Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. M.s.kothariYour feedback matters!
I am a patient of blood infection through out year and acnes are seen always on body at the same time I have a problem of urinary infection which gives burning sensation after ejection sever treatment done nothing got cleared please advise me weather my blood culture is related to both this problem.
Dear Sir, please advise if ESRD state of kidneys can be cured/reversed with Ayurveda. Do you have any practical case study. Would be obliged if you can help on this one. We can come for consultation if needed.
Last month had uti complaining of urine burning feeling on investigation my uric acid was 6.9 for that I had taken febucip 80 once daily for six weeks plus restricted diet. Now on repeat test my level is 5. But still I advice to take febucip 40 for 2 months. Is it required to continue the medication.
I have 6 mm and 3 mm two stones in left & right kidney respectively in lower pole. I'm taking Ayurveda medicine varunadi kwatha syrup & some powder given by the doctor. Usg report says only 3 mm is remaining in left kidney how much time it will take to dissolve?
I want urgent reply it is very important for reply my aunt has done operation of stone. What should be her diet plan? how can we help her. What care should be taken for her doctor? she is 34 years old? how we can help her? what should we do for her! please reply as soon as possible doctor. Waiting for reply. Thank you.
I have little pain on pee, I had uti (urinary track infection) so I have oflaxocaine tablet. Bt little pain is still there.
I am 19 male and am having problem in urination and have urge for frequent urination and long time erections during night. I am doing mbbs and have large sitting hours. I also have constipation if I pass stool normally I face problem in urination and if I pass urine normally I have constipation.
Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? Also, I have been told not to drink city water. What is the best water to drink?
I am FROM BANGLADESH. I have been suffering from kidney pain as stone was caught in my left side kidney size 9 mm. I have visited many doctors in Bangladesh they advise me to go for operation.In this situation, what I can do now.
Sir, from one month, urine is light yellow color in morning & night with some pain. After drinking some water returns urine to white color with no pain, after some 4 or 5 hours turns to light yellow, next day same procedure follows. What is problem sir?
Defined as hard and small mineral deposits that develop inside your kidney, kidney stones are made up of acid salts and minerals. The causes of this disease are not well-defined, although risk factors include drinking very little amounts of water and having a diet rich in sodium, protein and oxalate (chocolate and green leafy foods for example). However, knowing the type of kidney stone you suffer from can help ascertain the cause.
Here are the common types of kidney stones.
- Struvite stones: This type of kidney stone is usually a response to certain kind of infection, such as a urinary tract infection for example. Characterised by rapid growth and a large size, struvite stones can develop without any warning signs.
- Calcium stones: These are the most common type and are caused by a diet rich in oxalate. Risk factors for calcium stones include a diet consisting of plenty of nuts, chocolates and certain fruits and vegetables; metabolic disorders, high doses of vitamin d and intestinal bypass surgery, all of which can increase the amounts of calcium or oxalate in your urine, indicating the development of kidney stones.
- Cystine stones: Those individuals with a hereditary disorder that causes their kidneys to produce certain amino acids (cystinuria to be precise) in excess are most likely to get cystine stones.
- Uric acid stones: These are common in those whose diets are lacking in water or those who suffer from the excess fluid loss. People with a high protein diet and those who suffer from gout are also at risk. Genetic factors play a major role as well in increasing your risk of getting uric acid stones.
Apart from these, there are other rarer types of kidney stones that can also arise depending on a combination of an individual's lifestyle and genetic make-up.
However, to determine whether you're suffering from any of the aforementioned types of kidney stones, you must first know its common symptoms, which are:
- Excruciating pain in your sides, and back, especially below your ribs
- Feelings of pain in the groin and the lower parts of your abdomen
- Intense and fluctuating pain that comes and goes in waves
- Pain while urinating
- Urine that is red, brown or pink in colour
- Urine that's cloudy or has a foul odour
- Vomiting and nausea
- Constant urge to urinate
- Increased frequency of urination
- Urinating in small amounts
- Chills and fever in case of an infection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.