Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Madhukar KenyYour feedback matters!
Hi I have pcod problem starting stage am trying to conceive so I took letrozole 2.5 and ovabless last month but not prag for this month so while checking hormone test fsh 4.65miu/ml lh-4.42 miu/ml and prolactin14. 88 ng/ml so is it normal for getting pregnant can you pls reply me.
Gud evng doctor, I am having excess dreams in my sleep early in the morning. Nothing scary but regular activities as if I'm awake. On waking up I feel tired as if I didn't sleep. Please help me.
Dear Sir after ejaculation my penis gets burning for 7-8 days after it goes away what's the issue with me kindly help me out from this situation.
I have phimosis and can't pull my foreskin back enough. Is there any other option apart from circumcision or surgery? Please suggest.
I have dengue ,I had fever. N after 6 days fever was gone but the platelets counts wr as below. 219000,132000,105000,90000,77000 .it has been decreasing. What measures do I take to avoid this dropping of platelets.
I do masturbation last two year but now I stop it. Does my past glow and past face color back after stop masturbation does my penis feel will be good after stop masturbation please give me information.
Dear sir Actually am suffering from the irritable motion problem since two years, I am making motion in the morning before breakfast and after having breakfast but now leads to a major problem to me probably about 5 times a day am going to bathroom to motion. I do not have any pain, no blood marks in my motion. But needs to go 5 times a day and also I do not have any vomiting and I since it as strucking inside my colon it does not comes out at any cost but passing some time then it may but not completely and again and again after making the motion I feel it as am not satisfactory and again I need to go bathroom it creates me a lot of problem so please help me. If I expect I as irritable bowl syndrome- The symptoms does not I have if I expect constipation- am making motion freely but needs to go max times a day for 5.with addition of these am feeling acidity so what I have to to get rid of it.
I am 58 years old. I have pain in my knees whenever I climb a slope or staitrs. My blood uric acid count is 9. 0. How do I bring down my uric acid ?
If you are experiencing a wheezing sound while you breathe or having difficulty in breathing, you are suffering from asthma. It is a medical condition characterized by paroxysmal wheezing respiration dyspnoea. There is no definite way to prevent asthma, but by following a step-by-step daily plan, you can prevent asthma attacks or keep them in check.
Symptoms of Asthma or Asthma Attack
- Chest tightness or chest discomfort
- Breathing discomfort with or without cough
Here are some important measures to follow to prevent asthma:
- You need to strictly follow your asthma action plan. The plan should be laid down after a detailed discussion with your doctor or healthcare team. All the medicines you require to prevent the asthma attacks will be written down for you.
- You should get vaccinated for pneumonia and influenza. This will prevent these conditions from triggering asthma attacks or flare-ups.
- You need to identify the asthma triggers and stay away from them. Several outdoors irritants and allergens from pollen to cold air can trigger asthma attacks.
- You have to monitor your breathing. By recognising the warning signs of an attack like wheezing, slight coughing or shortness of breath, you can prevent an asthma attack. You need to measure and record your peak airflow regularly using a home peak flow meter.
- By acting quickly, you can identify a fatal attack and prevent it from occurring. When the peak flow measurement decreases, you need to take your medicines immediately and abstain from any activity which may have triggered the attack.
- You need to keep taking your prescribed medicines, even if your asthma symptoms have improved. You should not change your medication schedule without consulting a doctor. It is recommended that you to bring along the medicines you take at your doctor’s appointment as he will be able to tell whether you are taking them right.
- If you use your quick relief inhaler a lot, the asthma is not under control. You need to visit your doctor as soon as possible and he/she will make some modifications to your treatment.
- For prevention of asthma, you should use allergy proof pillow covers and mattresses. You must wash your bedding every week in hot water to eliminate dust mites. You may use a dehumidifier for reducing excess moisture to prevent mold.
- Do not allow your pets in the bedroom and on the furniture. Pet dander is a common trigger of asthma and it cannot be avoided by people who own pets.
- You can also fit an air filtration system in your home. It will help in the elimination of asthma triggers such as pollen, dust mites and other allergens.
Doctor suggests immunotherapy for asthma prevention in the form of allergy shots. Immunotherapy aims at altering a person’s immune response by making it less sensitive to asthma triggers. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pulmonologist.