Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. MadhurYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, sir meri wife pragnent nahi hai but shaadi se pahle uske nipple me milk ki jagah yellow milk a raha hai isse koi problem to nahi hai ya iski koi medicine ise band karne ke liye
Hi, I am f 20 I had sex with my bf and I feel I am pregnant and it has been 2 weeks I had sex. So how can I do abortion at home with misoprostol pills. Please help.
Helo doc. While having sex I do not feel anything from last 3-4 days. I want to feel that pleasure. N also want to is sex safe during periods.
Doing sex before 2 days of period but periods was come on d tyme M pregnant or not? Nd today I saww blood drops when I go to toilet M pregnant? Or wht is the cause of it.
Use of contraceptives is really important to avoid unwanted pregnancy. Countries like China and India, facing the problem of population explosion lay more stress on the use of contraceptives. However, you must always use or take oral and barrier contraceptives following the advice of a medical practitioner unless it is absolutely necessary to go ahead without consultation. The reason behind medical assistance is your own health. Contraceptive methods do have a vast range of side effects that can result in health hazards. There are various kinds of contraceptives; each having its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Being acquainted with the side effects of some contraceptive methods can help you choose wisely in times of need.
- Possible side-effects of using condoms: Some men are allergic to latex. Using condoms can lead to heightened sensitivity. It can also lead to rashes in your genitals. Condoms are not foolproof. They do not provide total protection against sexually transmitted infections, HPV or against Syphilis and Herpes. These diseases can be contracted by coming in contact with genital skin that is not covered by a condom.
- Possible side-effects of a Contraceptive Film: A contraceptive film might act as an interruption in your sexual activities if it is not placed properly, that is to say it must come in contact with the cervix to be effective. Using the film nonoxynol- very frequently can make you susceptible to life threatening diseases like HIV and other STIs.
- Possible side-effects of a Cervical Cap: A cervical cap has to be inserted by a clinician and requires immense care to be fitted in later. Some of its side - effects can be of serious concern. If it is left inside for more than forty eight hours, it can result in toxic shock syndrome. Toxic shock syndrome is an infection that mars your overall health. It is also known to increase the chances of inflammation of the surface of your cervix.
- Possible side-effects of Progestin only pills: Progestin only pills or mini pills can subject you to long- lasting depression. It can make you feel bloated and can actually increase your weight to a great extent if used on a regular basis. Minipills lead to irregularities in your menstrual cycle and might also make bleeding during menstruation scanty.
- Possible side-effects of combined oral contraceptives: If this is your first month on combined oral contraceptives, you might feel nauseous and they can give you a terrible headache. Women taking these pills have a higher chance of developing cervical dysplasia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.