Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I'm getting married in September. I have many pigmentation marks and freckles on my face. I have fair skin because of all these marks I look ugly. I used to apply skin lite cream it showed good results on my face but once I stopped it I got pigmentation marks again on face. Please suggest me some best and safe medications for my pigmentation which can b used for long term and have no side effects.
I m 21 years old girl. I have an dark circle under eyes. N my skin is too much loose. What I do for this in home. please tell m.
Whiteheads and blackheads are a type of mild acne. These occur when dead skin cells accumulate on your skin pores. They are also known as ‘comedones’. Blackheads appear like black spots on your face, and are often mistaken for dirt. Whiteheads are more stubborn than blackheads and they might be accompanied by tiny spots called papules or pustules. Since both blackheads and whiteheads are a milder type of acne, they should be promptly treated before the bacteria in the acne proliferate. The skin can worsen and cause post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, or acne marks. This can cause serious discoloration of the skin.
1. A treatment comprised of advanced peels is usually recommended. The treatment also covers what diet you should follow and gives detailed instructions to further prevent acne. One of the peels involved in the treatment is a natural acetic acid peel, which treats whiteheads and blackheads. The peel has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains potassium iodide and ‘jasmonic’ acid which ensures skin regeneration and exfoliation.
2. The other kind of treatment involves a thorough therapy comprising of the following stages:
- Cleansing: Skin inflammations are reduced with a blend of antioxidant teas.
- Massaging: Before the blackheads extraction can be started, your skin will be massaged to prepare for the procedure.
- Mask: A mask will be applied next on your face, and then the extraction process will begin.
- Toning: Either a tea blend or salicylic acid will be used to unclog pores and control extra oil.
- Mud Mask: A mud mask made from sea minerals and ‘ichthammol’ is applied to absorb oil and prevent breakouts in the future.
- Calming Mask: This type of mask contains both tea blends and buttermilk. It soothes and calms the skin.
- Hydration: Microalgae control extra oil, while reducing flakiness and dryness, thus hydrating your skin. It also contains zinc oxide, which reduces redness and mattes the skin.
Additionally, experts will provide you skincare products that you can use at home after the clinical treatment is over. This ensures future breakouts don’t occur and you skin remains beautiful and clear.
Excessive or unwanted hair that grows on woman's face, chest , Arms are usually coarse and dark and this condition is called as 'hirsuitism'.
Normal hair on the female face are fine and light coloured. The presence of excess body hair is embarrassing.
Here are top causes of unwanted facial hair in women:
1. Genetic or hereditary:
Some ladies are prone to have more than usual facial hair growth if it runs in your family. And best solution for this is to go for LASER HAIR REDUCTION.
2. Hormonal imbalance:
One of the most common reason these days is PCOS ( polycystic ovarian syndrome). PCOS causes excess body hair, also woman can get other problems like weight gain, irregular periods , acne.
Few medicines can cause excessive hair growth on face . So, be careful...common medicines to cause this problem are- steroids, minoxidil, testosterone, cyclosporine.
So, If you are having excess facial or body hair, better to see your doctor earliest.