Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mahajay Jayantilal PataniYour feedback matters!
HI I am 26 years old I live in noida sec 39. I have polysystic ovaries and abnormal periods I want to conceive my doctor doctor gave me fertomid 50 mg tablet for 5 days from second day of my period and prescribed follicular monitoring but my egg size on 13 day was right msf and left 13*11 and also on 16 th day the size remains same. But earlier before for 2 months the same ultrasound report was ok with same medicine and also Dr. gave me hucog injection earlier to rupture but I did not conceive and this time egg size was not ok please tell me what can I do?
I am suffering from PCOD bcoz of that I'm very fatty. please suggest me wht to do n how to get rid of this PCOD n excessive weight?
My periods is not coming in this month, every month on 25th date come but this time not please suggest me what can I do?
I am 47 years old and single parent. I want to have a child through IVF. Please tell me the approximate cost of treatment and success rate?
Does laparoscopic Cystectomy affect fertility? Multiloculated 7*5 right and 5*3 left. No solid mass/fibroids. Age 27 yrs. First surgery. How much percentage is being pregnant after this procedure?
Hi, I am 23 years old and I am married. My periods are regular but from last many months the bleeding is not proper it's like hardly 3 days. Can you please tell me what's the reason behind that?
I am having irregular periods on last 4 yrs. I consulted many doctors but my problem was not cure plzz give me aa suggestion plzz.
There are herbal preparations, which adsorb pollutants and may also help detoxify the effects." One must wash the skin, hair with neem leaves boiled in the water. It will clear the pollutants stuck to skin and mucosal membrane. If possible, also try to eat three to four leaves at least twice a week. It helps to purify blood and lymphatic tissue.
- Tulsi (basil) should be planted at every house to absorb the pollution. In addition, one should drink 10-15 ml of tulsi juice as it helps clear pollutants from the respiratory tract
- Turmeric powder half teaspoon with 1 tablespoon of ghee or honey, should be taken empty stomach in the morning
- One can put 2 drops of cow ghee in each nostril every day in the morning and at bed time to stay clear from pollutants., "It is important to have two to three teaspoon of homemade ghee daily. It is very much useful to chelate the toxic effects of metals like lead and mercury and does not allow them to accumulate in bones, kidneys and liver.
- Pippali is one of the super herbs for purifying lungs that enable easy breathing. It's very effective against lung infections due to its rejuvenative properties. A simple way to consume this is ¼ teaspoon Ginger, ¼ teaspoon turmeric and 1/8 teaspoon Pippali powder mixed in 1 tbsp honey and washed down with warm water. This should however be taken for maximum of seven days and not used in infants.
- Pollution causes imbalance in tridosha and Triphala helps restore the same, thus, bolstering immunity. One tablespoon of Triphala with 1 teaspoon of honey at night is the recommended dosage
- Drink pomegranate juice as it is known to purify blood and is also a brilliant cardio protective fruit.
- Dr Piyush Juneja, suggests a daily full-body warm oil massage aka Abhyangam, therefore, acts as a powerful recharger and rejuvenator of mind and body.
- Luke Coutinho, holistic healing expert recommends taking steam with 5-10 drops of eucalyptus oil or a drop of peppermint oil. This should be done for five minutes twice a day.
- Dhoop (smoke created in earthen bowl) of Guggulu and Aguru, which are Ayurvedic herbs can be used to prevent dampness in the house, which is a leading cause of allergic cold and breathlessness
- Eat home cooked, warm food instead of eating out at restaurants. Incorporate herbs like turmeric, cayenne pepper, carom seeds, ginger etc in food. Add some pepper, and basil leaves to your regular cup of chai.
I am 32 &trying to conceive from past one & half years with medics ovign DSR &Fol5 clomiphene my recent TVS reports were also very good but still I am surprisingly 20 days late of my period, never before I had my cycles always regular. I did pregnancy test twice but negative. I feel fatigue, dizziness, headache &sometimes white discharge&frequent urination .Pls help me ,could I be pregnant inspite of negative test. Now my last option is blood test .Is it possible that pregnancy isi sometimes detected late which could be also be my case. Thanks Jyoti Rajesh Sah.
I have a missed period about five weeks. My last menses was on 22october. I have irregular periods .BT before five months it became regular. .my baby is now 1 year and two months old. I conducted pregnancy test twice. BT its negative. Am getting pregnant? Or we're is my period? Is feeding influence it? Then how many months I wait for this?
Mere 5 din missed hua period to kya pregnancy test kr skti hu bht kamzori b h pairo me dard aur pait me b h kamar me b hota h.
Hi, I am 24 years old. I am diagnosed with PCOS and taken the treatment for 3 months with KRIMSON-35 then my period showed up naturally in 4th month around cycle of 44 days. Now it is about 50 days I didn't get my period. What should I do. Shall I have to wait or consult the doc please advise me. Thanks in advance.
Hi.. My age is 22 and my marriage is 25th May 2014. Iam not getting pregnant and I want to know the reason. Please help me hw I will get pregnant. Please solve my problem pls. than Sir/madam.
My USG report says irregular gestational sac of 6 wks 3 days with no yolk sac. Also small subchronionic collection has been noted. Does it mean an impending miscarriage?
I am having acne problem since last 10 years. My age is 26 years and have gone through ultrasound and Pcod also. Please tell me permanent solution for this.
My cousin is pregnant and now it's 6thmonth she has confusion to consume what kind of food and for baby which kind of food has to take.
I'm having irregular periods like once in 3 months since puberty. I'm super worried. After starting my hair fall medicine been 5 days and lemon with cinnamon water every morning since 25 days. Now I eat Lil food also I feel full. Stomach feels Lil heavy and discomfort and unusual feeling in stomach. Anything serious? Wat to do? I keep thinking am I pregnant? I'm not even married. Y do I not get period regularly? No period always scars me. Hair fall cos of this?
Obesity is a common problem in today’s world; especially with the changing food habits, increased stress levels and poor lifestyle choices coming into play. In women, weight gain can primarily occur because of hormonal imbalances and pregnancy. The various causes of weight gain in women are:
- Menopause: On reaching menopause, hormonal imbalances can increase appetite and lead to weight gain.
- Stress and pregnancy: Pregnancy is a period when a woman tends to eat a lot and put on weight. Pregnancy can also result in piling up of stress because of the anticipation as the D-day draws nearer; increased stress levels lead you to eat more and you tend to put on more weight, thus increasing risks of suffering from obesity eventually.
- Diseases: Complications in the liver and the kidneys may cause you to gain weight.
There are many options that a woman can opt for weight loss. Some of the best non surgical treatment for weight loss is:
- Ultrasonic lipolysis: This is a non-surgical technique to reduce fat from abdomen, thighs, hips, back etc.It involves HIFU (high intensity focalized ultrasound) wherein, ultrasonic waves are directed on areas in the body which have excess fat. The process involves removing fat tissues through the natural drainage system of the body i.e. the lymph system.
- Endermology: Endermology is a technique that is used to increase blood circulation and reduce cellulite (persistent layered fat) content in the body. The procedure entails using rollers which are rolled on the skin to stretch the connective tissues, which results in cellulite reduction. It also revitalizes the tissues in the body and prevents bloating. The treatment is painless and is known to relax the tissues in the body.
- Mesotherapy: Mesotherapy is a non-surgical technique that is used to reduce fat from the body. The procedure involves administering medications to the concerned areas of the body which have excess amounts of fat by means of injections. It enhances the circulatory and immune system of the body; it is a painless procedure and does not require post-surgical recovery time and so considered as a best weight loss treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic Physician.