Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. M V KirtaneYour feedback matters!
I am a male age 26 yrs old. I' m getting continuous running nose. Wat should I do to get relive from that.
I am 15 year old male. My right ear has this foul smell. It doesn't seem to smell like ear wax. I have been having this for the past 2 months. To check, I wet my pinky (as it fits) and dip in water to try to catch any weird substance inside my right ear but I don't find anything. What is the problem and what should I do about it?
Balance disorders are a combination of physiological factors that can make you feel unsteady or dizzy. While sitting, standing or lying down, you may feel as if you are floating, moving, or spinning and you may feel dizzy and dazed for the time being. This disorder can intervene in your daily activities of life, and can even lead to falls and accidents, which may cause you to end up with fractures and other types of injuries.
What causes balance disorder?
A combination and coordination of many body systems such as muscles, bones, vision, the balancing organ within the ear, heart and nerves help maintain normal balance. Dysfunction of these systems can lead you to encounter balance problems. Balance disorders can be caused by many types of conditions.
Some of the causes of the disorder are:
Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV): This occurs due to dislodged or displaced calcium crystals in the inner ear, which help you maintain balance. It is the most commonly found cause of vertigo. A spinning sensation while turning in bed is a common sign.
- Migraines: Migraines are a general cause of dizziness. Sensitivity to motion can also be caused by migraines. It can also lead to motion sickness, which is dizziness experienced when traveling in boats, cars or airplanes.
- Head injury: A severe concussion can also cause vertigo.
- Ramsay Hunt syndrome: Commonly known as zoster otitis, this condition affects the nerves close to the ears. It can be attributed to hearing loss, vertigo and pain in the ear.
- Vestibular problems and nerve damage: Damaged nerves in the legs can cause difficulty in movement and locomotion. Abnormalities and dysfunctions in the inner ear can lead to a sensation of dizziness and a heavy head.
How do you know if you have balance disorder?
Some of the characteristic symptoms of this condition include:
- Blurred vision
- Nausea and vomiting
- Blood pressure
- Depression and anxiety
- Psychological disorientation
- Fluctuations in blood pressure and heart rate
Related Tip: Why Do You Get an EAR Discharge?
I am 19 years old and I m having a hole in my eardrum, sometimes watery liquid comes out some part of bone beneath ear drum is also effected. Is there any way through which I can handle it all without operation. If operation what are it's success rate and precautions I have to take.
My throat has swollen and I had taken medicine for thyroid also but it is still swollen. Please tell me what to do?
I'm a 31 years old lady working as a teacher. now days feels exhausted after coming from school. N back pain on d right side. Meanwhile feels strain on my throat when gets more stressed. Wht to do. Reasons fr all ds.
Sir / Madam. My name is Arbaz. V. Khan. And I am 19 years. Sir / madam. Today m gone water park n enjoy wid friends. Bt. My both EARS. gone water inside. N. Try all the techniq to remove water from my ears. Bt. Water can not came outside. N. I. Used ear drops also. 3 types of ear drop. Sir / Madam. please give me solution. And I am not listening properly. E. G. IF I WANT WATCHING T AM NOT ABLE TO WATCH LOW VOLUME.
I am 50 years old. I am suffering a hiss sound in the left ear. Early morning it's high. Gradually it's become low. I haven't diabetes and hi BP. I am 95 kgs and 5.4 feet.
My son is suffering with lower back ache since 6 years. The doctors always prescribes for pain killers but not finding the route cause is a big challenge. He is 22 years. He is also allergic to cold / ac. He gets sinusitis and getting cured permanently is an issue. He is allergic to trees. Please suggest for remedy or any other tests / scan to find the route cause and address for permanent curing.
-does not responds to sound by making sounds, or by looking at the speaker.
- isn't using gestures, such as bye-bye & does not stops activity in response to'no.
- does not point to five body parts and has trouble imitating tow word sentences
- does not follow a serious two simple but related commands.
- about three quaters of the child's speech at 3 years and by 4 years old, a child should mostly be understood even by people who don't know the child.
If your answer is" yes, consult a speech language pathologist