Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Madhu Dilip LadYour feedback matters!
I had my period on 23 march. And it ended up on 25. After then I had an intercourse on 29 march. My husband is not sure that whether the sperm he put it inside or not. What to do. Don't want to get pregnant.
Hello Dr. I want to ask you about my report m 18 week pregnant had my triple marker test done dese r my reports. Afp- 65.7 ng/ml Hcg-24126miu/ml Ue3-1.09 ng/ml My Dr. is not present right now I want to ask is my report normal ? Everything is alright my age is 28 n my weight is 59.3.
Hi I'm 20 years guy my gf and I had time sex that was protected by using condom on 2nd july and I'm pre ty sure that it wasn't torn and leaked. So till then her last period was on 23 or 24 of june and we waited till 23 july didn't occurred and till that time we didn't had sex and one week past but period did not occurred in starting of 2nd week she detected with malaria after 2 days she was admitted under dengue case now she is recovering from dengue. But still she did not get her periods so bit confuse what to do? Is the dengue caused her delay periods or anything else. And if yes then till how many days have to wait to come periods. Please suggest me and guide me. Bit worried.
Respected sir /mam my wife is facing problem during period. She is having irregular dates and not having periods for 4-5 months. I consulted doctor she give her injunction through which she had periods for period spam of 2 months again. Later again she is facing this issue so again we consulted doctor she suggested to have scaling in which we found certain bubbles. My doctor said her that it will create problem for pregnancy. Is it true? is it harm for my my wife. I need not need any child just I need my wife to get cure completely. By without any pain because she is having bloody pain. Please suggest me.
I have cyst in ma right ovary and becoz of that I dnt get period monthly .once I two months. What are the home remedy for dissolving of that cyst?
I am a 26 year old female. I am a lactating mother while taking green tea any problems comes with my child?
M in my periods but m nt having proper bleeding a small droplets of bleeding is taking place can anyone suggest me to improve my bleeding and evn I'm getting rashes over my body my body is becoming red and itching sensation is more.
Hello me and my wife planning for baby we had done with all reports my sperm rate s 60 it is normal or to increase my rate which tab should I take ?
My friend had sex with his girl friend 1 week back. They not used condom. Aftrt sex that girl had nowill pill (ipill. Is there any chance to get pregnancy? Please tell me some other technique to avoid pregnancy.
I am suffering from some kind of allergy or infection I am not sure of due to which at the time of intercourse I feel really painful and the outer skin becomes swollen with cuts and rashes all over which is not recovered in many days. Even if I pee it pains a lot as the lips of my vagina becomes really swollen for a lot many days. This is happening from a month after I had an abortion. Now what should I do? Please help.
My wife was suffering from jaundice hepatitis B before 1 month. So can I have intercourse with her? If not now when can I have. Please advice me. She is recovered from it now.
My friend had unprotected sex 48 hrs before and take i-pill and she again had sex without protection 2 hours after taking ipill is ipill still work?
I a m 23 year old girl and I had 13 weeks of pregnancy and I do not want child now I m very stress I want to go an legal abortion please guide me I already took mifepristone 200 mg but nothing happened please tell me is any medicine still work for 15 weeks almost or surgical abortion please guide me how to go legal abortion.
I feel alot of pain during sex m newly married and my husband try to sex with me but we have to stop at the beginning because I feel excess of pain any medicine to reduce all the pain during and after sex.
I am getting severe backache. Last time I consulted the gynic. She told that I was suffering with viaganal infection. Whenever I use that course its reducing and again I am getting the pain. Also after intercourse also I am getting backache.
Struggling with extra weight and flab? Well, we are here to help! Remember to take it slow and easy with your weight loss journey so that the effects are more lasting. Reducing weight in a month is a matter of making the best use of dietary tweaks and a work out regimen.
Here are a few tips to lose weight in a month. Set a realistic goal of about 5 to 6 kgs in a month and get set go!
- Food Diary: What you eat is the first thing that affects how smooth and effective your weight loss journey is. Remember to take stock of what you are eating in a day. Maintain a food diary for at least a week and take a look at it at the end of the week to realize where you may be going wrong. Remember to report even a bite of a snack or that piece of chocolate you took! You will be surprised with your findings.
- Diet Alterations: Get your diet under control by dividing it up into five or six small meals. Include vegetables, fruit, grains, water and some amount of dairy. Try to eliminate meat and sugar from your diet for a month. Also, you can substitute white rice with brown rice or other grains like quinoa. Have oats for fibre and remember to drink plenty of green tea and water.
- Dietary Additives: Adding ingredients like almonds, prunes, blue berries, and even chia seeds will do wonders for your overall diet plan. When you are in the mood for a snack, reach out for these fat burning substances that will get your metabolism to work overtime.
- Mental Hunger: Do a quick check every time you get hungry out of turn. If it is not your meal time, there may be chances that you are suffering from emotional or mental hunger, which usually passes in a few minutes once you down a glass of water and distract yourself with an enjoyable activity and deep breaths.
- Exercise: This is one aspect that many people ignore. Work out everyday to support your diet and weight loss journey. Have coffee an hour before your workout session for quick fat burning.