Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Madhusudan PhadkeYour feedback matters!
I am using lasuna for reduce belly still today nothing happened give me best sugition to reduce soon.
I am 24 years girl my w8 is increased day by day. No non veg no extra eating habit bt w8 and belly fat increased. What should I do for w8 loss.
I have a dsk job and in tha last 2 years, my Weight has gone up from 75 kgs to 85 kgs. I want to lose weight please help.
Hello, My mom suffers from asthma from past 20 years. She has tried everything from homeopathy. Ayurveda. And modern medicine. Still no fruitful results. Can anyone shed some light on her condition. Why the treatment never work?
My pimples was started in 9th standard. Now it is less but my natural glowing skin is lost. It is very rough nowadays. How I will get smooth and glowing skin again. As soon as possible.
How to bring maxilla forward in adults if one is 21 years old. Can it be done with braces too ? Or something else.
Me 29 age ka hu aur mere White hair ho chuke h70 percent aur ab dadi bhi safed hone lagi h kya kar sakte h rokne ke liye.
My direct bilirubin is 0.18 and indirect bilirubin is 0.30 is this normal? ESR is 28 and RDW is 12.7. Having fever since last 4 days which fluctuates between 99 to 102 prescribed augmentin 625 and CNF active for 3 days. I am worried about the reason for fever, done widal test and dengue test which is negative. Please help.
I have split ends in my hairs. Its been a long time. Please suggest some way to get rid of split ends & rough hair & to grow my hair long.
Garlic can be used for more than simple flavouring your food. Garlic has a number of health benefits and is used to treat conditions like high blood pressure, cholesterol, heart disease and even acne. The large amount of allicin and sulphur compounds in garlic give it anti fungal and anti aging properties. This promotes healthy skin and lustrous hair.
Let's take a look at how garlic can treat common skin problems.
- Acne: The anti fungal properties of garlic can help remove stubborn pimples. Garlic can be used in a number of ways to treat acne. The easiest is to press a piece of freshly cut raw garlic onto the affected area. Let is release some of its juices onto the skin. Wash off after 5 minutes to see a visible reduction in inflammation.
- Acne scars: Along with treating acne, garlic can also be used to reduce acne scars by enhancing blood circulation that helps regenerate new skin cells. The sulphur, zinc, calcium and vitamin E in garlic also help in the removal of dead skin cells and smooth skin tissue formation.
- Blackhead removal: A paste of crushed garlic, tea tree oil, honey, oatmeal and lime juice can be used as an ex-foliating pack to remove blackheads and whiteheads. Use this mask thrice a week to get the best results.
- Anti aging: Antioxidants in garlic reduce the amount of free radicals in the skin to keep it looking youthful. Sulphur also helps the body produce collagen to maintain the firmness of skin and avoid wrinkles. Garlic is also rich in poly phenols that protect the skin from environmental damage. A garlic and tomato mask can also help unclog skin and minimize pores.
- Stretch marks: Allicin and sulphur present in garlic increase the elasticity of the skin and thus prevent stretch marks from occurring. If you already have stretch marks, a warm garlic oil massage can help reduce the stretch marks.
As with any other form of treatment, garlic should be used carefully. Here are a few tips to keep in mind.
- Dilute garlic juice with rose water or water to prevent burning and stinging.
- Do not leave garlic for too long on the skin as it can cause blisters.
- Fresh garlic has more anti oxidants than preserved garlic.
- Garlic also has blood thinning properties and hence should be avoided by pregnant women. Learn more about Healthy Pregnancy.
- Do a patch test before applying garlic on your face to test your skin for sensitivity towards garlic.