Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M. S. MauryaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from fever since 7 days I used many medicine used but no better result please give me better suggestion.
What is the symptoms of malaria and how we can protect us from viruses of malaria give me some name of medicine.
I want to know the name of sleeping pills .which is easily available and work fine in the case of insomnia.
Hai sir my name is thiru my problem stomach pain some times please give you are solution please sir ok.
I am having small amount of pimples on my face. So if I perform masturbation, will these pimples explore in other areas of face? I stay in Assam, and the weather is extremely hot in my state. So if I perform masturbation in hot days will it get negative effect on my body? Please give me suggestions so that I can carry my work smoothly. In this connection I want to say that I eat two cloves of garlic mix with honey on empty stomach. Can I have a better sexual health by eating this mixture? Please give me some suggestions regarding this matter. Hoping for your kind and immediate response.
I masturbate daily. Are there any adverse effects of masturbating daily? Or is it good for health? Usually I masturbate once and sometimes twice daily.
My wife is 55 and type 2 diabetic. As diabetes can cause nerve damage, is there a ayurvedic medicine to prevent it.
Erection problem. While intercourse penis ejaculate quickly. Need advice how to increase intercourse timing.
Dear sir from two three days I am suffering from breathing problem I am facing half breathing problem what should I do? Thank you.
My name is ankit and I am 22 years old and I am suffering from diabetes. Please suggest some remedies.
Actually am having the problem having the problem of frequent urination i.e. Feel a urge to pee at night mostly 4-5 times. I was provided a medication since am having injury in my toe finger. Can calcium tablets be the reason for this?
Me and my gf had unprotected intercourse on 9th June. She took an I pill on 10th. She was a Virgin, but she's bleeding daily. In the starting blood's quantity was negligible. But she has stomach ache from then. And now her period date has arrived yesterday. And she is bleeding more than she has ever bled before. She's feeling very weak and she keeps getting body ache, head ache and stomach ache. Please suggest something.
Mujhe chest aur back mein pain hota hai aur mere stool ka colour kabhi kabhi black ho jaata hai plsease Koi medicine bataye.
Although the popular image of the penis is that of a ramrod straight mass of tissue, in truth, many men have a penis which is not perfectly straight. A bent penis, or a penis with some degree of curvature, is not at all uncommon, and by itself is not a penis health concern. However, in some cases the curvature of the penis can be significant and may indeed become problematic. There can be several causes for such a situation, and one of them may be related to the medication a man may be taking for other conditions.
The bent penis
Any man who hasn't already done so should take a moment to look at his penis carefully in a mirror, both when soft and when erect. In many cases, a man will notice that the instrument curves somewhat to the right or the left. In other men, it may have a gentle upward curve or, more rarely, may bend downward a bit. When the degree of curvature is slight, this is normal. When it is significant, especially to a degree that it causes pain or makes it uncomfortable to engage in sex, then a man is typically considered to be suffering from Peyronie's disease.
As with so many things affecting the penis, there is a lot that still needs to be learned about Peyronie's disease, including a more thorough understanding of its causes. There seems to be some genetic component, meaning that if a man saw his father in the locker room and wondered why his penis had that strange bend - then that man may also have curvature in his future.
It's also common for a severely bent penis to occur as a result of trauma, either short term or long term. In the former category, a sharp blow to the penis might bring about the bending. In the latter, rough handling (either with a partner or alone) can over time create many small layers of scar tissue which build-up and create the curvature.
But in some cases, a man may look down to find his penis has bent due to drugs he is taking to address some other health challenges.
What are some medications that may contribute to the development of a bent penis?
- Interferon. Interferons are naturally-occurring proteins which can be synthesized and utilized in treatment for many conditions. They are frequently used in treating hepatitis C, Kaposi's sarcoma, multiple sclerosis and genital warts.
- Beta blockers. One of the more commonly used medications, beta blockers are very popular in treating in high blood pressure and/or cardiac issues.
- Anti-seizure medications. People with seizures often require special medications to manage and control them. It is believed that at least some of these medications may contribute to Peyronie's disease in some men.
- It's important to note that the evidence linking medications and curvature is not fully understood and that, more importantly, just because some of the medications may have a link does not mean they will cause a bent penis in every man who uses them. If a man does believe his medication is affecting him in this way, he should discuss his concerns with his doctor to determine if an alternative medication might be an option.
- Medications that contribute to a bent penis can become an issue, but so can simply maintaining a proper level of general penis health. To that end, readers are encouraged to take advantage of a top notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) daily. One drawback often associated with a bent penis, especially when scar tissue build-up is involved, is a loss of feeling. A crème with neuroprotective acetyl L-carnitine can provide a buffer against that development. Also important: that the crème contain pantothenic acid (commonly called vitamin B5). Pantothenic acid is known as a protector of sensitive skin, such as that which covers the penis.