Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Madhu GoelYour feedback matters!
I am 23 (Female) and I have Type 1 Diabetes and have fungal infection on my whole body looking very dark and scary itching so much from last two month, my treatment is going but still no any improvement, what should I do now? Please help me sir please please.
Hi Dr. I have white bums (white dots) in around my pennies behind the forehead skin, how to remove? Please advise for a lotion ot medicine.
I'm 22 years old, I have a block spot on my face because of the age pimples. So my face having so many block spot, please suggest me to clear those block spot on my face.
I have an oily skin. Will Himalayas cucumber soap reduce the amount of oil on my face? This oiliness dulls my face.
My body is prone to heat. I live in mumbai. Due to the external heat my face has many heat boils I want to get rid of it. Is raktahandan a good option? cn you suggest some other remedies?
I have black spots that appear associated with severe itching it gets worse when I’m in the shower and the black spots get bigger and spread daily am 29 years old have not switched any type of creams or detergents are perfumes.
This summer I went to goa for a week and my upper got tan badly despite using sunscreen. How should I get rid of it. Any cream.
My age is 25 years I have many lumps on my hands, thighs, stomach, and back. They are soft and huge in size and visible clearly. I showed to some general practioner they told me its nothing and have no medicine. But I think its lipoma. So can anyone please suggest me the best medicine or treatment for that. As I am planning to get married and searching for girls. Thanks and waiting for a reply.
I have much deep acne scar I have taken co2 fractional laser treatment and also done drama roller treatment but there is no results from that. Currently I am using trentoin 0.25 USP cream suggested by Dr. Bhavin Bhatt. Please tell me that such type of cream is beneficial or not. I want to improve acne scar so suggest me good treatment.
Sir, I am a college student daily travelling to college through bus and facing the problem with skin that going to black, dirty, oily and sweaty kindly suggest me solution.
I am 26 Year old a girl my skin is fair but before some time my skin colour is change it become dark give me any home made or homeopatic solution plz
Hello, I have red eyes tell me what to do? I also have red spots on my face tell me what can I apply for this?
Hello sir, Now a days certainly many pimples comes on my face. If one goes other comes. please help me what to do also after when d pimples goes dark black spot remains on face. Plzzzzzz help me. Before my skin was clear but,
Hello, I have heavy Dark circles below my ears. I am taking full sleeps through I couldn't get redeem f them. Any Cosmetic suggestion. My skin is Dry and Average Indian Color.
I am suffering from skin disease since last two months and I am taking medicines also but there is no improvement. What should I do?
Our skin has a tendency to become harsh, dry and aggravated during specific seasons and with age. As per Ayurveda, it happens because of the collection of vata in the body. When there is excess of vata, we are inclined to dry skin, acne, dry hair and weak nails. Vata can appear in the body even faster in case you are under stress. Here are some Ayurvedic tips that will decrease the vata accumulation in the body and will help you remain young and keep your skin healthy:
- Try not to skip the veggies: Stick to high water content vegetables that are easy to digest, for example, lettuce, carrot, cucumber, radish (which is highly recommended in Ayurveda for its healing properties), fennel, and asparagus. These vegetables are useful for a wide range of skin. Mix no less than three and relish with a basic olive oil-lemon juice dressing.
- Add some seeds and nuts: Both conventional and Ayurvedic medications believe that including seeds and nuts in your diet will enhance the state of your skin. Vata is drying by nature so all nourishments that have regular and healthy fats in them will keep this dryness. The seeds and nuts contain Omega-3, healthy fats and fiber to help get rid of the vata assimilation.
- Have some tea: Vata is dry and cool by nature so your skin will remain healthier looking, if your keep these two qualities under control. Remain hydrated for the duration of the day and have warm fluids, for example, herbal tea. Making some hot tea with crisp ginger and lemon will wake you up toward the evening and keep your absorption healthy, which is important for shining skin.
- Keep exercise regular: Exercising is fundamental in keeping the Vata from spreading further. Exercising is recommended to keep your muscles and joints sound and healthy while helping you sweat out the toxins. Exercise will likewise enhance blood flow, absorption, and give you a solid skin
- Practice yogic breathing: High levels of mental anxiety are one of the significant reasons why Vata gets disturbed. It truly sucks out all the good juices from your skin making it dried out. Breathing can be an exceptionally powerful anxiety buster that you might need to consider.
- Snooze off with sunset: Aggravated Vata frequently causes anxiety, which can lead to a sleeping disorder. Any healthy skin proficient or Ayurvedic specialist will tell you that getting no less than seven hours of rest is something worth it in order to have a scar-free glowing skin.
- Use skin moisturiser: Staying hydrated within is vital yet you should not disregard dealing with your outer skin all things considered, too. Purging and saturating are the most essential to keeping your skin sound and youthful.