Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Madhuri JoshiYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor am married. 2 and half year complete. Bt till I don't have baby. I consult with doctor she said that nothing problem for me. Bt my husband semen is too thick. So she gave tablet (ferti sure M) for 15 days to him. Also I got pregnancy. Bt 60th day I got a colour change I consult the doctor she said baby heartbeat was stopped. I done my abortion with tablets. Doctor said after 3 months you can try to next baby. 3 months over. This month we are going to try for baby. Bt nw also my husband semen is same thick. Wat to do for that.
I was given general anesthesia for a surgery. It has been 2 weeks but the area near the needle piercing still pains a little and the vein at that part is a little swollen. Is this normal?
I was advised to continue krimson 35 for 6 months as I am diagnosed with pcod. My six month course has finished. What should I do if I miss my period?
I am 20 Weeks pregnant I have gone through TIFFA Scan twice an came to know that my baby is having Levocardia with Abdominal Situs Inversus and dilated bubble the is perfectly normal in both the scans and as per some doctors advice I have gone for 2D fetal echo test that too shows that my baby is not having any problem in heart can my baby live a normal healthy life with no heart defect.
I am 4 months pregnant. Is it necessary for me to include milk in my diet? Are there any substitutes for the same?
I am having endosis 2mg medicine content only dienogest from past 2 n half months to cure endometriosis cyst. From past two months my periods were on time n there were no side effects of medicine. I have never missed my periods. But this month first time I have missed my period it has been a week. Am I pregnant?
Dear sir / madam. I am suffering for my vagina in burn after intercourse. please give any suitable advice.
Is PCOD a curable disease. If no wt can v do if some one is suffering from it What should be deir diet.
Hello Dr, I am 34 years and It will be 3 years of our marriage, my Hb is now 12.38, I was diagnosed for Thyroid a year back that tym my reading was 9.22,recently I did the test and reading is 5.13. I am not on any medication for thyroid. This tym I missed my date by 5 days, I do not know I conceived or not but I do not find any symptom of vomiting or heaviness. We ar planning for baby, what you feel I sud to do further? Shall I wait for any preg test as there may be chance of delay in Periods due to hormonal changes. Please revert.
Hi , going to have intercourse with my girlfriend after two days, ie, on 12th or 13th of August , want to know which pill can she take after intercourse to avoid pregnancy and within which time window, please explain in detail a bit. Also for my self, want to know if I want to enjoy full night with her which pill like viagra, can take to maintain my erection and strength so that we can enjoy all moments. Pill that can be safe and have no side effects, not for regular use. Please help.
My periods are irregular. Earlier they lasted for about 10-15 days. But from last one year I am facing major problems, 3 months periods didn't came and from october there are only 4-5 days in a month when I am not bleeding, otherwise everyday I have to carry a pad it is not a heavy bleeding but 4-5 drops comes out. Is this a very serious problem?
One of the most common queries faced by doctors dealing with pregnancies are risks associated with having sex during the gestation and post-partum periods. Such doubts arise from both genuine concern and also from several superstitions and myths.
As a matter of fact, having sex during pregnancy is perfectly normal and safe. However, keeping in mind the changes the woman is going through, there are a few specific do's and don'ts you need to follow while having sex during pregnancy.
- Be aware: Pay attention to the doctor's evaluation of the expecting mother's condition. Many pregnancy risks can be predicted at an early stage. Abstain in case of predictions pointing to a risky gestation period and/ or delivery. Get yourself tested regularly, so that there is no possibility of transmitting infections to the expecting mother.
- Enjoy foreplay: Pregnancy normally results in increased sensation in the erotogenic zones. Foreplay is a great way to relieve a woman's tension and she will enjoy your touch more than ever.
- Pay attention to your partner's needs and reactions: Women have to go through a lot during pregnancy like fatigue all the time, along with sudden nausea and extreme mood swings. So, paying more attention to your partner's needs and reactions will help make the act more enjoyable for both of you.
- Don't go for multiple partners: Multiple partners increase the risk of infections. It is not advisable to have sex with multiple partners during this time.
- Don't Use sex toys: Use of sex toys during pregnancy is discouraged as it increases the risk of infections.
- Don't Try risky positions and maneuvers: Please keep your desires for exotic positions in check. Risque behavior can lead to injuries.
- Don't Keep yourself ahead of her: It is perfect idiocy to keep your desires ahead of the needs and desires of the love of your life. By putting yourself ahead of her you will not only negatively affect her mental health, but her physical health as well.
- Do not mix drugs with intimacy: Use of intoxicants during her pregnancy to enhance your senses will put the healthy growth and delivery of the child in jeopardy. A number of birth defects in children are the result of using intoxicating substance use during pregnancy.
Breast cancer is devastating for any woman more so if she is in the prime age.
The usual process suspicion followed by an examination, investigation, confirmation and then treatment depending on the stage of the disease and follow-up.
On confirmation of breast cancer, either the lady undergoes partial mastectomy, nipple sparing mastectomy, total mastectomy or radical mastectomy. This is followed up by Chemotherapy, radiation therapy or both for a period of time which is thought to be the end of treatment.
This leaves the patient traumatized with the loss of an important part of her body with the ill effects of radiation which also leads to severe burning sensation and pain in the area of radiation.
Breast Reconstruction plays an important role in completing the treatment and making the woman a woman again physically and psychologically.
There are various methods of reconstruction by way of transferring tissue from different parts of the body in stages and at the same time resizing the opposite breast to achieve symmetry.
Fat transfer technique is an advanced method of treatment which not only helps rebuild the lost structure but also improves the blood circulation to the affected part, reverses the ill effects of radiation and it also improves the surgical scar while not adding to more scars in the body. This is accompanied with improving body contour from where the excess unwanted body fat is removed which is transferred to the creation of the new breast.