Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Madhu Dilip LadYour feedback matters!
If do oral sex is safe or not. Yesterday I one news paper give article on oral sex. They told that it danger for health n possibility cancer n mobilsr Kindly give suggestion in brief.
I have painful blister near right side of my vagina. It happened after my periods. My skin is also swollen at affected area. Please advise, how it can heal. Regards,
Hi i am 23 years old and female, i got married 4 months before i am not conceived now how to get conceive? please consult me.
Sir maine abortion pills li thi 5 din tk bleeding b hui h phr 6th day check kiya toh dusri line bilkul Halki Halki show ho rhi h iska kya mtlb h m abhi b pregnant hu ya kuch tissue rh gye h abhi.
Hi doctor my wife is consuming fibroid tablets without my knowledge. Can anyone say why these tablets should be consumed. Pleas clearly explain. Thanks.
Last period date: 10aug-15aug. Had unprotected sex on 27th aug. And had ipill (ecp) 6 hours after the intercourse for the first time in her life. After four days on 1st September she started bleeding. The pain and blood was just like her periods. Bleeding continued for 3 days and stopped on the fourth day. Yesterday i.e:18th September, she did a test with prega news pregnancy kit which came negative. My question is that every thing fine? Do we still have to worry about pregnancy. We are tensed. please help.
I'm 18 years old and I have food related problems. I have a habit of eating at irregular times. It have a effect on me. I can not eat anything now a days even when i'm starving. Whats the problem?
I am 20 years old I Am unmarried I did not get the period this month on 14th now it is 28th will there be any problem in my future.?
My periods has been stopped since 3 days. I am having lower abdominal pain and backache. Am I pregnant?
What is menopause?
Menopause is that phase in the life of a woman when she can no longer reproduce. It involves the loss of fertility and the cessation of the menstrual cycle. The woman will stop bleeding every month and the ovaries stop producing eggs that can be fertilized. Menopause normally sets on after the age of 40 and bleeding may permanently stop by the age of 50.
Post menopausal bleeding
You are known to reach menopause when you have not been bleeding for 1 entire year. Even a small amount of spotting should not have taken place. Post-menopausal bleeding is when bleeding occurs after a year of attaining menopause. It can be a serious health disorder and requires medical attention without any further delay.
Reasons behind post menopausal bleeding
- Polyps that are mostly non-cancerous, unwanted growths on the cervical canal, uterus or ovaries are known to cause post-menopausal bleeding.
- Thinning of the endometrium that lines the uterus can cause unexpected bleeding. It can be due to the rapidly receding levels of estrogen in the blood. It is also known as endometrial atrophy.
- Endometrial hyperplasia is a condition that leads to the thickening of the inner lining of uterus (endometrium). It also leads to the growth of abnormal and malignant cells.
- Endometrial cancer
- Other health conditions such as reaction to hormone therapy, infections of the blood or reproductive organs, certain medications and blood-thinning drugs
- Cancer of the ovaries, uterus or cervix
How it can be treated?
- For diagnosis, you can undergo blood tests, ultrasounds, sonography and biopsy.
- Hysterectomy is done to remove the uterus and cervix can be conducted for a complete cure. It also removes the ovaries, fallopian tubes and other lymph nodes.
- Chemotherapy and other radiation therapies may be done for those who are in an advanced stage of endometrial cancer.
- Medications such hormone regulators must be taken to prevent complications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Due to problem in pregnancy we aborted the 6 week child by taking medicine under a Dr. So Now When I can do intercourse which can she getting again pregnant and And is that harmful to do intercourse in her this problem?
I had protected sex with my husband 15 days before my periods. My date was 9 October. I had my periods by the date but those were not usual as they ended within two days. My periods were used to be for four days. I am feeling some headache also. Is there any chance of pregnancy. I am in doubt.
We have a sex on 29 january with protection period date is 13 february but till date period no come and no sign of symptoms of pregnancy hcg through urine negative check 23 feb and on 2 march help.
I have inserted liberta cu250 IUD on 30/6/2016 by doctors advice. So when can I do intercourse with my partner & what are precautions needs to be taken while doing intercourse? Is condom needed still or not. Please reply.
I am 20 year old girl suffering from pcod for the past 2 year I have taken treatment but there is no effect either ayurvedic treatment is better result?
Most people associate fibre to be good for the digestive system. It helps to add roughage and therefore helps in avoiding constipation. When we dig deeper, the fibre seems to do good not just to the stomach but to the heart as well. Those who are prone to develop heart disease should make an attempt to include more fibre in their diet and reap the rich benefits it offers.
There are two classifications of fibres
Dietary are found in diet products and functional being added fibre through various food supplements. Soluble and insoluble fibre, based on their solubility in water. Most foods contain some amounts of both. The insoluble one has more digestive benefits, as it adds to the roughage. Both types have cardiac benefits.
Read on to know some of the cardiac benefits of fibres.
- Reduces cholesterol: There is good cholesterol which is essential for the body, and there is bad cholesterol causes heart disease. What fibres do is reduce the amount of bad and overall cholesterol in circulation. The fibre binds to the cholesterol and removes it from the body, which otherwise would get into circulation and lead to plaque formation and heart disease.
- Reduces blood pressure: Because the cholesterol does not circulate in the blood stream, the blood is not as viscous and therefore the vessels exert much less pressure to allow for free flow. A diet change to whole grains can show a marked difference in people with hypertension.
- Weight management: Eating fibre means more bulk and fewer calories so that a person feels full after eating smaller amounts. This is a great way to lose weight and bring preexisting heart disease under control.
- Stroke prevention: The circulating cholesterol usually gets sluggish and settles down along the walls of the blood vessels. This attracts more cholesterol, which eventually forms what is knowns as plaque. When this plaque attains a considerable size, it gets dislodged, circulates in the blood stream, and can reach any of the vital organs. When it reaches the heart or brain, it can lead to heart attack or stroke. By removing the cholesterol which leads to all these complications, fibre reduces the incidence of stroke and heart attacks.
- Management of diabetes: Blood pressure, increased weight, and heart disease all are predisposing factors and have common contributing factors as does diabetes. Controlling all these helps in prolonging the onset of diabetes and reducing its severity too.
High-fiber diet mainly reduces cholesterol which helps in multiple ways to maintain not just a healthy body but also improves the overall quality of life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.