Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. M. SatishYour feedback matters!
I given birth to baby girl 13 days back c section ,I didn't get milk after delivery, my paediatric given me dexlac, nw I am trying to brest feed her she latching fr more then an hour as my milk is low, does my baby get hurt by suckng fr long time for one n half hour ,does it effects on her cheek muscles?
My wife 35 years old she has periods problem & now many times white liquid has come. Please help which homeopathy medicine taken.
As the mercury levels soar higher, it is time to get creative to keep yourself cool this summer. To keep yourself hydrated and active, you can include fresh seasonal fruits in your daily diet.
Here are some nutritious and refreshing fruits that help you in fighting the effects of the hot summer and health problems that accompany them:
1. Melons - Watermelon has high water content that helps you to stay hydrated and refreshed during summer. Melons contain lycopene that helps in protecting the skin against sun damage. Muskmelon is another healthy summer fruit that helps to improve the body's immunity as it is rich in potassium, zinc, vitamin A and vitamin C.
2. Oranges - A juicy orange is a perfect thirst quencher in the summer season. Orange is rich in all varieties of vitamins except vitamin K. Oranges contain a large amount of vitamin C, folate, and thiamin that provide natural protection against the harmful UV rays, help in increasing the production of red blood cells in your body and also reduce stress level. They also help in curing muscle pains and cramps. Beta-carotene, lutein, and cryptoxanthin are present in oranges that help to keep away infections and cancer and also protect the eye from macular degeneration.
3. Mango - Rightly called the king of fruits, mango is loaded with high amounts of selenium, iron, and fiber. It is also an outstanding source of vitamins C, vitamin A and minerals like phosphorus, calcium, and potassium. The cholesterol levels in the body are lowered by high levels of vitamin C, fiber, and pectin. The potassium content of the fruit helps in controlling high blood pressure and heart rate. The fruit also has properties that help in boosting your immunity.
4. Papaya - Papaya is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, folate, and phytochemicals. These have anti-cancerous, anti-bacterial and anti-stress properties. Papain is an enzyme found in this fruit, which helps in curing ingestion and other diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. The antioxidants present in papaya help in slowing down the ageing process in women, provide a fresh glow to the skin and help in weight loss.
5. Grapes - Grapes help in losing weight by reducing the capacity of the cells to store more fat. Grapes also help in protecting the body against the damaging effects of radiation, cleansing your blood, preventing degenerative nerve disease and boosting cardiovascular health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Fresh Fruits Vs. Dry Fruits
Hi Need advice from homeopathy doctors regarding my daughter's irregular menstrual cycle . Age - 16 years . Gap - 2 to 3 months .
I would like to ask you which is the perfect time to have sex while ovulation I'm trying for baby since 1.5 year it's 6 day's duration but when exactly we need to do sex and how. Please help me.
I noticed many symptoms for pregnancy & we were happy about it & today my wife got menses which makes me feel sad. Please advice.
WHO *(वर्ल्ड हेल्थ ओर्गनाइजेशन)* का कहना हैं आज हमारे शरीर की जरुरत है शुद्ध हवा, शुद्ध पानी, शुद्ध भोजन और 60 से 80 मिनरल्स, 40 के 46 पोषक तत्व और एन्जाइम्स l
जो आज हमें पूर्ण रूप से नहीं मिल पा रहे हैं ।
क्या आप जानते हैं कि हमारी रोजमर्रा की जिन्दगी में हमारे शरीर में कोशिकायें (cells) व मज्जातंतु (tissues) क्षतिग्रस्त होते रहते है और अधिकतर देखा गया है कि हम अपने भोजन में पोषक तत्वों की मात्रा शरीर की जरूरत के मुताबिक नहीं ले पाते हैं l
आज के इस प्रदूषित वातावरण तथा भागदौड़ भरी जिन्दगी में मधूमेह, उच्च रक्तचाप, गठिया, दिल का दौरा बहुत ही आम समस्या है l जो हमारे जीवन शैली को भी प्रभावित करती है l रासायनिक खाद और छिड़काव के द्वारा अनाज की पैदावार और इन्जेक्शन के द्वारा दूध, फलों और सब्जियों की पैदावार को बढ़ाना यह सब हमारे शरीर के लिये बहुत हानिकारक है और जो हमारी प्रतिरोधक क्षमता, आन्तरिक बल और एनर्जी लेवल को दिन प्रति दिन कम करती जा रही है l जिससे संक्रमण होने की सम्भावनायें बढ़ जाती हैंl जैसे वायरल फीवर, सर्दी व जुकाम, बुखार, कमजोरी थकान, काम के प्रति रूचि न होना इ. L हमने देखा की अधिकांश समस्यायें विषाक्त पदार्थों (टॉक्सिन्स) से उत्पन्न होती हैं और यह विषाक्त पदार्थ प्रदूषित जल, वायु और भोजन के परिणाम हैं ।
आज हर घर में कोई न कोई व्यक्ति किसी न किसी समस्या से परेशान है i
आप किसी भी ऐसे व्यक्ति को जानते हो जो कि नीचे लिखी किसी भी समस्या/बीमारी से परेशान हो (चाहे उसे डॉक्टर ने जवाब भी दे दिया हो).
1- शुगर (मधुमेह)
2- ब्लड प्रेशर (b. P.)
3- हृदय रोग
7- लकवा (paralysis)
8- स्वाइन फ्लू
14-जोड़ों का दर्द
15- कमर में दर्द
16- बदन दर्द
17- सेक्सुअल समस्या
19- त्वचा / चर्म रोग
25- श्वसन संबंधी समस्या
26- पाचन सम्बंधित रोग
27- एंटी एजिंग
28- लीवर से जुडी कोई भी परेशानी
30- अनीमिया (खून की कमी)
31- मानसीक तनाव
34- पेट में गैस बनना
35- पैर के तलवे मे जलन
36- आखों से संबंधित रोग
37- स्वेद प्रदर
38- मlसिक धर्म (m. C.) अनियमितता
My wife is 19 week 5 day pregnant based on her LMP and have undergone her first FWB Sonography yesterday. As per USG Scan she is only 17 week 2 days pregnant, Heart rate of baby is 154 and her weight is 241.07 gm. What does this difference mean? Is this growth ok or is something abnormal?
This is about my friend who had unprotected sex with her bf on the night of 24th march, next morning she took i-pill. After seven days i.e this saturday she got periods but they lasted only for 2 days, otherwise her periods last for 5 days. She said it was a heavy flow on first day and then on 2nd day, there was nothing, her actual periods date is supposed to be on 17th this month. She searched about it over web and now extremely worried becoz she is getting symptoms like breast pain, fatigue,mood swings, taste change etc, which according to internet sites, are symptoms of pregnancy. Plzz clear our doubt, are there any chances of pregnancy or she is safe. Would be a great help because she is badly worried.
She has already taken abortion pills 2 times. If she take again then she feel any problems in future or not .What is duration of taking oral pills. Up to how much days. From last menstrual.
M 10 weeks pregnant .my stomach bloats even after eating smaller meals and I feel extremely uncomfortable .can not even sleep or walk with that feeling and sometimes vomit out. What do I do to avoid this. I take small and frequent meals but that also not working. please help.
Hii my wife have right side breast tenderness is seen like tumor but not cancer I can seen the test CA15, 3 value is 5.64 normal m technician in lab what I do please help.
Hello my friend is quite worried she had foreplay with her boyfriend almost 1 Nd half month before where she and that guy are virgin and she says that he just touched his penis and them touched her vagina for giving her orgasm and she thinks that she can get pregnant is it possible to occur and she did the pregnancy test yesterday which was negative and she did dis because she did test because she is not getting periods and she areas has PCOS so she is still scared is it possible and she is getting little pain in lower left abdomen ?she is scared please rply asap thank you :)
The summer heat can be unforgiving at times, especially with the humidity levels on the increase. As you sweat more in summers, water from the body is lost rapidly which may create complications if it is not replenished. Thus foods that contain more water should be emphasized on in hot weather to keep your body hydrated and healthy.
It is also recommended to keep meals light so as not to stress the digestive system too much. The meals that you may enjoy during the scorching summer can be any or all of the following. Read on:
- Fruit salad: Combine various fruits like mangoes, apples and grapes in a salad and eat it during your snack breaks. The fruits provide your body with various macronutrients that boost your immune system and also do not put much stress on the digestive system.
- Buttermilk: Buttermilk is a drink that is made from curd and various spices like curry leaves and cumin powder are added to it. The drink provides the body with calcium and soothes and boosts the digestive system to prevent various indigestion related problems. It has also been shown to reduce blood pressure and bad cholesterol levels in the body.
- Sattu: Sattu is made from roasted gram flour and is a very good source of protein and energy for the body. Sattu contains insoluble fiber which is good for your digestive system. It also helps in cooling the body from the summer heat and fortifies the body with various vitamins to keep you healthy.
- Chickpea salads: Chickpeas mixed with sliced cucumber, onions and various spices can make a wonderful salad for the summer season. Add a tinge of lemon juice to the mix and throw in some diced cheese to make it more satiating. Chickpeas are a good source of protein and manganese which are beneficial for that are beneficial for the body.
- Stir fried vegetables : Vegetables are a good source of fiber and various vitamins which are essential for a healthy body. They do not contain much calories so you may eat them guilt free. You may also pair them with brown rice to add some complex carbohydrates to the mix.