Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. M.T.BeagYour feedback matters!
How long does flaysgn and levoflaxin stay in you system I took 2 tablets of flaysgn for 2 days and on the third day I took levoflaxin 750 mg. I could not get proper sleep after that and had an upset stomach its been 2 days since this I wanted to specially know how long will it take to get back to normal and do I need and probiotics fro my gut flora, or should I stick to only home food.
I am continuously gaining weight even after regular workouts. Pls help me out and if possible suggest a diet chart.
'm 21, I have problem with my hair My forehead is getting bald I'm worried about it I want go for fue hair transplant In Bangalore or Hyderabad Pls suggest me some good clinics for that And about the cost for this. Process And how long does those scars appear?
How can I use aloevera gel for my hair problem, specially in case of hair fall, dry hair, echey scalp? I have also dandruff I my scalp for every time whether it is winter or summer. I am 26 year old and married person. I have no thyroid problem. So how can I stop the hai fall and have shiny and smooth hair?
I am suffering from heavy hair falling and lots of dandruff problem since 4 year, please suggest me what should I do? For curing it.
How can I increase my weight? Is it safe for taking medicine like ayurvedic nutrigain? Else if there are any way please suggest me. Also I have digestion problem.
Sir. Earlier when I was a kid I was fair. But as the time passed .i have become dark. And tried everything to be fair again .like .multan mitti, halti, chandan,lemon .but nothing worked. What to do?
My vaginal part is getting irritate by itching and a white liquid material is there in the internal part sometimes .So what to do .Is aloevera gel good for that part. Please suggest some medicine to treat it.
Hi. Gud even doctor. I have some dark spots on face .how to get rid of these spots within 10 days plzz help me doctor.
I recently had a break up with my 4 years girl friend. After that I am fully depressed. I am not able to concentrate on my work. I have lost faith in almost everything. To be frank, I even wrote a suicide letter. Please help me.
Postpartum is the period after one's labour and delivery. Pregnancy and postpartum are a time when a woman's body changes to a great extent, in order to first accommodate the baby and then go through labour and delivery. A vaginal delivery can have many implications when it comes to the postpartum.
The same goes for a Caesarean Section or C Section as well. Let us find out what your postpartum care routine should include.
- Vaginal Soreness: Deal with vaginal soreness with the help of stool softeners and pain relievers, as prescribed by your gynaecologist. You should also make hygiene a priority at this time. Use a washcloth and warm water to clean the area every time you urinate. Also, you can use an ice pack if the wound is particularly painful.
- Discharge: Vaginal discharge in the postpartum period is called lochia, and it usually carries on for a few weeks after the baby is born. You must use a sanitary napkin during this period and clean up regularly. If your bleeding or discharge is accompanied by fever, then you should contact your gynaecologist immediately.
- C Section Wound: In case there is redness and swelling in the wound, accompanied by symptoms like pain and foul smelling discharge from the vagina, you will need to get in touch with your doctor immediately so that he or she can check for possibility of infections.
- Movement: After a C Section, you will need to take as much rest as possible, so that the wound heals properly. This includes avoiding making too many trips up and down the stairs as well. It would be a good idea to have a family member or partner around who can help as well. Gentle walks after a week or two are usually recommended for the body to come back to normal gradually.
- Kegels: Do kegels or contracting exercises for the strength of the pelvic floor to return, especially after a vaginal delivery. This will help in alleviating pain and burning sensation during urination at this time.
- Nutrition: Take special care to eat nutritious and home cooked food, especially if you are breast feeding. This will also help in the healing of the vaginal or C Section wound. Also, a high fibre diet will help in better bowel movement, which will lessen the pain while visiting the bathroom.
Taking care of your body in postpartum is a matter of bringing it back to normal gradually even as you deal with the side effects of delivery. Ensure that you are in touch with your doctor.
Hi i Am 36 yrs of old, my height 179 cm, weight 88 kgs, I have to reduce my weight, please suggest me the diet procedure, exercises.
Doctor, I am having acne or exactly I even don't know what it is. Skin of my hips getting dark and kind of pimples or boils are developing again and again and it grows inside causing holes after boils on the skin. Please help.
M losing hair day by day from the age 20 I am changed my oils or doctors but their is no effect on hair what I do now help me.
Keep your face clean. Whether or not you have acne, it's important to wash your face twice daily to remove impurities, dead skin cells, and extra oil from your skin's surface. Washing more often than twice daily is not necessarily better; it may do more harm than good. Use warm, not hot, water and a mild facial cleanser. Using a harsh soap (like deodorant body soap) can hurt the already inflamed skin and cause more irritation.