Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Madhuri M GurjarYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old man, I want to know that masturbation in open environment can cause AIDS? And during masturbation my sperm releases in only 10 seconds, is it right. And masturbation is good for health or not?
I get regular fever and tonsil in 15 days and by taking medicine I get over it but after some day I again get fever and tonsil. From one year I am suffering from this and I am a chain smoker. Is any serious disease symptoms is this?
I'm having issue with ny headache. I don't know why I'm having this issue from last 1 month. I take disprin medicine.
When the veins around the anus or in the rectum are swollen or inflamed the patient has hemorrhoids. They can occur for the following reasons:
Straining to move stool (related to the previous one)
Sitting for long periods (especially sitting for long periods at a time in the toilet)
Genetics - some people inherit a tendency to develop hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids can occur both inside and above the inside of the anus. They can also appear externally, under the skin of the anus.
The two types of hemorrhoids
Symptoms of hemorrhoids
Symptoms of hemorrhoids can often include:
Bleeding, usually painless. The patient may notice red on the toilet paper or in the toilet bowl
Itching or irritation in the anal area
Discomfort and pain in the anal region
Lumps protruding from the anal region
Swelling in the anal region
A lump near your anus, this can sometimes be sensitive (painful)
Feces may leak (without your wanting it to happen).
Internal hemorrhoids, which lie inside the rectum, usually have no symptoms; the patient is not aware of them as they do not generally cause any discomfort. However, straining when passing a stool may cause them to bleed. Straining can also push an internal hemorrhoid so that it protrudes through the anus this is called a protruding or prolapsed hemorrhoid and can be painful.
When a patient has external hemorrhoids they will lie under the skin around the anus. They can become very itchy and may bleed. Sometimes the blood may accumulate and form a thrombus (clot), which can be painful the area will swell and become inflamed.
Homoeopathy has good treatment for progressive healing of piles (haemorrhoids)
I have pimples and acnes on forehead only in my face and also black marks .this problem is in my forehead only in my face .so what can I do for this.
I am 32 years old recently got married, enjoying my married life, facing one problem will having intercourse, can't enjoy it for longer time. Penis seems erect (good hard) but sooner it enters. The same spits off after 2 mins of duration with good shots. And same process is done with hand then take very long time to spit off.
My penis when erected looks'C' shaped where tip is bended to left. I wish to straighten my penis. Please help.
Hi i am having Pigmentation, skin becoming darker, hair fall, baldness on front, delay periods 7-10 days delay,
I am having bilateral heel pain. and having left ankle tb. Also have vit d3 deficiency. Whats the treatment of heel pain. Please
I was growing very fat due to my job and other projects I can not able to maintain my body varies diseases please help me to maintain my body.
Sinuses are cavities in our skull behind the nose which spread out in a pattern. These cavities are lined with tissues and mucosal membranes and are essential for our breathing process. Sinusitis is a condition where the tissues within the cavities become inflamed which results in the sinus cavities being blocked due to a buildup of fluid.
What are the conditions that can lead to sinusitis?
Some of the conditions that can cause nasal polyps are explained as follows:
- Nasal polyps are small growths of tissue within the lining of the nose which may block the sinuses, resulting in sinusitis.
- Common cold is also a culprit which may result in sinusitis
- If your septum or the bridge between the holes of the nose is deviated (this condition is referred to as a deviated septum), you may be prone to developing sinusitis.
- The lining of the nose may swell in a condition known as allergic rhinitis and cause sinusitis as well.
Types of sinusitis
There are multiple types of sinusitis which may affect people and also on how long they last. The various types of sinusitis are explained below:
- Acute sinusitis: This is the most common form of sinusitis that lasts usually between 2 to 4 weeks. It starts with a cold, blocked nose and turns into facial pain that usually starts very suddenly.
- Chronic sinusitis: This is a form of sinus infection which can have a debilitating effect on your life and may last for 12 weeks or longer.
- Sub-acute sinusitis: This is somewhere between acute and chronic sinusitis and may last from anywhere between 4 to 12 weeks.
- Recurrent sinusitis: This form of sinus infections tend to be a variation of acute or sub-acute sinusitis which tends to occur multiple times a year.
Symptoms of sinusitis
The manifestation of the symptoms of sinusitis may be different from person to person and also on the type of sinusitis you are suffering from. However, there are some generic symptoms that are common to all forms which are mentioned as follows:
- Smelling senses may be dulled
- Facial pain
- Congestion accompanied by a cough
- Nose may be blocked, stuffy and may also be runny
- Other symptoms may also include bad breath, fatigue, or even dental pain
- Nasal cavity may have pus and it may drain from time to time
It is best to consult a doctor quickly, if you have been having any of these symptoms. The doctor can prescribe nasal decongestants and antibiotics which can help. If you have chronic or recurrent sinusitis, then more aggressive and advanced treatments may be required.