Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. MahantheshYour feedback matters!
Diabetes is a disease that affects the way your body deals with glucose in the blood and the glucose absorbed from the food you ingest. Diabetes is generally of two basic types - Type 1 and Type 2. Apart from these two types, there are other kinds as well including gestational diabetes that some women suffer from during their pregnancy. Type 2 Diabetes is a condition where the cells of the body do not make proper use of the insulin being produced by the pancreas.
Living with this kind of a condition may seem debilitating at first, but here are a few things you can do to make life easier despite Type 2 Diabetes.
- Weight: Being overweight is one the foremost side effects and sometimes, even cause of Type 2 Diabetes. To make your life easier, you can lose weight so that the complications involved are that much less. Diet and exercise are key for appropriate weight loss. Watch your diet so that you can eliminate high cholesterol as well. This can ensure that unnecessary amount of fat does not stick to your muscles and organs, which in turn will fuel better functioning of the same.
- Health Care Providers: Being fit with Type 2 Diabetes does not merely mean staying within your normal weight range. It also means taking care of your medication and insulin doses so that you can function in a more normal way. Make your family and friends your support system as you go about life so that people can help you and recognize symptoms when something goes wrong. Be in constant touch with your health care providers and the general physician you see so that they are in the loop and you know exactly what to do in case there is an emergency.
- Exercise: Being active is a great way to keep your blood sugar level low even as you ensure that you heart is in good condition. This will further eliminate the risk of heart disease, hypertension and high cholesterol. Sweating it out also helps the insulin work in a better manner within your body.
- Balance: While you may be asked to remove sugar from your diet, there is no need to stay away from proper meals. You can have a fiber rich diet that also has plenty of fruits and vegetables so that you get your due nutrition to maintain a fit body.
Watching your lifestyle is the main thing you need to do if you are suffering from Type 2 Diabetes.
I dont do a normal masturbation, means I do masturbate with the help of my girl friends feet or her slipper, foot fetish, foot worship, I recently came to know that what I am doing is not normal. But I think other than the method, my stamina is ok. Will the wrong practise will affect my intercourse with my future after marriage? I am yet to get married soon to my gf. Please advice.
Hi I'm sonam I got itching in vagina it's so painful while the process of urine. Is it for the heat or what. Suggest me from home made solutions.
My wife delivered baby girl 3 months back. Her MC has started now last only for day in a month. We had unprotected sex yesterday and now worried if she may get present again. I would like to know1- what are the chances she may get pregnant 2- can she take any contraceptive pills? If yes which one. 3- will there any side effect of those pills as she is breast feeding and will it affect on her body or milk? Please advice.
Strategies to prevent overeating at party meals
" once you arrive at the party, take in the food with your eyes first" pausing to survey the spread and thinking about which foods are your favorites and which foods just aren't worth it allows you to splurge selectively" tell yourself that you don't have to try one of everything.
Remember these tips during partying:
1. Load up on fruits and vegetables. They have more fiber and fewer calories so you can fill your plate, eat healthy, and satisfy your appetite.
2. Move away from the buffet. Fill a small plate with no more than two food items at once and then mingle.
3" hang out with the talkers, not the eaters" keep something in your hands, like a low-calorie drink, and avoid the temptation to grab appetizers as they pass by.
4. Don't deprive yourself completely. Allow yourself a few special holiday treats, but choose carefully. Think before you load your plate with holiday food.
5. Bypass most of the buffet and save your calories for the foods you really enjoy.
6. Prolong the moment. The longer you linger before indulging in your holiday food choices, the less likely you'll eat too much. Don't head straight to the front of the buffet line. If you're the first to eat, then you'll be finished before everyone else and more tempted to go back for seconds.
Hi Doctor, thank you for all your help and answers. I'm confused I have not seen my period for like 2 days now my period is meant to start on 28 and it didn't come out and today is 30. I'm confused cos I don't have any symptoms of pregnancy or is it too early for it now.
I am 30 years old. I have pcos hormone imbalance past 7 years. And I had laparoscopy on 5 months back to remove my fibroid cyst and pcos. After two months I got conceived with help of ovulation injection. At week 6, I had bleeding around 3 hours. After that doctor prescribed me duphaston 10 mg 2 tablets every 4 hours. I hav continuously taken tablet till now. At week 7 to 9 I had some dark brown discharge on and off. Now 12 weeks. At week 10 I heard heartbeat. Yesterday I was with severe vomit ends up with small bloodline with food. My gyn suggested to take pan 40 and emiset 4 mg. Is it safe to my condition. I had taken only one dose yesterday night. Vomit stopped. But wrying about miscarriage or birth defects with my baby. Is one dose affect baby. Please help me. Still I am having white cervix mucus. Felt guilty taking that tablet.
There are some confusions for having food , The best time for having fruits is morning? please guide
She has chocolate cyst in the ovary. Does this cyst comes between fertility of a woman. Can she conceive or it has to be operated.
What to do a 19 or 20 year girl to be fit and fine And what should be her proper weight.Please tell.
My wife gave birth to twins baby girls on 2nd April 2016. My first baby is ok but 2nd baby is week and having wt. Of 1.5 kg at birth. She was suffering from Heart Problem named as" Tiny PDA of 2 mm with left to right shunt" At present she is in hospital and PDA increased to 4 mm. Kindly suggest what to do. Doctor said she needs a surgery to close this gap. Kindly suggest me whether it is dangerous or is there any medicine by which that gap can be filled and what is the effect of this on future life.
I am 25 years I am married I have a boy vo abi 18 month ka hai vo ek hi booms se doodh pita hai mere booms ka size small big ho gaya hai booms ka size ek jaisa krne k liye kya kRNA hai.
A) have bath regularly in evening after coming from work or before going to bed. Early to bed and early to rise (awake) is a nice process for natural sleep cycle.
B) do not engage mind in active work or stressful talking at night before bed time.
C) do not engage mind in too much of computer work in night before bed time (for example, do not do stock market work in night).
D) do not read or view illicit or pornographic material at any time preferably.
E) do not take heavy meals in night. Best is to have heavy breakfast, lighter lunch and lightest dinner to maintain stomach rhythm which affects sleep.
Vegetarian diet is best for good sleep.
F) do not over engage mind in television in night.
H) do not smoke cigarette, chew tobacco, tobacco containing masala, or similar intoxicants which can disturb rhythm of mind and disturb sleep cycle.
I) no tea or coffee in night (preferably cocoa and caffeine containing drinks should be totally avoided for best results).
J) listen to relaxing music and even then if you do not get sleep, then hear soothing stories.
K) read books which not only calm the mind but also nourish the thinking process.
Mantra meditation is a process recommended for this age for overall wellbeing. This process automatically improves learning power and concentration. In fact, it is the key process for making the human life successful as it re-awakens the natural blissful state. Mantra meditation simply means chanting the names of god with love and devotion. Early morning time is best suited for mantra meditation.
As per the photo, are the four pillars for ensuring successful life. Please note that, it is okay to do stock market/mutual funds if you can utilize such earnings for holistic improvement of life.