Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M. SatishYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old female ,height 5 feet and weight is 45 kg approx. From the last few days when I sleep I feel pain in my right side breast and now when I touched my breast I feel that there is something hard in my breast .kindly suggest me the cause and prevention of this problem and which particular doctor should I consult?
Hii doctor. I am 45 years old and have 6 childrens and during giving birth to 6th child I suffered from a big operation. My body from outside looks very healthy but from inside I feel my self empty / weak. When I wake in the morning my both hands become non living. I have to make movement of my hands by asking others for some time. My body seems very weak. Please suggest some ways to get rid of these things.
I am 23 years old. Im not having my periods reguraly. I got married in 2014 augest. Before marriage also im not having my periods regularly. My cycle was 35 to 40 days. Before month im having 45 days. But this month im not having my period that means from my cyclce+24days. I also take pregency also test shows negative. To get my period regular now im using the medicine regestrone in a process. Its a 5days course three days are over. Nd im not having any vomiting sensation also. Im not ready now to get pregnant. Can you please give me the best suggestions.
I and my partner have sex with ejaculating outside process. Now I missed this months period. How much is the probability of getting pregnant. Is there any medicine through which I can start periods again?
Hello doctor, my sister is 27 years old. She is trying to conceive but she is not getting pregnant. Can you please suggest some sex positions to get pregnant?
My period is lighter than usual. It doesn't even feel like I have my period (I do) I'm not pregnant as I've never had sex. My period is usually heavy on the 1st 3 days. I'm on day 3 .and its still light. Do you think its because my blood is low? My mom advised me to take Vitamin b Complex tablets. Do you think those will work?
I am trying to conceive from last 2 years, recently found that my tubes have blockage (rt with terminal hydrosalpinx and lt tube with herbal obstruction and AMH level is 16 which indicates I have PCOS but in follicular ultrasound no PCOD was found. I want to know about the medicines my doc gave me: Ovalife, Evron 35, folizord. I m doubtful about Evron 35 as I read somewhere it is an oral contraceptive, so why does my doc gave this to me.
I am 26 year old girl. My periods was correct and now I feel some symptoms of delivery. (just like curd in my virgina at night and pale water is come out) have a chance to become pregnant? and what are the symptoms of delivery near date.
My pregnancy of 9th month completed and 3 days in 10th month. Still my baby not come down. From last 2 days I see the white liquid in my vagina. Its harmful? When I get labor pain?
Hello Doctor, My age is 28 years and my wife is 26 years old. I want to know that she is losing interest. When we are going to intimate she told me i'm not in mood give some excuses our marriage is 3 years old we have a baby. please tell the solution . thanks
My wife's now carrying now 3 months. We can have intercourse or not. Then she's have white discharges? Hw we can have intercourse and in which position can we do?
Doctor, I am 31 years old married want a surrogate baby, but I am not very rich to afford high amount. Please advice me. Thank you
Hi i am sle patient cant get period without medicines from last 8 Months i am taking treatment of infertility last month my follicular study is like this 25mm and 26mm but I didnt conceive now my doctor has given me lupi hmg75 injection is there any possibility of getting my pregnant I want a baby please help me.
Mam, I am newly married, so my husband and I decided to have an intercourse three days before for the ist time. During which I suffered a lot of pain and minor bleeding. We thought it to be natural and so did not bother but its been three days that I have been bleeding. Its not a proper flow, its bleeding very minutely but I am having dis severe lower abdomen pain. I can not stretch my body straight and my stomach also has become a bit hard as if I have some acidity. I feel terrible pain while moving even when I am sleeping. Please assist wt to do.
How sleeping less than 6 hours affects your health
After being awake for almost 14-16 hours, our body demands sleep. Minimum sleeping time required for a healthy mind and body is 7-8 hours. Although, this duration varies according to age. Because generally speaking, where a child can sleep for 12-14 hours, grownups can sleep for not more than 9 hours. Sound sleep is very essential otherwise, it can be harmful for our health. Let's see how sleeping for less than 6 hours affects our health.
- Headache, weight gain and poor vision: When you sleep for less than 6 hours a day, it can not only give you headache all the time but can lead to a poor vision also. And if continued for a long time, may hamper your eyesight. The lesser you sleep the more weight you gain. And after-effects of gaining weight could be even more hazardous.
- Memory loss, heart disease, infection: Sleeplessness can have an adverse effect on one's memory too. A person may find it difficult to remember even simple things. Also, infections can take a longer time to heal because sleep is something that stabilises and balances everything that goes wrong while we are awake. If we don't get proper sleep, the process of healing takes longer. Lack of sleep can also elevate blood pressure which ultimately affects the heart.
- Urine overproduction, stammering and accident: Sleeping slows down urinating process but when you are awake for longer hours, you might have to urinate more than usual. Lack of sleep can also make you stammer while speaking. If lack of sleep continues, you may not be able to communicate properly. When you do not have sound sleep, your mental condition would not be stable because of declining concentration. You can be accident prone if you drive in such a condition.
These are just a few of the ill effects. Sleeping for less than 5 hours is far more dangerous than you can even think. From behavioural to mental to physical effects, it can harm you in many more ways, So, have a sound sleep to avoid complications in life.
Hi, I am 23 years old and I am married. My periods are regular but from last many months the bleeding is not proper it's like hardly 3 days. Can you please tell me what's the reason behind that?
Bariatric surgery refers to a host of surgical procedures that help a person suffering from obesity to lose weight. Various methods are used to achieve the desired results, often times using the help of a gastric band to decrease the size of the stomach or surgically removing a small portion of the stomach.
Notwithstanding the result, bariatric surgery like any other surgery, involves certain risks. Some of them are:
- Uncontrolled bleeding: One of the most common risks that any surgery entails is that of excessive or uncontrolled bleeding. If this condition persists, they often times lead to death.
- Infection: Though infections seemingly appear easily preventable and easy to deal with, they often snowball into fatalistic danger to the point of no recovery.
- Side-effects of anesthesia: Administering a general anesthesia before performing any surgery is a common practice. However sometimes it may yield certain unforeseen consequences.
- Clotting of blood: Quite similar to excessive bleeding, even clotting of blood presents an equally if not more hazardous situation. Though sometimes timely intervention of medications resolves the situation, often it aggravates into a grievous cause of concern.
- Hypoglycemia; Hypoglycemia refers to the condition when there is a deficiency or the lack of glucose in the blood. Though this is a side-effect of bariatric surgery, it does not appear immediately but rather surfaces many years after the operation was performed.
- Emotional disorder: Along with physical ailments, post bariatric surgery may also affect you emotionally. Post-bariatric surgery may sometimes lead to emotional and behavioral disorders in you and sudden, incomprehensible mood swings.
- Death: Though rare, one cannot negate the possibility of death as a plausible risk of bariatric surgery.