Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. mahekYour feedback matters!
I am planning to conceive.But I am HLAB 27 positive.What should I do? what are the chances that it would transmit to my child's genes as well?
कमर दर्द से बचने के घरेलू उपाय --
1. रोज सुबह सरसों या नारियल के तेल में लहसुन की तीन-चार कलियॉ डालकर (जब तक लहसुन की कलियां काली न हो जायें) गर्म कर लें। ठंडा होने पर इस तेल से कमर की मालिश करें।
2. नमक मिले गरम पानी में एक तौलिया डालकर निचोड़ लें। इसके बाद पेट के बल लेट जाएं। दर्द के स्थान पर तौलिये से भाप लें। कमर दर्द से राहत पहुंचाने का यह एक अचूक उपाय है।
3. कढ़ाई में दो-तीन चम्मच नमक डालकर इसे अच्छे से सेक लें। इस नमक को थोड़े मोटे सूती कपड़े में बांधकर पोटली बना लें। कमर पर इस पोटली से सेक करने से भी दर्द से आराम मिलता है।
4. अजवाइन को तवे के पर थोड़ी धीमी आंच पर सेंक लें। ठंडा होने पर धीरे-धीरे चबाते हुए निगल जाएं। इसके नियमित सेवन से कमर दर्द में लाभ मिलता है।
5. अधिक देर तक एक ही पोजीशन में बैठकर काम न करें। हर चालीस मिनट में अपनी कुर्सी से उठकर थोड़ी देर टहल लें।
6. नर्म गद्देदार सीटों से परहेज करना चाहिए। कमर दर्द के रोगियों को थोड़ा सख्ते बिस्तर बिछाकर सोना चाहिए।
7. योग भी कमर दर्द में लाभ पहुंचाता है। भुन्ज्गासन, शलभासन, हलासन, उत्तानपादासन, श्वसन आदि कुछ ऐसे योगासन हैं जो की कमर दर्द में काफी लाभ पहुंचाते हैं। कमर दर्द के योगासनों को योगगुरु की देख रेख में ही करने चाहिए।
8. कैल्शियम की कम मात्रा से भी हड्डियां कमजोर हो जाती हैं, इसलिए कैल्शियमयुक्त चीजों का सेवन करें।
9. कमर दर्द के लिए व्यायाम भी करना चाहिए। सैर करना, तैरना या साइकिल चलाना सुरक्षित व्यायाम हैं। तैराकी जहां वजन तो कम करती है, वहीं यह कमर के लिए भी लाभकारी है। साइकिल चलाते समय कमर सीधी रखनी चाहिए। व्यायाम करने से मांसपेशियों को ताकत मिलेगी तथा वजन भी नहीं बढ़ेगा।
10. कमर दर्द में भारी वजन उठाते समय या जमीन से किसी भी चीज को उठाते समय कमर के बल ना झुकें बल्कि पहले घुटने मोड़कर नीचे झुकें और जब हाथ नीचे वस्तु तक पहुंच जाए तो उसे उठाकर घुटने को सीधा करते हुए खड़े हो जाएं।
11. कार चलाते वक्त सीट सख्त होनी चाहिए, बैठने का पोश्चर भी सही रखें और कार ड्राइव करते समय सीट बेल्ट टाइट कर लें।
12. ऑफिस में काम करते समय कभी भी पीठ के सहारे न बैठें। अपनी पीठ को कुर्सी पर इस तरह टिकाएं कि यह हमेशा सीधी रहे। गर्दन को सीधा रखने के लिए कुर्सी में पीछे की ओर मोटा तौलिया मोड़ कर लगाया जा सकता है।
Meri wife ko vagina me khujli, jalan or kafi dard ho RHA hai kal se dard itna hai ke baitha bhi nahi Ja rha to iska koi asan sa treatment hai kya.
What are the fruits and all to be taken to increase Blood in the body when ia female is pregnant? Please suggest me?
B/l ovaries are slightly enlarged in size and show multiple small follicles of 4-5 mm arranged in periphery with inc strominal area and with absence of dominant follicles in both ovaries-PCOD. Left ovary meas3.1*3.0*3.1cm with approx vol 18cc Rt ovary meas3.2*3.4*3.5 cm with approx vol 19cc. Kindly suggest any homeopathic medicine.
Think you’re smart, rational or open-minded? You are, if you submit to suspending your beliefs and challenging them from time to time, at least privately, through an internal dialogue. This article will give you the tools you need to eliminate any negative beliefs or mental blocks. Learning how to shift to a more useful belief or learning how to eliminate a self-defeating belief is a prerequisite for any kind of progress or achievement.
Don’t you get annoyed with the person who says to you, “I know it’s a problem, but that’s how I am!” Or do you feel compelled to accept that answer with sympathy? Are YOU someone who conveniently uses that line? By the way, it’s also a line commonly used by eve-teasers, rapists, serial offenders... you get the point! It’s basically saying, “I am not going to change”. Something that “feels natural”, is neither justified, nor is it a permanent part of YOU (i.e., your identity). It’s just like the “natural” feeling you get about wanting to kill your boss or an irritating colleague sometimes...but you don’t actually stab them, do you? (Coward!)
Therefore, the question is: Would you rather “feel natural” or would you rather be happier and more productive? EVERY belief is literally constructed by an individual. We’re born with a tabula rasa – a blank mental slate. Mathematically, if everything is constructed, then everything can similarly be deconstructed as well. Changing beliefs requires two things – volition (your decision to change) and an effective analytical method. The former will reduce the number of people who read further by 80%, and the latter will transform about 10-20% of the remaining ones. (So needless to say, believing a limiting belief to be permanent is the most destructive belief of them all! )
Okay, here we go... the effective analytical method in four steps:
1) Pick the belief that’s limiting your progress; the one you want to change. For example, “I can’t communicate or speak fluently.”
2) Eliminate this belief by analysis. Ask yourself:
a. From whom did I pick up this belief? Is that person an authority on the subject?
For example, “I don’t know...I’ve been saying that to myself for a while,” or “A parent or teacher or Mr. X told me I can’t”. Yeah, they told Albert Einstein that he was too dumb to learn too! Even if that person is an expert on the subject, haven’t experts been proven wrong on so many occasions?
b. What examples did I focus on (or failed to focus on) when establishing this stupid belief?
For example, “I was too nervous in school and messed up one-time...and then it just became a habit because I believed the first failure to be a permanent part of my communication skills.” “I failed to focus on the times I did okay.”
c. How has this belief affected my well-being? And what is it going to cost me in future?
Note down all the negative consequences of retaining this belief. For example, “I haven’t made a lot of friends, I’m unable to crack a job interview, get very nervous talking to people, and my career is going to remain ordinary. Consequently, I’m going to suffer in my relationships and financial life as well.”
d. How is this belief ridiculous or dumb?
For example, “It’s dumb because everyone without a medical problem can speak well. I speak well with my closest friend or family member. Why can’t I do the same with others? I just haven’t made enough effort.”
3) Add a new belief. Find all possible new ways:
a. Past event. Can you remember a time when you demonstrated the OPPOSITE?
For example, “Yes, I spoke pretty well when I was __ years old”, “Yes, once, when I was talking to XYZ last year”.
b. Is there an area of your life you already do/are this?
For example, “Sometimes...with my father”, or even “yes, with myself!”
c. Can you model someone else to do/be this? (Whether that person is in your network, on TV, or even modelling an imaginary belief... it doesn’t matter!)
For example, “I love how that news anchor speaks. I notice he talks louder and opens his mouth clearly while speaking... maybe I’ll try that.”
d. Educate yourself. What can you learn?
For example, “I can go on Youtube and watch videos on good communication techniques”, “I’ll start talking to my close friend in English (for someone who’s not fluent with English) and ask her to teach/correct me repeatedly,” or “I’ll buy that book on Flipkart”.
4) Pick the most useful ways from Step 3 to strengthen this new belief. Keep practising this new behaviour and keep questioning the old belief.
For example, when you say to yourself, “Oh I can’t speak well”, STOP! And remember that you’ve done this exercise above. Then remind yourself Step 2 (i.e., the consequences of continuing this belief, and why it’s dumb). Finally, strengthen the NEW belief with Step 3. R.E.P.E.A.T every time you catch yourself thinking of the limiting belief.
I had used sex toys during sex and condoms also. But after having sex within 2 days my vagina is suffering from inflammation and burning. So please tell wat is dis and give proper medicine.
I had a unproductive sex on 20/11 and my monthly period started on 7/11. And I forgot to use the contraceptive pill too. Can you please tell me will I have pregnancy. And please suggest me any tablets for birth control.
I am 27 years old and female. I have 2 years baby. I have done abortions for 2 times. I become so weak. What shall I have to do? I have stomach pain and urine infection.
My wife is 50 years old. She did not get her menstrual last month and this month it resumed but even after the completion date the flow is still on and our family doctor has prescribed a tablet etosys 6 to take for 3 days twice a day. Today is the 3rd day and she has consumed 4 tablets as told by the doctor. This morning the flow is as same as the previous days, no changes. Please advise.
As per your suggestion for hospitalization due to malaria malaria in pregnancy. I hospitalized they giving monocef and antimalarial drug with dcn. Now in report negative shown but hemoglobin level is 7.6 i.e. Less now what precautions should be taken and will it effect baby.
Children may run around having fun and growing in the process. Some children may be more active than the others and some may be more attentive at school. All children go through some sort of trouble while growing up. This is because of the drastic changes that the bodies of little children constantly go through. One such problem commonly faced by the children is bedwetting. This problem may be a common one, but it should be brought under control as soon as possible so that the children do not have to face social embarrassment as they grow older. Learn more to improve child's immunity system.
Apart from providing a healthy and happy living to the children, it may be essential to find a way of treatment that may not leave the child affected by the harmful ingredients of the regular allopathic medication. One of the safest and the most effective ways to be able to treat bedwetting is homeopathy. Homeopathy is a branch of medicine and treatment that works on the body of the user with the most natural ways. The medicines in homeopathy are made using basic ingredients from plants and other organic materials.
Homeopathy for children:
The use of homeopathy for problems that affect the children in particular is essential because of the fact that they have growing systems and the growth may get adversely affect with the strong and highly potent allopathic drugs. It is also important to understand the nuances of controlling the bedwetting issue in children and also know what the causes of the problem may be:
- When the children are highly fatigued, they may wet the bed due to the deep sleep that they may be experiencing after a tiring time.
- In times of winter when the cold is uncontrollable or much more than usual, it may be natural for some children to not be able to control their bladder.
- In a lot of cases, the children may also wet the bed when they have had a scary or traumatic experience.
Just as the causes of the problem are varied, it must be realized that the medications are also supposed to be administered according to the issue.
Homepathic medication for betwetting
Homeopathy is a stream of medicine that treats the body in the most delicate manner, which is why it is a safe alternative for children. However, it must also be ensured that proper medical intervention is attained to start a course of homeopathic medication as well, so that bedwetting may be treated within a desired amount of time and the child may feel free from the embarrassment of wetting the bed. Why homeopathy is best for children?
Hi, I am 22 years old. My breasts are very sagged. My size is 34 but still sagging is there. Can you please help me with some treatment and solution.
I am 35 years old female. I have periods problem. My periods comes 2-3 months gap. My last period's date was 5 april 2016. My periods not come till today. I have unwanted hairs on my face also. Please advice what I do? I do pregnancy test two days before. Result is negative. Asha, Delhi.
I am 28 years old. I used abortion pills 8 months ago when I was pregnant. Now I am not able so conceive since 8 months. Please help.
This is my 22nd week of pregnancy I am frequently urinating like evry now and then. Is this normal? My sugar level is fine I got my anomaly scan too I am fine. Offlate babies movements are so frequent. I can feel it below my abdomen.
- potatoes are rich in vitamin a, c, b6, copper & manganese.
- helps controlling blood sugar levels.
- best energy producing veggie.
- resists stroke and heart attack.
- reduces inflammation.
- lever cleansing.
Also are many more benefits of it. For more tips/advices search for ssohm.