Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mahadeo N Garale
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mahadeo N GaraleYour feedback matters!
Sir I have a problem in my mouth. In mouth skin is being black around in mouth please tell me suggestion right now.
Beside of my nose colour is very black and dark spots and pimples and my frd told to use panderm plus and I started to use panderm plus after I use I be very white but few minutes I will become very black in colour then want must I do please tell me some suggestions.
I have facial hair and i'm really hairy. I have fine hair which can be seen like a moustache. What are the natural treatment or remedies that can be used to lose facial hair instantly? And does lasering cause side effects? Because there are certain people who gave feedbacks saying that there were black marks above their lips after having a laser treatment and they've advice me to not get my face laser. What should be done for this problem?
How to whiten skin permanently. Which creams have to use for whitening. My hands are black. I want to white my face and body, and lips.
I am 30 years old and I have recently get a food infection so my body is full of rashes so please kindly advice to me proper medication.
He have mild scalp psoriasis. Doctor suggested him to use scalp shampoo and topical 6 % lotion. He used livosik and even tablets for 10 days daily once. Now the flakes have reduces to a large extent but his scalp is visible at some places. He had thick and dense hair. Looks like it has thinned down and scalp is visible. Is it because of psoriasis. Doctor suggested him hair grow tabs. Will his hair comeback to normal and any suggestions or good foods? Please let us know your opinion. He is a vegetarian.
I am feeling some wired random pain sensation, randomly any where in the body some day it was in my breast than it was in my thighs and sometimes it was in my arms it was in beap like, it occurs for times than stops than after sometimes it's restart randomly any in beab like motion. I want to ask what is that indicating.?
I can feel one small ball or flesh-like small swelling inside my wife's left breast, she is 26 yrs. Old. We have 1 yr. 3 months baby boy, who is not ready to withdraw feeding, all reports are normal too, what should be done in this case? Though there is no pain or itching effect. Local doctor said, no issue.
There are many commonly occurring fungal infections of the skin like athlete's foot, ringworm, yeast infection and jocks itch. These infections are caused because of warm, moist and humid environment which is ideal for fungal growth. There is no need to worry, as all these conditions are treatable with topical ointments and medicines. Here is all you need to know of common fungal infections of the skin:
1. Athlete's foot: it is diagnosed with skin sample tests. The common symptoms are:
- Burning and itching
- Redness, blisters, softening or breaking down of skin.
- Peeling, cracking and scaling of feet.
2. Jock's itch: jock itch, also called tinea cruris, is a common skin infection that is caused by a type of fungus called tinea. The fungus thrives in warm, moist areas of the body and as a result, infection can affect the genitals, inner thighs, and buttocks. Infections occur more frequently in the summer or in warm, wet climates. Jock itch appears as a red, itchy rash that is often ring-shaped. Symptoms can be described as:
- Itching, chafing, or burning in the groin or thigh
- A circular, red, raised rash with elevated edges
- Redness in the groin or thigh
- Flaking, peeling, or cracking skin
3. Ring worm: ring worm is a fungal infection which can occur anywhere on the skin. It is circular in appearance and often cause the surrounding skin to become scaly. Symptoms are common as of most fungal infections. Ring worm can be treated with many over the counter creams.
4. Yeast infection: they occur when yeast on the skin grows more actively and causes a red, scaling, itchy rash on the skin. Yeast infections are not contagious. It is especially common among people who are obese or who have diabetes. People taking antibiotics are also at risk of such. Yeast infection is one fungal infection with most varied symptoms.
Signs of yeast infection in skin folds include:
- Patches that ooze clear fluid
- Pimple-like bumps
- Itching or burning
Signs of yeast infection in the nail beds include:
Signs of thrush (yeast infection of the mouth) include:
- White patches on tongue and inside of the cheeks
Signs of vaginal yeast infection include:
- White or yellow discharge from the vagina
- Redness in the external area of the vagina