Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mahajay Jayantilal Patani
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mahajay Jayantilal PataniYour feedback matters!
I have difficult in conceiving. Also my husband is not getting proper erection. He is not ready to go to doctor. Please help me.
I am 20 years old girl I do have acne problem from last 2-3 years. I took treatment too but after leaving medicine pimple started again. And my maturation cycle is also irregular. When periods get late or time comes near it get more. Please suggest some permanent treatment.
I am 5 months pregnant. Mujhe loose motion ki problem ho rahi h pls suggest me medicine. O2 medicine is safe.
My boyfriend touches my breast with the hands and he kiss me can I get pregnancy? 2 month was gone still my periods not come?
I am not doing sex from last 3 month but this month my partner period is 5 days late. And we have sex last time by condom. So what is the solution of problem.
Hi doctor please help me out im 27 week pregnant with frequent urination baby moving lot always tired is this ok tht too my Cervix stitched at 22 week I'm on progesterone injection weekly and taking susten 200 mg ultra d3 cc74 and richer tablets is this causing frequent urination or what Please help me please please.
I had my periods around 10-13 May, 2016 and had protected sex on the 29th May, 2016. I took a pregnancy test on 14th June which was a negative and then had my periods the next day, on the 15th and it lasted for around 3 days. Is there any chances of it being implantation bleeding? I had cramps and bloating around the 23rd - 30th of June, and took a pregnancy test on 28th of june which was negative. I took another pregnancy test on the 1st of July, 2016 which was again negative. It is 15th today and I still have not got my periods and I have very scanty white discharge and slight cramps. Is there a possibility of me being pregnant? Also I took an ultrasound on the 4th of July. The doctor said my uterus was normal. I am getting so paranoid. Please help.
Meri shadi ko 2 saal hogai. Meri first pregnancy mai bacha ka heart beat nhi aaya tha. To abortion hua tha. 2nd pregrency mai bacha 4 month ka hogaya to ultrasound mai pta chal ki bacha ko hydrocephalus hai. To doc normal delivery se nikali oct 2017mai. Kya mujhe baby plan karna chahiye ab? 1 month Hogaya aur kya fir se bacha ko hydrocephalus ho jayega. Aur kyu hota hai ye bimari reason aur kya karu. Mai bahut tension mai rh.
I was sent for a blood test 3 days after my period if I can't take it on the second day cause it's a Sunday can I the following day.
Pain and sleep together contribute to be a dreadful cycle. Pain and sleep are two aspects, which go hand in hand. The effect of the pain coupled with stress and tension causes detrimental effects on sleep.
- Relationship between the two: Studies show that more than half the percentage of people with chronic pain disorders suffer from sleep problems and more than half of insomniac patients suffer from pain. Pain affects the duration of sleep and pain inflicted people have poor sleep hours. Pain also affects the quality of sleep. While trying to fall asleep, environmental factors such as light, external noise and temperature affect a pain inflicted person more. People suffering from pain have much less control on sleep. They worry about their disrupted sleep cycle, which causes more stress.
- Medications: Medications which treat chronic pain sometimes are responsible for causing sleep disturbances because of the presence of certain chemicals. It is perceived that pain medications would reduce pain and sleep would improve. However, this is not the case and people who take medicines for pain treatment, suffer from disrupted sleep. Sleeping pills do not work effectively in people suffering from pain.
- Effects: Lack of sleep affects your quality of life to a great extent, especially when it is due to pain. Lack of sleep combined with pain will affect any kind of work you undergo and your performance will be dull and sloppy. There will be a degradation in the person's mood, activities and even relationships are affected.
- The disastrous cycle: Sleep and pain create a dangerous cycle. The relationship between sleeplessness and pain is reciprocal in the sense that pain affects and causes difficulty in sleeping, in a continuous pattern and poor sleep further enhances or affects pain. Pain causes disturbances in sleep, gives rise to stress and fatigue and leads to even more pain, which again affects sleep. This process keeps on occurring like a cycle.
- Treatment: For treatment of sleeping disorders due to pain, both the aspects should be addressed. A multidisciplinary approach has to be taken. You can try interventional treatment procedures, which will help you to decrease your level of pain. Along with this, you should consult a behavioral health specialist to get the best remedies on coping with stress. Working these two out will result in decreased pain, decreased stress and your normal sleep will be revitalized.
Pain and sleep together work like a cycle. Excess pain leads to reduced sleep, which causes more pain in return and the cycle carries on. Proper remedies should be taken to get rid of the pain, which would revive good sleep.
I am 31 years old women having PCOD & right side blockage in fallopian tube. We are planning since last 3 years for pregnancy but couldn't get any positive result. So please suggest some valuable advice at your end.
It's for my sister. She has developed a lump on her breast. It's not painful. It's a movable lump. Local doctors told to operate it. Please suggest what is it and what should be the correct steps for it. As it has been two months since that lump was felt by her.
I had my last period on 7 April and I had an unprotected sex with my bf on 13 April. I had an ipill immediately after that. After a week I got my virginal bleeding I had done blood test which was negative. Since I did not got my periods on expected date so I did the blood test which was negative and took deviry 2 whole packs. And now it's 20 I am having very bad leg pain. Which is the symptoms of periods. When will I get my periods. Today it's the 8 day after stopping that tablet.
I am 35 weeks pregnant. I wanted to know that what to expect during normal delivery with epidural as its my first pregnancy so bit confused and scared. My Dr. planned normal delivery with epidural. Thanks.
Hi, I have got married almost 7 months back, me & my wife planning for baby from last six months, but nothing is going on and age of me & my wife is 31+, we do not want to wait more, can not understand what to do?, can you suggest me anything which is helpful for us? Thanks.
Can I have sex with a STD infected person and if I can what are the conditions for safe sex please tell me.
She had a problem with menstrual cycle. What are tablet which are useful for early onset of menstrual cycle.
Hello, I am in big trouble please help me out. I am 29 weeks pregnant my weight is 43.00 my fetus weight is 1300gm I have just 2 month for having baby and I want a healthy baby and I want to be healthy I want to gain weight in just 2 month so which food or anything whatever I can eat gain weight fast and healthy please recommende me best thing for this.
Homeopathy is a holistic and a natural approach towards quick healing of an ailing individual. An estimate suggests that about 30% of the indian population relies solely on the homeopathic treatment for their medical complications.
People hold many misconceptions about homeopathy. Following are some of the myths of homeopathy:
- Homeopathic remedies are not scientific: Many people consider homeopathic remedies to be unscientific. However, the basis behind homeopathy is pharmacological and clinical data. Vast studies and researches have been conducted on homeopathic remedies and treatment.
- Homeopathic remedies work slowly: Many people believe that homeopathic remedies cure your medical condition very slowly. Fact is that it works very fast on diseases like cold, fever, etc. When the symptoms are chronic, then only working process is slow. This is because in chronic condition, the body takes little time to cure from inside. It is advisable to start the homeopathic remedies as soon as any symptom is seen.
- Homeopathy can cure any disorder: Some people have a strong belief that homeopathic remedies can cure any disorder or any medical condition. Fact is that this remedy is completely ineffective in case of dental issues or any condition where surgery is the only remedy.
Let us discuss some of the benefits of homeopathy:
- No side-effects: homeopathic medicines are very safe to consume as they are formulated using natural ingredients. Homeopathic pills are known to boost our immune systems and do not hamper digestion process. They do not cause allergies and suits almost everyone including children, adults and even pregnant and senior patients. National medicine agencies assure the safety and quality of homeopathy medicines as per the requirements of european union legislation and european pharmacopoeia standards. Furthermore, homeopathy medication is completely free from chemicals and synthetic materials.
- Long term gain: studies have shown that homeopathic treatment ensures long term relief, eventually leading to complete cure. It is best known to boost our immune systems and strengthen the body's defense mechanisms alongside curing our diseases.
- Inexpensive and cost effective: when compared to conventional drugs, these medicines are much less expensive. Homeopathy medicines are also sustainable as they can be stored for prolonged periods and reused, if required.