Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Madhuri Joshi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Madhuri JoshiYour feedback matters!
After taking unwanted 72 within 35 hours of my sex, I had a period of very minimal bleeding like 10-12 drops for two days. Still I feel pain in my breast and abdomen. I am confuse. Can I pregnant even after taking unwanted 72! Should I test pregnancy or dez are side effects of dat medicine. If I would check pregnancy would it give 100% true report as I took I pill.
We got married 5 months ago, and had engaged regularly, even my wife doesn't get conceived. We both have consult a doctor, they did scan and report showing, as she has a Bilateral PCOD. Please advise what should we do now.
I was pregnant. Unfortunately my 2.5 month miscarriage done on 12 December and doctor done my DNC. Now I want to again pregnant. Pls suggest me am I fit for being pregnant and after how much time we should try. This will be my second pregnancy. I have one 7 years old baby boy. He was come by normal delivery. Thanks.
Ifeel burning rectam vagina after stool urine culture test negative. Noplies.fissure. I have periods. Periods theek hai. Clots hai periods me. 3-4 days periods. Lyon se doc. Se treatment karu suggest. Mera weight bhi 72 se 68 ho gaya hai. Acid reflux ka treatment le rahi hu. PGI,Chandigarh se. Lyon se doc. Se treatment lu please suggest.
White discharge like water since last 5 months not regular but coming back every 10 days interval. Now feeling little abdomen pain. No taste less sleep. Blood test and PAP smear test is normal. What to do. Have breast feeding baby of 2 year.
What is the different between hair serum and hair cream. How we can use it. Can we use at a time in a day. Or different by alternative day .please guide us.
I am 46 years old. My problem when I stand for a long period my foot from lower back sides pain a lot. First right foot and then left. And lower back alao pain a lot due to pain I unable to stand more than 20 minutes. Suggest me ayurvedic treatment please. Thanks sir.
I just want to know about side effects of I pill, ki Kya ye baad me pregnancy I mean baby conceive krne me problem ho Sakti hai .or Kya aisa koi test hota hai jisse ye pta chane ki baad me pregnant hone ya n. Please advise amount for that test.
Almost every woman suffers from a gynecological problem at some point or the other. In most cases these disorders are mild and easily treatable, but some gynecological problems can have serious implications and affect their fertility and quality of life.
Here are the five most common gynecological problems faced by women.
- Dysmenorrhea: Abdominal cramps and back aches are common side effects of menstruation but some women can suffer from excruciating pain during their menstrual cycles. This is known as dysmenorrheal. This is caused by a decreased supply of oxygen to the uterus due to strong contractions in the uterus. These cramps become less painful as a woman ages and in most cases is resolved by childbirth. Symptoms of this disorder include excruciating abdominal pain, pain in the lower back, inner thighs and hips, nausea and loose stools.
- Ovarian Cysts: Ovarian cysts can be big or small and many women live with cysts without being aware of it. These cysts can be described as fluid filled sac like structures that develop around and on the ovary which vary in terms of size and type. Ovarian cysts may or may not be tumors. Cysts can be a result of the growth of a follicle or the breaking down of tissue within the ovaries. In most cases, these cysts dissolve on their own but they should be monitored carefully.
- Endometriosis: This is a condition where the uterine tissue grows outside the walls of the uterus. This occurs commonly on the ovaries and fallopian tubes but can also develop on the cervix, bladder, bowel or rectum. The exact cause of endometriosis is unknown. Some theories suggest that it is triggered by retrograde menstruation or the backward flow of menstrual blood into the fallopian tubes. The symptoms of this condition include abdominal cramps, pain during intercourse and bowel movements, bleeding between periods and digestive problems.
- Poly Cyst Ovarian Disease (PCOD): PCOD is a condition where the ovaries produce follicles that develop into cysts instead of eggs. This leads to a lack of viable eggs and thus affects a woman’s fertility. This can also cause mood swings and depression. PCOD is triggered by hormone changes and exhibits symptoms such as irregular periods, acne, hair loss and breathing problems while sleeping.
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI): UTIs are usually caused by bacterial infections and can be triggered by pregnancy, frequent intercourse, diabetes and as a side effect of certain types of medication. The symptoms of this condition include stinging and burning sensations while urinating, abdominal cramps, painful intercourse and an increased urge to urinate frequently.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!