Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. MadhaviYour feedback matters!
Consult a gastoenterologist as soon if you have fatty liver.
Yes madam while inserting my penis I'm my girl friends vagina the liquid will come out suddenly she will tell it's more paining in her vagina what is the problem madam.
Today, there is no disease that cannot be cured. Be it related to any part of the body, medications and doctors can come to your rescue immediately. Similarly, low sex drive is also curable. It is a medical condition, caused due to various factors and can be treated under the proper guidance of a doctor. The condition is known as Inhibited Sexual Desire (ISD). A person suffering from ISD exhibits only one symptom: low sexual desire. A person suffering from ISD refuses to engage in sexual activities with anyone. It has been observed that they neither start nor respond to anyone’s sexual move or overtures. It is a common problem faced by the new age couples in the metro cities.
ISD can be of two different types: primary and secondary. If the patient has never developed sexual desire in his or her lifetime, the condition is primary. The secondary condition occurs when a person began a relationship with the opposite sex partner with normal drive but later gave up the interest towards sexual activities.
Sometimes, patients also develop situational ISD due to stress ad strains in a relationship. The patient may have sexual desire towards others and be disinterested with his or her partner. Whatever may be the condition, medical guidance by a trained and experienced doctor is a must. Here’s how your doctor can help you in gaining back your interest in sexual activities:
1. Counseling: A doctor can treat ISD by counseling. It has been found that many couples first need marriage counselling to improve their relationship first. The training will help couples in learning how to express their love and affection towards each other and respect each other’s emotions and feelings. The couples should also know how to vent their anger and resolve problems and differences in their conjugal life. The sexual counselling helps couple to learn how to carry out their sexual activities in an interesting manner. The doctor then may prescribe you (in case of males) some drugs to activate your sex life.
2. Hormone Therapy: A woman’s sex drive depends on the influence of sex hormones, especially estrogen. Doctor may give small doses of estrogen to the woman patient by prescribing vaginal cream or any skin patch to increase blood flow to her private part, increasing its sensitivity.
3. Lifestyle Changes: A doctor can help you by advising certain lifestyle changes that are adversely impacting your sex life. The doctor is able to find out the activities or events in your daily life—by interacting with you—that are responsible for sexual aversion.
It's normal to be concerned with your fertility after early miscarriage. Many couples want to try to conceive again right away, while others need time to heal. Ultimately, though, fertility following a miscarriage is an issue of concern for most couples.
Once you are ready to start trying for a child again, there are a number of things you can do to increase your chances of having a successful pregnancy.
- Rest and Recuperate- Many women want to hurry and start trying to get pregnant again right away after their miscarriage. This is a perfectly normal response, but may not be the best way to guarantee a healthy pregnancy. Give your body a chance to rest so your menstrual cycle can get back to normal. You also want to give yourself plenty of time for your mental balance to return so you are ready to take on the trials of trying to become pregnant. Be gentle and give yourself time to rest and focus on taking care of your physical and emotional needs until you are ready to try again.
- Change Lifestyle- Eliminating unhealthy habits can help increase your chances of conceiving later. Eliminate alcohol or drug use and quit smoking before you start trying for pregnancy. Cutting down or eliminating caffeine can also help you conceive a healthy pregnancy.
- Eliminate Stress- Eliminating stress can also make conceiving easier. Stress can reduce fertility levels, making it harder to get pregnant. Practicing meditation, yoga or taking time to relax after dealing with tough issues in your life can make it much easier to conceive.
- Eat Healthy- Eating a healthy diet is also essential to having a healthy pregnancy. This can also help women manage the depression caused by their miscarriage. Getting a variety of vitamins and minerals and cutting down on saturated fats and processed foods can help you get pregnant and maintain a healthy pregnancy.
- Take Fertility Drugs or Therapies- There are various fertility drugs and therapies on the market today. Your doctor will prescribe different medications based on your overall health and age.
- Use an Ovulation Predictor- An ovulation predictor can help you map out your cycle. This will allow you to determine which days in your cycle will be the most likely for you to conceive.
- Support the Uterus and Liver- Performing a fertility cleanse after your period has stopped can help support the uterus and liver, promoting overall fertility health. Sometimes stagnant blood can get left behind after your period which can cause discomfort or health issues. Following a fertility diet to help rid your body of the excess blood and hormones in your system can help your conceive more easily.
- Massage the Uterus- When you have stopped bleeding after your miscarriage, performing a uterus massage can help your body relax. This massage will help bring fresh blood to the area and soothe the body so you can relax.
If you have been having trouble conceiving it may be time to talk to a fertility expert. Your doctor can perform fertility tests on you and your partner to determine if there are any underlying issues present. Then you can work together to determine if any additional medical treatment is necessary to help you get pregnant.
I am having a sore and swollen clitoris, with redness. The area around vaginal pore itches n pains. The inner area of the labia minora gets itchy n red n it seems at the skin get dries often. I get vaginal discharge. My breasts are also tender n nipples are swollen n painful. This is happening since when I took an ipill. It's been a week now. please help.
I m a 29 years old female. Married for 2 yrs. After one n half year I conceived it was after treatment for 6 months. But I miscarried. N now I have consulted another gync she has written for thyroid test rbs n cbc. And also suggested d&c. Nxt month and was saying abt laproscopy. I dnt want all this to happen. I even under went follicular study n my husbands semen analysis report is also normal. All reports up till now are normal. But post miscarriage my cycle became short i. E of 25 days. What do you suggest me.
My wife has irregular period time. She has never come this period on time. Sometimes it comes at one month, sometimes 40 days, sometimes 45 days. Please give suggestions. And tell about medicines, which are useful in this problem.
Am 29 weeks of pregnant and sunday morning I ve accidentally fallen down, a small scratch on my knees which s not visible also, today feeling a little pain in knees while walking, will this cause any prob. I will meet my doctor it by tomo, please help.
I am fat and not getting periods regularly, my mom is threatening me. Will it create problem in future?
Just delivered a baby a month back what's the best method for the birth control without oral pills for 2 years?
On 26th nov I have inserted my penis partially when her ovulation period is over, she got her periods on 4th nov and ends 10th nov she is expecting next period on 1st nov. Is der any chance that she will get pregnant? Note: We do not have sex jst partially inserted.
I am a 21 year old girl, having poly cystic ovary syndrome Is there any cure of this? What should I do to get rid of it? Could you please tell me everything about this disease?
Her period is continuing and today is her 1st day. She saw that the colour of the blood on her pad was black colour. It had not happened before. Is this a serious problem? And why it happened? Please help.
The research shows that eating walnuts can positively affect various heart health markers for example consuming to walnuts can reduce total cholesterol raise hdl (good) cholesterol reduce inflammation and show marked improvement in arterial function. It also helps in stabilizing blood sugar levels in older adults and decrease the number and size of tumours in breast and prostate cancer in animal models.
Sir my gf suffers from a lot of pain in his stomach during periods please help me out I am little worried about her.
6 pregnancy complications you need to know about
The biggest wish of a to be mother's mind is a smooth and safe pregnancy. One of the ways you can deliver your baby safely is by being aware of the complications that may arise during this period and taking precautionary measures to reduce your chances of developing them.
Here are the 6 pregnancy complications that you need to know about?
Preeclampsia is a condition that normally occurs after the 20th week and is characterized by high blood pressure, kidney abnormalities and the presence of protein in your urine. Most of the time, symptoms are mild, which can be easily resolved with proper care. But the condition can progress quickly, causing several of your organs to not function properly and even proving to be life-threatening.
2. Gestational diabetes
Gestational diabetes happens when hormonal changes during this period hamper your body's use of insulin. As a consequence, the insulin hormone is unable to normalize blood sugar levels, leading to abnormally high blood sugar levels. While the condition is not usually a cause of concern for the mother, it can pose several health problems for the baby, more specifically, the occurrence of macrosomia (a condition wherein the baby has an abnormal body weight).
3. Premature labor
You're said to suffer from premature labor or preterm labor if you experience regular contractions that lead to your cervix dilating and effacing before the 37th week. Preterm birth can prove dangerous for the baby, not to mention make it prone to several health problems. In order for it stay alive and be healthy, you child needs to reach its full maturity before birth.
4. Ectopic pregnancy
When the fetus develops outside the womb, more specifically in the fallopian tube, a condition known as ectopic pregnancy is said to occur. It is highly important to put a stop to this pregnancy complication as it the developing embryo might bring about the rupturing of the fallopian tube, and may result in internal bleeding.
5. Placenta previa
The condition of placenta previa sees your placenta occupying a very low position in the uterus, most commonly, adjacent to or over your cervix. If the placenta continues to be at this position during the whole course of the pregnancy, it can lead to bleeding as well as other complications.
6. Low amniotic fluid
It is the fluid-filled amniotic sac that supports and protects your baby in the womb. It is said that about 4% of pregnant women worldwide experience low amniotic fluid levels during their pregnancy. This condition is also known as oligohydramnios. When this happens, labor is usually induced as you come close to the end of your pregnancy.