Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M. S. YadavYour feedback matters!
Sir, I have a serious issue. Would be happier if you people look into it and give a proper medicine which works except the exercises. I have a small penis. And this is the main issue. What shall I do to increase my size? Is there any oil or medicines? Please do prescribe.
I lost my memory due to anxiety as referred to psychiatrist. Since I am taking nextril 50 mg and prothiaden 75 mg for three months. No sign of recover rather I have intolerable backbone pain and severe fever especially at night. Frequent panic attack, trembling and shakiness. 1. Are these medicines enough to cure both? 2. Can I take pain killer or paracetamol for pain relief? Pls help me.
Want to remove Speck's from eyes so what can I do for this (DONT WANT TO WEAR CONTACT lenses ND SPECKS)
I am 30years old. I an suffering from stomach ache last 5 years. From last 2years I have a problem in breathing. And also acidity. Are these all related 2 each other. Please suggest any medicine.
I hv severe stretch marks on my hands running frm shoulder to almost my fist. My QUESTION is that if I engage in weight training exercises like push ups chin ups etc. Than will these stretch marks become more severe or increase? Or will there be no effect on stretch marks.
I'm suffering from height problem. I want to increase my height. So please give me some suggestions.
I'm having hairfall and not growing my hair please suggest me a tip or medicine please help me from this.
Enlarged prostate is 26 cc in size, Please suggest some medication to reduce the size. I am taking Veltam plus for reducing the size.
Lower back pains may underline a host of diseases, some of the most distinctive being the degeneration of lumbar disc and strain of back muscles. If left unattended, these acute durations of severe pain can lead to further complications, beyond the scope of both active and passive physical treatment regimes. Hence, it is always recommended to attend to these minuscule symptoms as soon as they are detected.
How physiotherapy works wonders in lower back pains:
- Physiotherapy is recommended when lower back pains are frequent, or stretch for days at a time. Most medical literatures, which shower their unanimous support in favour of physiotherapy for back pain, make note that physiotherapy relieves pain, as well as improves the functions, which are most likely to be affected by this disorder.
- Pain emanating, following a surgery, is recognized as one of the most significant aspects where benefits of physiotherapy are more visible. Generally, patients are advised to undergo physiotherapy sessions after surgical procedures irrespective of age and gender, unless the move is contraindicated in specific cases.
- Muscular spasms and muscle shrinking is a highly familiar phenomenon observed in individuals who are relatively less active. Muscle shrinking can often be attributed to very low usage of certain muscles, while muscle spasm can occur when neurons at the affected muscles are irritated. Physiotherapy is observed as both the first line as well as the second line of treatment regimen in such occurrences; a routine for gradual and slow stretching is recommended by physiotherapists involving the muscles of legs, hips, abdomen and lower back, based on their intensity of pain.
- Advanced stages of a physiotherapy treatment regime upgrade the simple stretching exercises to more rigorous ones like specific stabilizing drills, exercises involving balancing machines and/or exercise balls. This aspect of physiotherapy caters to the secondary spine muscles of the human body.
- The area of the body considered to be the core of lower back pain (lower back muscles and muscles of abdomen) requires more than just stretching or exercises involving machines. Workout focused on these core areas are based on a complex set of exercises, which may have to be improvised such that the aforementioned muscles absorb the maximum shock.
- In addition to these conventional exercises, which are based on applications of gravity, some centres offer a different environment for individuals who are unable to perform activities in normal conditions. The concept of aquatic pools addresses the issue, and makes exercising quite an easy feat for the physically challenged individuals. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.
I have lost my weight around 20 kgs. But my face also gets shrinked. I want my face to look more fatty and chubby cheeks. please tell me some effective ways.
The first drops of rain, the lush greenery, the landscapes all rain drenched - the monsoon makes it truly enchanting, bringing the best out of nature. While most of the people enjoy the monsoon, some people often end up being at the receiving end. The season can be quite punishing triggering a host of digestive and skin problems and infections. In this article, we will discuss some important tips to help keep your skin healthy and problem free during the monsoon.
Common dermatological problems synonymous with the monsoon:
The onset of monsoon may not be at all welcoming for the skin. With an increase in the humidity levels, fungal infections, intertrigo, ringworms, skin rashes, and irritation become inevitable. A study suggests that diabetic patients need to be extra careful as they stand a greater chance of suffering from skin infections and other related problems triggered by the monsoon. Mentioned below are some of the skin problems and infections that are often known to affect people during the monsoons:
- Eczema: It is a non-contagious dermatological condition characterized by skin inflammation, redness, and itchiness. The affected area of the skin also appears rough and cracked with the formation of blisters. Monsoon is known to act as a catalyst, aggravating the condition and the associated discomfort to a great extent. People with eczema or sensitive skin should be extra careful during the monsoon.
- Scabies: A contagious skin infection caused by the Sarcoptes scabiei (parasitic mites), scabies results in the appearance of a rash along with severe itching (which often worsens at night). The humidity and temperature fluctuations during the monsoons serve as a perfect environment for the mites to thrive. If left untreated, the condition will result in extreme discomfort.
- Athlete's foot: A contagious fungal infection that is known to affect the skin mostly around the feet, toenails (the fungus grows on the feet) causing itching and blisters formation. The affected skin and toenails appear rough, cracked, and at times, even discolored.
Effective measures to avoid the skin problems during the monsoon:
The following tips can go a long way to ward off the annoying the skin problems.
- Practice a good personal hygiene. Keep yourself and your clothes (especially under garments) clean.
- Keep yourself dry. Avoid staying in wet clothes for too long. Rain or no rain, keep a raincoat or an umbrella with you all the time.
- As some of the skin problems are contagious, one should avoid sharing their clothes and personal belongings with others.
- Your diet can also play a pivotal role in minimizing the incidences of skin infections. Avoid hot and spicy food. Instead, opt for more fruits (avoid mangoes, watermelon), vegetables, yogurt, almonds, garlic, brown rice, oats, to name a few.
- Keep your body well hydrated. Sip water (preferably purified or boiled) at regular intervals.
- The use of medicated soaps, antifungal and antibacterial creams and powder may be helpful. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.