Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. M V ApteYour feedback matters!
Sir I have suffering from constipation from 1 month when I came to study in hyderabad I am fro. Nagpur. And the color of my potty is black and that is very hard please replay.
I am 20 years old and I feel headache and pain in my body. I can't eat too much food and sometimes feel like vomiting. What should I do please help me with medicines also?
I am 55 years, I have hypothyroid since 1975, I take eltroxin 100 daily, but from last two month I had 10.15 urid acid, what should I do. Reply me. Thanks.
I am 32 year old my problems is that I am not sleep properly bcoz when I sleeping than come sum jhatka and distracted my sleep.
I want to stay minimum 15-20 minutes on bed (sex) I tried all tips and yoga but all are not working my ejaculation is come earlier within 1-2 minutes.
I have some cysts on Testis one of them bursted inside 3 years ago which lowered my erection function and libido. Before that my erection was good. Today I have erection but for less time. I never smoked nor consumed any alcohol ever. I have no depression. I want to get back good erection and libido.
What are the symptoms of STD not HIV Should these STD shows a symptoms and goes back normal for a long period of time without symptoms.
Doctor recommended CAB but EF is 25% die to which bypass surgery couldn't be done. Doctors advised to wait for 10 days and discharged. Doctors feel that the EF may increase in 10 days. My dad is normal & stable. He is on a complete bed rest. All others reports like BRAIN, KIDNEY, sugar, BP, urine are normal. No gastric as well. He can breath properly. No issue as at all. Please advise on how to improve EF to at least to 35% to 40%
My father is 55 years and his height 5.7 weight is 75 he is having diabetes and b.p for last 12 yrs. And he was mild paralysed blood clot in brain and he is fine now. But the problem is he is unable to walk sit stand freely. He used to do all his works very slowly he Wil drive the bike every day. Also he having slow talk also. While eating food he is facing some problems like sneezing. Please give me any suggestions for my dad for to sneeze?
There are certain foods that you should be eating on a regular basis to improve your overall health. These foods contain the necessary micro and macro nutrients to nourish your body and allow it to function optimally.
The 7 foods that you should include in your diet are:
- Brown rice: Opt for the whole grain variety instead of white rice, as brown rice contains complex carbohydrates instead of simple carbohydrates. Brown rice provides energy to the body without spiking the blood sugar levels. It is also a good source of trace minerals like manganese, phosphorus and selenium.
- Eggs: A boiled egg is, without a shade of doubt, one of the best superfoods that you can come across. An egg packs a powerful nutritious punch that contains protein, vitamin D, selenium, zinc and copper. Apart from being nutritious, it is an inexpensive source of protein.
- Apples: You must have heard the age old proverb that 'An apple a day keeps the doctor away'and it stands good even today with good reason. Apples are good sources of antioxidants, flavonoids and fiber that help in reducing the risk of blood pressures problems and diabetes. Apples are also known to reduce levels of bad cholesterol in the body. You can also take the package for Eating Right.
- Spinach: Spinach is a superfood that contains good amounts of vitamin C, and various antioxidants that help in maintaining optimal functioning of the body. It is also known for its anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is a good source of protein and calcium that you may use as a part of fat loss diet. Yogurt also contains healthy probiotic bacteria that promote healthy digestion.
- Fish: Fish contains protein in good amounts, the variety of amino acids content in fish helps in improving metabolism in the body. It also helps in building muscle and losing fat. Fish contains Omega-3 acids which help promote a healthy nervous system.
- Garlic: Consumption of garlic on a regular basis is known to keep the body free from toxins due to its antibiotic properties. The high sulfur content of garlic boosts immunity levels in the body and protects it from common cold and cough.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.