Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Madhuri Singh
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Madhuri SinghYour feedback matters!
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping all the time please help me.
Because of mental stress I over eat painkillers cycolplm paracetamol any time any amount now about 8 o'clock I feel like taking medicine is it a addiction I feel like to have fast fast otherwise will die.
hello sir. I am a banker .and married for a last 1.5 years .my wife is pregnant 3 months running. After 5 months of complication of our marriage she was started suffering of anxiety. Depression.now its going on top level. She can not trust me anymore. M trying my best but she is not in a condition to listen anyone. M also confused wht to do. I think she need counselling. We both need actually. We r not able to adjust actually. Need your help.
Dear dr muze smoke karane ki aadadat ho gai hai please maybe bahot try kiya but chuti nahi please help me
I've been taking anti-depressants on the recommendation of my psychiatrist, but they seem to be making no difference and instead have multiple side-effects. Currently, I've tried Spenzo, Prestiq, Unidex 100, Clobazam, Ec Pan. In the past, I tried Modafinil and it did seem to work by making me energized and more active. Should I change psychiatrists? Try different medication? Or try Modafinil as an anti-depressant?
I am 33 years old. I have one year old baby girl. My problem is between me and my wife. She don't want to stay with me anymore. Because mother, sister and she fighted once. She love me.And same from my side.
Hi . Suddenly I woke in the night suddenly and started shouting and doing something. I feel so nervous. How to avoid this. I an suffering from past 7 years.
Depression is a mental state which is not easily identified in its early stages; it is evident only when the symptoms become obvious. You may overlook it as a passing phase, and assume it to be normal. The people around you may also get used to the symptoms and accommodate accordingly. This can make the identification of depression even more complicated. Homeopathic treatments are entirely natural and do not carry any side effects. They are holistic treatments that get rid of the cause instead of just treating the symptoms of depression. The various homeopathic remedies for depression are:
- For anxiety related depression: Aconite is a homeopathic remedy that is used in the treatment of anxiety. The symptoms that it is used to treat are the ones, which occur suddenly and make you extremely pessimistic. For acute panic attacks, this medicine is very effective. Some other medicines that are also used to treat anxiety are Argentum Nitricum and Arsenic album.
- For depression in teenagers: Kali phos is a very effective homeopathic remedy for treating depression in teenagers, the causes of which are usually hormonal changes and high levels of stress. In some cases, depression may also be triggered by genetic factors. Ignatia is also used to treat depression in teenagers.
- Stress related depression: Kali phos is used to treat stress-related depression. It also helps in treating fatigue with homeopathy.
- Insomnia that results from depression: To remedy insomnia resulting from depression, you can opt for Kali Phos and Coffea Cruda.
- Severe depression: If the symptoms of depression are very severe and include suicidal tendencies, Aurum Metallicum may be recommended.
- Depression resulting from menopause: It is common for a woman to undergo a phase(s) of depression during menopause. The homeopathic remedies that are used in the treatment of this condition are Lachesis and sepia.
- Seasonal affective disorder: This type of disorder usually occurs during the winter season. The treatment for this disorder is prescribed after a proper diagnosis of the symptoms. Ignatia is a remedy that is usually recommended. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.