such as microdermabrasion, chemical peels and dermabrasion are explored. Treatments such as these are capable of stripping the top layer of the skin and lighten the patches. However, no treatment can guarantee a non-recurrence of Melasma.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Fibroids are non-cancerous growth that develop in the uterus in varying sizes. Fibroids do not usually show symptoms, but if they are large they may cause severe pain in the abdomen, heavy menstrual bleeding, bloating, infertility or complications during pregnancy. Several factors may lead to the formation of fibroids, including hormones, family history, and pregnancy.
What is myomectomy?
Myomectomy is the surgical procedure which is used for removing fibroids from the uterus. It is a safe method that allows women to become pregnant in future. Gonadotropin-releasing hormone analogue therapy, performed before myomectomy helps in lowering the estrogen level and also controls anemia by stopping uterine bleeding. The different surgical methods for myomectomy include:
- Hysteroscopy, involving the insertion of a lighted viewing instrument into the uterus
- Laparoscopy, involving the insertion of a lighted viewing instrument and one or more incisions in the abdomen
- Laparotomy, involving a larger incision made in the abdomen
Why is the surgery performed?
Myomectomy treats fibroids while preserving the uterus. It is a viable option for those who have:
- Anemia which cannot be controlled with medicines
- Pain which cannot be tackled with medicines
- A fibroid that can cause infertility or increases the risk of miscarriages
How well does it work?
- Pregnancy: myomectomy is the only treatment for treating fibroids that improve your chances of having a baby. The method is effective for treating submucosal fibroid. A cesarean section is required for delivery after performing a myomectomy.
- Recurrence: recurrence of fibroids after myomectomy is really low. It is possible in rare cases, depending on what the original fibroid problem was. Large and numerous fibroids have a greater risk of recurrence.
I am getting fat day by day, now I want to get slim, but I am lazy too! Please suggest some ways to get slim!
I have small white patch about one inch in size near my private parts. Which cream to use to gain the color of my skin again. I can not expose those area to sunlight. Please suggest a better cream and tablets.
Sir I am getting loose motions for the past 18 days. I have used different types of medicines (antibiotics). Stopped from 13th morning. Till now no relief for me. Kindly suggest correct medicine.
I am 16 years old. I am having blackheads in nose and chin for last 4-5 years. I tried many home remedies but none worked properly. Atpresent I am using clean.
This golden spice, used in almost every meal in india is very valuable.
-it is a very powerful healer. It prevents growth of cancer cells and thus can prevent cancer.
-its anti-inflammatory properties reduces swelling caused due to pain and also reduces severity of pain caused due to arthritis.
-it is also said to prevent alzheimer's disease.
-this spice also acts as an antioxidant that helps lower cholesterol.
Depression and some antidepressants can curb your libido. This has a negative effect on the depression as intercourse releases 'happy hormones'. Thus depression and your sex life share a cyclic relationship. The effect of depression on your sex life is a result of both brain functioning and physical changes in the body.
Here are a few things you can work on if stress or depression is ruining your sex life:
- Break the pattern: Depression often makes a person withdraw from others and cease to enjoy any experience. This becomes a thought pattern that cannot be cured with medication. Talking to a counselor can help unlearn these thought patterns and help people form new social bonds. As part of the treatment, the patient will need to find and explore new ways of enjoying sex that can strengthen strained relationships. Talk to your partner.
- Having an open conversation with your partner: It is the key to improving relationships and one's sex life. Talk about your sexual needs and help your partner understand your mental barriers to sex. Find forms of foreplay that appeal to both of you. It is also important for you and your partner to understand that there is no 'standard' to how often you should have sex or how you should feel after it.
- Try to stay away from performance anxiety: Don't let performance anxiety take a toll on your sex life. Studies show that being conscious about their performance in bed leads men to lose their erection, which takes all the pleasure away from intimate moments. Instead of being stressed about your sexual performance, focus on your partner's needs and attend to them for a more pleasurable sex life.
- Don't make it seem necessary to have sex even if your partner is tired: If you find that stress due to problems at workplace or financial issues is affecting your partner considerably, then respect his/her decision of saying no to sex. Don't pressurise your partner to get intimate just because you want it. Your patience and understanding nature will increase your partner's admiration towards you, in turn leading to a more passionate and happier sex life.