Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. M. SatishYour feedback matters!
I am six months pregnant my scan is good not having low lying placenta can I continue to my office and I have to climb steps for my office.
After how many days after intercourse we should take ipill to avoid pregnancy. Does it work efficiently. Does it have any harmful effects.
I am right now in sixth months pregnancy. I Often have severe back pain at night. In which posture should I sleep?
Hi doctor I have question for pcod problem. Taking now ayurvedic medicines September onward 3 months over weight reduced and now periods became regular so how much months after I will conceive please tell me waiting.
I had released sperm in my partner so how should I stop her to get pregnant? Nd 2 days before I have done it.
Hi Doctor, Please tell me what tests can be done before marriage to identify if any sexually transmitted diseases are present.
Hello Dr. I found some ayurveda / natural medicine (Glycyrrhiza glabra / Licorice (Mulethi) is good for Genital Herpes which fights with the virus in order not to develop or multiple so that recurrences are very minimal. Please advice me in this regard including dose and usage. Thanx.
Hi I am an 18 year old female I had protected sex 5 days ago and my period was due on 17 April but it was two days late. The first day there Was little blood but then brown discharge in little amount and then after two days it stopped. Also we checked the condom for holes and last month my period was 10 days long. I am just worried as to what could be the cause am I pregnant? Or it's just old blood?
Maine 2 month phle ek prostitute ke sath sex kiya tha without condom than uske 2 month ke andher hiv test kar ya tha Jo negative nai la. Uske baad bhi kya mujhe hiv ho sakta hai.
I am suffering from PCOS (poly cystic ovarian syndrome). I have multiple 10 cysts. I am 42 year old not married. Can it be cured without surgery. It was diagnosed at the age of 15years when i become overweight and hairs on my chin. Now i am diabetic too. At the age of 14 i am hitting gym regularly accept 2011 onwards as i am easily prone to injuries coz of diabetic. Now i am 124 kgs and not feeling energetic. I have done T3, T4 and TSH test but result always on higher side but with in limit regime. Pls advise.
At the time of menstrual period I feel heavy pain in my stomach in starting for 2 days afterwords pain starts decreasing. Please suggest me the remedies of it.
Is there any chance of pregnancy to my gurl after 3 months she got her period timely in 3 month is there any risk.
Recurrent miscarriage is a condition when there has been three or more successive pregnancy losses. It is different from infertility as, infertility is the inability to conceive. For many cases, the cause of a recurrent miscarriage has not always been found. A number of factors can cause recurrent miscarriages of which some are treatable.It may not always be possible to identify a cause for recurrent miscarriage in a couple, even after extensive research and treatment procedures. Some of the common causes of recurrent miscarriage are described below:
- Chromosomal abnormalities: Incompatible chromosomes can result into pregnancy losses. When an egg and a sperm meet, of which one of them is faulty, they can't line up properly resulting into chromosomal abnormality. Such conditions lead to miscarriages.
- Uterine abnormalities or Incompetent cervixes: Miscarriages occur if the uterus is abnormally shaped since the embryo is not properly implanted or even if it gets implanted, it may not get sufficient nourishment to survive. If the woman has a weak cervix, it cannot hold the developing embryo, leading to miscarriage.
- Immunologic disorders: Under rare cases, the embryo itself is not accepted by the body. Antiphospholipid antibodies are those, which attack self tissues, such as embryos and prevent them from building up. This leads to recurrent miscarriage.
- Untreated thyroid problems: Conditions such as thyroid or uncontrolled diabetes result in uterine conditions which make it tough for the embryos to survive.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome: Women with polycystic ovary syndrome tend to have high levels of male hormones which, result in irregular menstruation and ovulation. This can prevent the lining of the endometrium from maturing that is required for holding the embryo.
- Bacterial infections: There may be presence of a number of microorganisms inside the reproductive tract that may be harmless for the person. But there may be certain bacteria lined up in the reproductive tract, which can prevent development of embryo, thus leading to miscarriages.
- Lifestyle: Smoking and drinking are harmful lifestyle habits, which may increase the chance of miscarriage to a great extent. It is always advised to avoid smoking or drinking when you wish to conceive. Other lifestyle conditions, such as working in certain environments like hospital environments, farms, laboratories, etc, may lead to miscarriages; however, the exact reason has not been identified yet.
Related Tip: "Miscarriage - Ways To Recover"
I'm 20 years old, i'm getting periods twice a month with bleeding 10 to 15 days the gap between periods is mostly12 days since 2years and hair lose, weakness please send solution to me.
Now am in 37 weeks of pregnancy. Today mrng went to bathroom I did not control urine. When I was standing urine is passed. My doubt is. I don't know that is urine or water break. Cn you tel me.
I have done sex with my partner without condom and after than I take a i- pill. After that my periods came earlier approx 5-7 days they actually came 30 dec. approx. And blood do not come in good amount. And after period I have done sex with him approx date 5 jan. Again and again I take I pill. And after that I have done sex again yesterday and take I pill. Bt now my pussy paining and I have little bit bidding as like as periods. So I want to know that this bleeding is because of hard sex my pussy have bleeding or its my periods came again. please help me.
Make sure that you eat a bowl of raw cabbage everyday before your lunch to burn fat.