Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MadhurYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor I have pcod problem that have multiple ovarian cyst 4 mm to 7 mm size any pills for regulating periods for medicines please tell me medicines name and side effects and how much months I have to take that pill for regulating periods please tell me waiting.
लेकिन जाने की खबर तो 9 सेकेंड पहले भी पता नहीं चलती ।।।
इसलिए मस्त और व्यस्त रहो.
I am 22 year old boy during intercourse my condom are break. Now my spouse do not want to get pregnant. So please help me what should I do to prevent pregnancy. Suggest me pill or something else?
I have food allergy, can't guess to which food I'll get allergy, doctor prescribed Allegra 180 when ever I get allergy take it after food. If I get allergy when we r planning for pregnancy or while im pregnant is taking Allegra is ok or not. Is there any harm when I take Allegra while I'm pregnant or while im planning for pregnancy.
I am 27 year pregnant ad in the third trimester but I am not gaining weight. Three years back I was pregnant and during start of ninth month my bp shot up and I went in preterm labour and my child was born dead. I have thyroid and had problem in conceiving. With medications I achieved it. I am in regular touch with my doctor but still need some extra advice feeling nervous again.
Hello sir,i had multi sex partners with or without precauriobs since 2007.I checked fr hiv on 2008 it was negative.After dat also i gad multi sex partners.It was befre my marriage.My marriage was on 2012.During my antenatal check up i hve checked fr hiv , its came negative.But bymistake i had sex with my boyfrnd after dat during my pregnancy itself.This incident was on 2013.After dat till jow i didnt had any mistake.M very faithful to my husband.Since 1 yr we r having good sexual relationship.Now m breastfeedingy child.M very worried now.Recently me *(tridot n elisa )done on feb 2015,its came negative.My husband also checked on feb2015.It also negative.Should we worried.M breastfeeding my child.Ae we safe.My baby is 1 yr nw,he s having rashes on hs face and bluaters in leg.M alao not well.Pl tell me.Wat to do.Are we ibfected
Hello sir/madam, I want to ask you if a unmarried girl discharge white liquid type on squeezing of one breast only then what does it mean? Actually my fiancee is facing the same situation. We noticed it yesterday and since then we both are getting tensed about it. Please suggest us what to do in this condition. Is there any problem in it or it is normal in girls? I will be wait for your reply please do it as soon as possible.
Hi I have skipped my periods but the pregnancy test says its negative. Still my periods are 10 days already delayed. Please suggest what to do next?
Sex with cloths on 4th march. Boy is having 3 cloths, underwear, boxer and jeans. Girl wear college trouser and underwear. Suddenly boy cummed in his underwear. After that girl had three period. 1st-6th march, 2nd-11th april, 3rd-12th may. Should she do pregnancy test. She vomited once after her 1st period. Now gain some Weight. Pregnant?
I just gave birth and passed away my 7 months premature baby 20 days ago. I wants to get pregnant again as soon as possible. Give me a suggestion please is it ok or not.
Drinking water with honey and lemon causes any heat intern it will effect petting pregnancy? My wife wants to drink please suggest me.
Disabilities can occur due to injuries, infections, or old age. Whatever the reason, the person has limited movement and suffers from pain and stiffness during this period. In addition to surgery and antibiotics, occupational therapy (OT) helps the patient immensely by providing complete rehabilitation and to help recover completely. Many who do not respond well to medications have benefited from occupational therapy and have had complete functional recovery. The occupational therapist helps patients to improve and maintain skills so they can perform their daily chores on their own.
The benefits of occupational therapy are too many and would depend on the setting in which it is used:
- In the elderly: With age, general movement is reduced and OT can help improve overall movement and quality of life, thereby enabling them to lead more independent lives.
- In mentally disabled: Occupational therapists work with people with emotional and mental limitations and teach them the necessary skills to be able to perform their functions in society. This can even enable them to take up a job and lead healthy, positive relationships.
- In physically disabled: OT can help them teach to perform their chores and socialize at school and home. There is a great deal of facilitating age-appropriate social interactions, thereby improving the chances of social acceptance of the affected individual.
No matter what setting Occupational Therapy is used in, the following are definitely some benefits:
- Improves range of motion: The person undergoing OT will see better movement of the affected parts, especially in old age where some joints are more involved than others.
- Increases mobility in injured or disabled patients: Disability or injury can lead to reduced mobility and OT can significantly improve this.
- Helps the body heal naturally: The body is not being subjected to any external chemical, and only natural movements and exercises are done, which is beneficial for the person.
- May reduce or eliminate muscle spasms: Pain and disability can lead to reduced mobility, which can cause muscle spasm. OT can help reduce and in some cases completely reverse the muscles spasms that may have set in. Can be supplemented with thermal modalities and treatment to reduce pain: Adding heat packs and moist heat to the regimen will produce better results.
- Treatment is customized for the individual: Each person is different with the cause and the effect of disability. The therapist will customize the program based on the person's needs and therefore will benefit the patient.
- Can boost self-esteem and promote feeling of well-being: The mere thought of being independent gives a big moral boost to the affected person, thereby improving quality of life.
Occupational therapy forms a part of the holistic regimen and can, therefore be integrated along with physical therapy to reap benefits.
I am 54 years old woman. My ht is 4'11" and wt is 62 kg. I gained wt during my menopause. Please suggest some remedy to control my wt.
My wife is 37 week pregnant, age 32yrs, and this is our second baby. Our first baby is a girl of 7 yrs, normal birth. Now her BP is 140/80 and in urine test albumin is present which is one. Her doctor is suggesting for a c sec next week as she is suffering from high BP, but we want to wait for the due date and prefer normal vaginal birth. I want to know that is she is in such complicated condition that she has to go for a c sec?
I have stomach pain and soiling at periods time what will the problems arrival and what should I do for be safe and give me precautions Also.
I had sex with my partner 25 days ago however I got my periods but it only lasted 2-3 days im not sure whether it was period or pregnancy bleeding ao for assurance I checked with apollo home pregnancy kit it showed negative should I be sure that I am not pregnant?
1. It keeps your immune system at great -- sexually active people take fewer sick days. People who have sex have higher levels of what defends your body against germs, viruses, and other intruders. Studies found that college students who had sex once or twice a week had higher levels of certain antibody compared to students who had sex less often.
You should still do all the other things that make your immune system happy, such as:
Eat right- balance diet.
Stay active - do morning workouts.
Get enough sleep- at least 6-8 hours.
Always use a condom if you don't know both of your std statuses.
2. It boosts your libido -- having sex will make sex better and will improve your libido. For women, having sex ups vaginal lubrication, blood flow, and elasticity, she says, all of which make sex feel better and help you crave more of it.
3. It improves women's bladder control -- a strong pelvic floor is important for avoiding&nbsp;incontinence, something that will affect about 30% of women at some point in their lives.
Good sex is like a workout for your pelvic floor muscles. When you have an orgasm, it causes contractions in those muscles, which strengthens them.
4. Can be counted as an exercise -- sex is a really great form of exercise. It won't replace the treadmill, but it counts for something.
Sex uses about five calories per minute, four more calories than watching tv. It gives you a one-two punch: it bumps up your heart rate and uses various muscles.
So get busy! you may even want to clear your schedule to make time for it on a regular basis. Like with exercise, consistency helps maximize the benefits.
5. It lowers your blood pressure -- research suggests a link between sex and lower blood pressure. There have been many studies - one landmark study found that sexual intercourse specifically (not masturbation) lowered systolic blood pressure. That's the first number on your blood pressure test.
6. Can lower heart attack risk -- a good sex life is good for your heart. Besides being a great way to raise your heart rate, sex helps keep your estrogen and testosterone levels in balance. When either one of those is low you begin to get lots of problems, like osteoporosis and even heart disease.
Having sex more often may help. During one study, men who had sex at least twice a week were half as likely to die of heart disease as men who had sex rarely.
7. As a pain-reducer -- before you reach for an aspirin, try for an orgasm. Orgasm can block pain -- it releases a hormone that helps raise your pain threshold.
Stimulation without orgasm can also do the trick. It has been found that vaginal stimulation can block chronic back and leg pain, and many women have genital self-stimulation can reduce menstrual cramps, arthritic pain, and in some cases even headache.
8. Reduces the chances of prostate cancer -- men who ejaculated frequently (at least 21 times a month) were less likely to get prostate cancer. You don't need a partner to reap this benefit: sexual intercourse, nocturnal emission, and masturbation were all part of the equation.
However it is still not clear that sex was the only reason that mattered in this aspect. As lot of factors affect cancer risk. But more sex won't hurt it rather.
9. It improves sleep -- you may nod off more quickly after sex, and for good reason. After orgasm, the hormone prolactin is released, which is responsible for the feelings of relaxation and sleepiness.
10. Stress reliever -- being close to your partner can soothe stress and anxiety. Touching and hugging can release your body's natural feel-good hormone. sexual arousal releases a brain chemical that revs up your brain's pleasure and reward system.
Sex and intimacy can boost your self-esteem and happiness, too.
It's not only a prescription for a healthy life, but a happy one.