Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M. U. Siddiqi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. M. U. SiddiqiYour feedback matters!
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
Signs and symptoms
Haematuria from blood degeneration as in low fevers, hence deposits of disintegrated blood - cells, of fibrine, presenting the appearance of charred straw. (purpura) - haemorrhages and extravasations, red and black streaks on skin; great physical and mental exhaustion; icy coldness of feet; vertigo on walking, black flickering before eyes, fainting, pulseless. Jaundice with ecchymoses and haemorrhages; spotted fever, tendency to gangrene. - cerebral typhoid torpor with loss of vitality, associated with nervous excitability, cutaneous hyperaesthesia and decomposition of the blood. Intolerance of pressure from the cutaneous hyperaesthesia; he sleeps into an aggravation from depressing influences on centres of respiration; both body and mind worn out, with relaxation of muscular system; heat in head, with throbbing from every movement; heaviness of head; especially occiput, with vertigo; muttering stupor; delirium with great loquacity, jumping from one thing to another; sunken countenance; tendency of lower jaw to drop, and sleeps much with mouth open; fever and delirium < as night advances; mouth dry, black, stiff with dry, red, blackish tongue, cracked on tip, trembling when protruded or catching between teeth and bleeding; abdomen hard and distended, with rumbling and gurgling in bowels before diarrhoea; stools very offensive whether formed or not; red - brown and copious urine; cough and dyspnoea, bloody, slimy expectoration; decubitus, ulcers inflamed, red, with black borders; haemorrhages, blood dark and particles looking like charred straw; coolness of extremities.
Lachesis and lachesis alone covers all the above symptoms found in ebola victims.
I am trying to get a baby. Last month my period date is feb 19th i miss my period. Today I checked pregnancy test in that i found negative. So it almost 9 days from my missed period what is the reason. Sometimes i am feeling with nausea, tiredness
Hello Dr. I am having gum deficiency. My teeth are very sensitive now. Please advice me what to do. I am brushing twice a day and some medical store ask me to use vintage tooth paste from Dr. Reddy. I am using mouthwash from listerine.
The perception of happiness has changed drastically over the past few decades. The constant pursuit has resulted in over expectation. Nobody wants to adjust or do any form of compromise today. Even the concept that “Marriages are made in heaven” stands as a question mark and the divorce rates are constantly rising. So, if you don’t want to settle with a legal notice and try to give another chance to make a comeback, a set of specialized therapists called counselors are waiting with their arms open, trying to let you know the cause of your unhappiness.
Marriage is all about commitment, devotion, spirituality, chemistry and even hard work. Don’t get amazed by the word ‘hard work’ here. This is a ‘must-have’. You have to work on anything and everything to continue the way it was and counselors simply guide you by listening to your problems. Seeking a counselor’s help instead of ruining it till the last is a good indication that you still want to put your efforts into this marriage. They listen to your problems and provide solutions accordingly to make it work for you over a long term.
So, before calling it an end, give it a chance and visit a counselor to act on whatever is left of this union. They are problem solvers and with their skills and advice, things can be normal as before.
- Marriage counselors will guide you throughout without being biased, helping you with ways to resolve a conflict. Good communication skill is a very important for a healthy marriage, and a good guide about it will help you in listening to each other.
- It’s obvious to expect in a relationship and presenting about your needs carefully before your spouse will help in building the much-needed understanding. So how should you work on it? You’ve counselors to show you the path.
- The art of talking can be improved during counseling sessions. Without being offensive, you can then be assertive and place your words into the situation.
- For the unresolved issues, there will also be a solution. During sessions, the marriage counselor gives you an environment to speak your heart out, and you can simply elaborate on how you feel when things get messy. Based on your answers, you will have solutions to your problems. Open out about your feelings more and more so that your spouse can understand the effort and vice versa.
- Without the quarrels, understanding will be much deeper, and you may seem to find out ways to work it just the way you wanted your marriage to be.
Marriage needs monitoring in every aspect. So before it’s too late, grab your chance to avoid the guilt that you may have later on. If your hearts have clicked before, a little effort will reunite it again. Give counseling a chance to protect yourself from future regrets.