Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M. VenugopalYour feedback matters!
I know I'm pregnant by home pregnancy kit now what to do next? My doctor is temporary unavailable for one week. I want to know asap everything is OK or not inside me because I had miscarriage on my first pregnancy. Should I do ultrasound?
I am newly married. When I had intercourse wit my partner she dint bleed. Is it natural or dat I cudnt hv sex. And how will I know dat my penis is inserted rightly or not.
I have Stomach pain since 2 weeks I go to a local doctor but it did not help me please suggest me something please.
I want to ask a question that when I sex with my wife on that time my penis is in full erection but when we try outside of woman it does not erect. Why it happen so. One more thing when my sperm eject from penis and then my penis take many long time to take erection what is this is this disease or not ?
I am facing a problem that after having my dinner I have to awake about two hours. What should I do to sleep early? I take my dinner a 10.30 pm.
I am a dibetic patient since a month my sugar levels are high as 1 month back fasting was 333 and post 375 after 15 days 267 fasting and fast 305 again after 15 days it is 156 fasting and post 275 why it is happening i am taking a sugar medicine glcomet gp 1 for bp iam taking cardace 2.5 and one zincovit please give some advice to control the levels i am having sugar from last 10 years
One of the most frequent and stubborn skin complaint is that of acnes. Acnes not only blemish the smoothness of the skin, but also cause unnecessary irritation. Certain kinds of acnes are also known to be painful. It's a fairly common phenomenon among teenagers and in some cases, they prevail even in the subsequent years. Acnes have been the cause of anxiety of a large number of people. While the markets are deluged in products that claim to cure acnes, a lot of them don't deliver on their claims. Consequently, a large number of people have resorted to natural therapies for acnes. Among the other remedies, homeopathy is one of the most warranted avenue for acnes. Homeopathy has emerged as a popular antidote to acnes because not only are they largely effective but also they usually have no side-effects on the skin or the body whatsoever.
- Pulsatilla: Acne has a more rampant incidence in girls in comparison to boys. One of the reasons behind this is menstrual irregularities. In such cases, pulsatilla works wonders. They also reduce the acnes, which are triggered by the intake of oily food.
- Hepar Sulphur: Certain abscesses are more painful than the others. While the basic cause of their occurrence remains the same as the less painful ones, excessive perspiration is one of the salient factors in this case. Hepar Sulphur aids in abating the irritations caused by painful eruptions.
- Silicea: Certain skin types are more delicate than the others. In such cases, acne formation is always accompanied with suppuration. In order to tackle the pus formation, homeopathy recommends Silicea. Silicea is effective in cases where the patient is susceptible to cold temperature.
- Natrum Mur: Certain acnes occur due to surplus secretion of oils. Immediate health consequences are weakness and anemia. The face consistently feels greasy in such cases. Natrum Mur has been assumed to have remedial impacts on such acnes.
- Nux Vomica: Sometimes acnes occur due to gastric agitations. Spicy food and caffeine work as stimulants for such digestion disorders. Accordingly, Nux Vomica helps to cure acnes to a large extent.
My hair fall increase day by day about 4 months. What should I do? And which diet plan I should follow?
Hi I'm 24 years old. My eyes gets watery every time while I walk somewhere on the road or office. Other than this I do not have any problem in my eyes. I have got dry each eyes on the outer skin of my eyes is quite reddish and sometimes I feel burning sensation if I go out in sun. I always clean my eyes with Luke warm water. Please tell me the solution for this.
Hi, I am 23 years I want to loss weight 10kg but I am not able to make my routine how can I loss my 10kg weight in 2 months.
Sir my Mom is suffering from Piles , she is feel very painful , she also have problem on sitting , she also meet with doctor for this problem but after a month she still not feel any progress it's still not feel good please suggest me she is in very problem . And I can't see her in this problem.
Sir, I am not able to concentrate on my studies and my exam r coming. I feel depressed. And do not want to go for studies.
I have problem with my sex timing I get free in just one minute. Can anyone tell me how to increase my sex time naturally or in case of medicine which medicine is good and doesn't have side affect?
Nail fungus is a fungal infection that develops under the tip of the toenail or the fingernail. It has a whitish or yellowish appearance and as the condition progresses, it causes the affected area of the nail to thicken, discolor and crumble at the edges. Usually this condition does not require any treatment, but if it turns severe, then you may require treatment to limit it from spreading.
The symptoms of this disorder are:
1. The affected nail thickens
2. There can be distortion in the shape of the nail
3. The nail can become crumbly and ragged
4. Discolored nails that lose its natural shine
5. Accumulation of debris on the nail
The infected nail may also be separated from the nail bed, causing pain and a foul odor.
The condition is usually caused by the dermatophyte fungus. In some cases, molds and yeasts can also cause fungal infections. Fungi are microscopic organisms that have certain characteristics such as:
1. They can cause complications if your nails are often exposed to moist and warm conditions
2. They usually thrive in moist and warm conditions such as showers and swimming pools
3. These fungi get into the skin through small cuts on your skin
The fungus usually affects toenails because, when you wear shoes, a warm and moist environment is created which is the perfect breeding spot for the fungus. The factors that can increase your chances of getting affected by this fungal infection are
1. Heavy perspiration
2. Athlete’s foot (a condition which is characterized by rashes between the toenails)
3. Older people are affected more as blood circulation is reduced
4. Wearing socks for extended periods of time creates warm and a humid condition for the fungi to grow
5. Certain medical conditions such as diabetes
There are certain medications that are used to treat fungal infections:
- Oral anti fungal drugs: These medications help in getting rid of fungal infections.
- Nail creams: There are certain anti fungal nail creams available that you can apply on your nails to get rid of this condition.