Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M. S. Maurya
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M. S. MauryaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor help me I have high fever its almost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?
I do not have a speech therapist in my locality. I stammer very badly, I cannot communicate normally with people. I even cannot say my name. Can anyone tell me home remedies to cure stammering?
My father is 65 year old and not able to control urine passing. Sonography shows mild enlargement of prostate gland. What could be the disease he is suffering from?
My health condition is not good 1) Mentally 2) physically 3) cold nd headache 4) fever coming gng means garam itundi body. 5)paining my stomach.
Common cold, as the name suggests, is one of the most common diseases in the world. It is a communicable disease, mainly occurring during seasonal change, even though it is not chronic in nature. Homeopathy has the most effective medicines which treat common cold without the side effects offered by allopathic medicines, such as drowsiness. Read on to know which are those:
- Aconite: This homeopathic medicine is recommended when the most preliminary signs of common cold appear, such as getting thirsty frequently and being overly-anxious.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is for more severe signs of cold, such as high fever and persistence of a throbbing headache.
- Natrum mur: This medicine is effective for a runny nose, with initially clear snot thickening after a period of 24-48 hours.
- Nux vomica: Nux vomica is effective for constant sensation of chill, with warmth not felt even in the comfort of the bed. It is also effective for headaches, blocked nose, body-aches, and nausea as results of the cold.
- Gelsemium: Gelsemium is advisable for the known symptoms of common cold such as headache, fever, fatigue, drowsiness, shivers, etc.
- Eupatorium perf: This medicine is effective in case of recurring thirst, sore muscles and bones, and immense headache that get worse on any kind of movement.
- Arsenicum iod: If you are experiencing continuous sneezing with burning sensation and a nasal discharge, this is the medicine you should take.
- Ferrum Phos: This medicine is also given at the preliminary stage, when the onset is slow, with mild fever, which gets worse especially with the approach of night.
- Pulsatilla: When you have a nose with dense discharge and blocked ears, remember that these symptoms may worsen at night. This is the medicine best suited to your cold in such a situation.
- Influenzinum: It is a homeopathic remedy for flu. The medicine, which is diluted and potentized, strengthens the immune system to fight against flu viruses. It does not suppress the symptoms but makes your immune system strong to not allow foreign viruses affect your health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Loss of Penile Sensitivity:
Why It Happens and How to Get It Back
Lack of penile sensitivity seems to be an inevitable fact of life for men. Looking at the television, in magazines, or in talks at the neighborhood barbeque, penile sensation loss is a topic of conversation. Sprays and gels are available that are intended to increase sensitivity, but they don't always work. However, there are other ways to increase penile sensitivity besides relying on expensive medications. Some causes have reasonable fixes such as lifestyle changes, while others can be managed with medications to improve overall health. Let's take a look at some causes of penile sensation loss and how to get it back.
1) Excessive Masturbation - Desensitization of any type occurs over time, whether it is to violence on television or excessive self-pleasuring. Men who masturbate vigorously and multiple times each day can be subject to a loss of sensitivity as time goes on. This is especially so in the case of men who use the "death grip" when masturbating. This can lead to a thickening of the outer layer of skin. This layer of skin can block tactile stimuli from manual stroking, oral sex or penetration, which limits a man's ability to experience sensual pleasure. The sensation can be regained if the man takes some time away from self-pleasure to regain sensitivity, and then resumes moderate activity with less rigorous fervor and reduced tension.
2) Age - As men age, their bodies change. Of course, so do their penises. The blood vessels direct blood flow in and out of the penis which slows with age. To increase blood flow, men are encouraged to exercise before sex, cease eating prior to sex and have sex at the time of day when they are most alert.
3) Low Testosterone - With age, most men experience a depletion of testosterone. This depletion then leads to a loss of penile sensation or a numbness in the genital area. Other symptoms of low testosterone are fatigue, low moods such as sadness or depression, irritability, and reduced muscle mass. Thankfully, it can be treated with medication.
4) Conditions with Reduced Circulation - Men who have medical conditions such as obesity, diabetes, or cardiovascular problems can experience loss of penile sensation. The best way to regain sensation is to embark on healthy lifestyle choices, including exercise and weight management, to improve circulation to the genitals. Weight loss also has been shown to help penis sensitivity, in addition to being terrific for overall health and wellness.
5) Nerve Damaging Diseases - Nerve damaging diseases such as diabetes and Multiple Sclerosis (MS) can affect the penis and other parts of the body. Both diseases are linked to neuropathy, a condition caused by nerve damage which can cause pain, burning, and numbness. A doctor can explore methods of treatment after diagnosis.
6) Medications - Prescription medications such as selegiline, used for treating Parkinson's disease, can cause a loss of penile sensation as a side effect. See a doctor for alternatives if this occurs.
Improve Circulation and Sensitivity
In addition to other methods of regaining sensation in the penis, massaging the penis with a specially formulated penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) can be another way to improve sensation in the penis. In addition to soothing emollients, a crème like this can contain other nutrients essential for penis health and function. Ingredients to look for include vitamin C, which is critical for promoting proper blood flow for strong erections. L-Carnitine also is a valuable addition to any penis health crème as it protects against peripheral nerve damage caused by friction which can lead to numbness and loss of penile sensation. Finally, a key amino acid that increases blood flow, L-Arginine, is a welcome addition to maintain firm erections.