Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Madhuri JoshiYour feedback matters!
I had my mensus on dec 28th aftr that i din get my mensus again so that as per d doctor's sugestion i tuk regestron from 17th to 20th twice a day 3 days over bt stil i din get my mensus yet bt i hav slight bck pain n stomach pain. Kindly answer my question and reduce my stress 4 nt gtng mensus still.
Hello doctor, Meri wife 2 month se pregnent h .but 3 4 din se uske thodi thodi bleeding hui h.please iske baare me btaye.
I am 20 years old. Last I had my periods on 12th jan. My periods are irregular n are mostly 3-4 days late. I had sex on 28th jan with protection. And I haven't got my periods still. Am 6 days late. I do feel pain in my legs as I get it before periods but no periods yet. And there are no symptoms of pregnancy. Is it normal or anything to worry?
I am 19 years old. With my boyfriend I have sex couple of times. It was good .we used condoms. But every time after few hours of having sex I feel sickness like weakness, full body pain, muscle pulling, going senseless suddenly, dizziness, periods comes earlier than schedule, what I should do?
I have pcod disease after doing ultrasonography and I get very less amount of blood at the time of having periods I hardly need to use a pad. What should I do to have a regular periods ?
I am 25 years old, My weight is 95 kg and I am 18 weeks pregnant and I will follow regular walking and exercise but no improvement how to manage my weight and safe pregnancy.
I'm 32 years old defence Prsnl meri shadi Oct 2015 me hui thi lekin abhi tk meri wife pregnant ni hui doctors SE bhi consult kiya doctor NE bataya ki report theek h treatment bhi kiya but koi fayda Ni hua report me bataya ki meri wife ki ek tube block h but ek bilkul theek h mera bhi test hua sperm test SB them h but those sperm low bataye vaise JB me or meri wife sex krte h to SB them hota h but but jab sperm girta h to thodi der baad vo bahar aa jata h isse koi problem h kya kya muje koi medicine lene ki jarurat h apne sperm kk badhane k liye me bahut pareshan hu pls koi meri help kijiye.
When you think of healthy food, cornflakes and oatmeal are probably the first things that come to mind. For most people, eating healthy translates into eating boring, bland food. So, if you're on a diet, here's some good news for you. Healthy food does not have to be bland or expensive.
Here are 6 indigenous Indian healthy foods that are ideal for you.
- Idli: This south Indian steamed dish is free from oil and fats and rich in carbohydrates and proteins. Having a low fat content makes idlis very easy to digest. Idlis are prepared using a combination of rice and dal. Their amino acids complement each other and the fermentation process enhances the vitamin b and protein levels in the dish.
- Sattu: Sattu is a staple dish in Bihar that is made primarily from roasted gram flour along with barley and wheat flour. Sattu is rich in fiber, has cooling properties and has a low glycaemic index. Roasting the flour also helps retain all the nutrients in the flour. Sattu can be made in a number of ways including paranthas and ladoos.
- Dhokla: Dhoklas are steamed Gujarati snacks made using gram flour. As with idlis, the flour is allowed to ferment before steaming. This helps enhance its nutrient value. Dhoklas also have a very low glycaemic index and is easy to digest.
- Bajra: Bajra is a very humble grain that is commonly eaten in Rajasthan. Bajra is a rich source of energy and aids digestion. It has an anti diabetic effect and is also said to promote a healthy heart. The lignin in grains is also said to have cancer protecting properties. Bajra is a winter food that is usually made into rotis or khichadi.
- Daliya: Daliya is also known as broken wheat. Daliya recipes can be sweet and savoury. Daliya is a complex carbohydrate that is slow to digest and hence releases energy at a slow, sustained rate. This makes it an ideal food for people suffering from high cholesterol or diabetes. The high fiber content also makes daliya easy to digest.
- Sprouts: Almost every guide to healthy eating promotes sprouts. As the name suggests, sprouts are lentils that have been germinated till they 'sprout' a root. This germination process makes them easy to digest by breaking down the nutrients into simple forms. Sprouts are rich in fiber, vitamin, minerals and proteins. They can be eaten raw or cooked depending on your preference.
I don't have a stable mind. I cannot decide between 2 things and I feel sad almost all time. There's no satisfaction in anything I do. And I am very much addicted to my phone. please advice.
I have missed my periods since two months. I'm sexually active but have safe sex. I took urine pregnancy test too to rule out the possibility of pregnancy and test were negative too, so what's wrong with me and y I don't get my periods. I have an history of irregular periods from last 7-8 months but for continuous 2 months is for the first time, pls help?
INDIVIDUAL /GROUP THERAPY FOR REMEDYING THREE TYPES OF SKILLS DEFICITS
Many adolescents lack important skills that are essential for their academic achievement, personal development andfor their effective social adaptation. In my 25 years of practice as psychologist and particularly in my therapy sessions with teenagers, I have come across more evidence in support of the behavior deficit model. This model considers skills deficit as a major root cause of psychological disturbance and social mal-adjustment. Skills deficit in adolescents are found to fall under three distinct categories. These three categories account for the vast majority of behaviors usually included under the term behavior disorders. All three patterns are maladaptive ( socially or individually). Each of the following three patterns also involve inter-personal alienation.
AGGRESSIVE TEENAGERS: They may be quarrelsome and generally irresponsible in their social interactions. They pick up fights easily and may disruptive and destructive in school or playground. They may be defiant of authority and lack feelings of guilt or remorse for wrong, unethical behavior.
WITHDRAWN TEENAGERS: Such teens may be generally overanxious and timid. They may get hurt easily and therefore very reluctant to interact with people. They may constantly complain of being victimized or teased. They lack self-esteem and self-confidence. They may go through feelings of depression and social anxiety and therefore may be seen as lonely and socially withdrawn.
IMMATURE TEENAGERS: They may be clumsy in their behavior. Usually they go around with younger playmates who have lower level of social skills. They may have short attention span and may engage in day-dreaming or even self-talk. They are too passive and socially incompetent. This may result in more criticism and ridicule from the peers.
Social skills deficit in a common cause of adjustment problems in teenagers and college youth. If your teenage son or daughter is found suddenly losing interest in studies and getting low marks or found to be generally quiet and withdrawn, it is a good idea to get him/her assessed by a psychologist so that necessary remedial and preventive steps can be taken to enhance their personal growth and wellbeing.