Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. M. U. SiddiqiYour feedback matters!
I want to lose my fat from my body. What should I do? I have boob like chest so that I feel uncomfortable. Could be cured without any surgery? Other than this, I don't have any other symptoms. Please guide me so that I can led my life peacefully.
I'm suffer full face Acne problem specially on my forehead portion painful Acne many places. My full face and hair scalp sweating almost many time. Already I try doctor prescribed Benzol peroxide Persol AC 2.5 Gel 1 month but my full face acne not cure fully. After that Doctor suggest me Lynx Active gel and Lynx 500 mg Capsule (5 days) already I tried that but my acne problem don't cure. So pls. Suggest me better medicine or gel for fast and good result for my full face Acne problem. And pls. Suggest me which facewash is good for my acne prone skin? Pls. Reply me its very urgent I'm very upset for my Acne problem.
I want to loose weight in just 1 month cozz my sisters wedding is near which medicine or diet I should prefer ?
Sir I am 27 years old and I have hair loss problem a lot of hair has been lost so please give me some tips for regrowth of lost hair.
Good morning sir, from 2011 I am facing the problem of minor Astham. And I use budamate-200 tablet on regular basis but it's not so much effective. Then I visit foties Kolkata and Dr. Advice for bronchoscopy and some Tests. After completion of all test Dr. said to me all reports are ok but he advice me two type of medicine for 1 year. Medicine are. 1.Montair-10 (at bed time). 2.budecort -100 inhaler (two pumps twice a day). Sir final question is that. Is this 100℅ curable after one year.
I have small problem. Every time I am getting headache. Long time my profession is marketing. I have lot of tension. What I do.
Hello Sir, I drink four glasses of water daily in the morning at a time so, Sir can I reduce my body weight by this? Or what is the benefits? Thanks,
I'm 45 years old My weight is 79kg and height is 5.7 for the past three months i'm suffering from left hand knee pain and also left leg knee pain. The left leg I can't fold it back side. BP and Sugar is normal. How will cure this problems?
I am not that much confident. I think I am a looser, no one wants me. I get angry very much sometimes without reason. I sometimes feel that I am not important for anyone and think that its better to end my life. Please help me doctor. I have some health issues and family too is it due to this? My husband never give me time, I want his love, care and touch not saying I want sex but just a hug, when I feel low I want he just hold my hands like that. What wrong with me? Please help me doctor.
The most common cause of neck pain can be cervical disc disease. It is generally caused by the abnormality of the disc that is the cushion present between the vertebrae. The disc can get damaged because of arthritis or any unknown cause. When damaged, it usually leads to inflammation or spasm of the muscles leading to neck pain.
There are a number of pain medications, traction exercises, and physical therapy for minimizing the neck pain. However, these home based remedies help in relieving pain along with a speedy recovery:
- Take it easy: If you have a busy and hectic life, then take it easy. Living with cervical disc diseases can lead to an increase in the neck pain; thus cutting down on activities helps. A comfortable position should be observed while resting. If need be then a pillow can be placed under the neck.
- Apply Cold/Heat Pack: There is always a confusion regarding whether a cold or a hot pack is to be used. The recommendation is to use ice or cold pack for the first 24 to 48 hours of the injury, so that the swelling subsides. This should then be followed by hot fermentation in order to improve the muscle stiffness and also loosen them. But in case of a cervical disc disease neither cold nor heat penetrates the tissue to relieve inflammation, so it is best to use the one which feels better. Whichever, pack is chosen it should only be used for 20 minutes and then left for 40 minutes. Take care and do not use ice or heat directly against the skin.
- Stretch: Stretching exercises should be done in order to improve the flexibility and relieve pain in the neck. Exercises can be performed after warming up of the muscles by a warm towel or bath. Here are a few simple stretches for cervical disc disease that you can do at home:
- Move the neck: As per the study by the American Medical Association, women who had neck pain got relief when they did exercises using light weight and resistance bands. This increased their endurance and strength of the neck muscles. Also, 30 minutes of exercise in the form of biking, walking, swimming, and biking is recommended to improve the blood flow.
- Maintain the posture of the neck: A bad posture can cause a neck pain. Every time while standing, sitting, walking, lifting the posture should be kept in mind. The head and neck should be kept straight and the back should be supported in order to avoid neck pains.