Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M S KamathYour feedback matters!
Hey I'm 19yrz old. I'm virgin. I'm an athlete. I didn't masturbate for the past 7 months. I saw in many websites that masturbate will reduce stamina but sex won't compare to it. So can I have an intercourse right now? Will I long last at least for 4 hours? I have an inter course before a match will I loose my athletic performance? And after an inter course we will will let our sperm out does it kill our stamina? Or it is more safe then masturbate for stamina purposes? Because I have training daily. I have to perform. So I'm afraid to have an inter course. And tell me some benefits of sex. I'm so disturbed that having sex destroys my performance and stamina. Please gimme a proper answer.
My heart beat is getting faster and I feel fear and sleepy when I used to be alone. I lost my appetite ,and stool is not Clear and is black I'm colour.
Whenever I am eat enough food in dinner, I feel night fall at that day. Suggest me it is naturally or serious problem.
During winter the skin from my palm as well as foot starts peeling off. This happens every winter. Also there is itchy feeling on my palms. What should I do in order to avoid it or reduce it?
Any dog bite will effect rabbis, a dog bite to me, I take vaccine after one day any problem Sir? Can I eat chicken.
Hi please guide me how to avoid nightfalls and thinking about sex Also my skin near my private parts burns a lot even itching happen frequently.
Blockage in heart is a common term used for narrowing of coronary arteries. Coronary arteries are vessels, which supply blood and thus oxygen and food) to continuously working heart muscles. Heart muscles which are not tired working from the birth till death, however, cannot sustain long without blood supply.
A reduction in blood supply gives rise to ischemia of heart muscles commonly manifested as chest discomfort or angina. A sudden complete shutdown of blood supply leads to heart attack leading to permanent damage to heart (if blood flow not reestablished promptly).
But what causes these arteries to block? Deposition of LDL cholesterol (low density cholesterol) in inner surface of coronary arteries is the primary reason of these blockages. LDL a normal component of blood (upto certain limit) starts depositing in arteries as early as 10 years of age!
Deposition of billions of LDL molecules over several years on inner surface of arteries gives rise to visible narrowings in these arteries. Flow ahead of these narrowings is reduced in proportion to the narrowing. At a level of 70 % narrowing the flow is reduced to give ischemia (and angina) during exercise. Gradually increasing degree of narrowing reduces the exercise needed for ischemia and angina; a narrowing of more than 90 % can give symptoms at rest. A sudden clot formation at any of these stages can block the flow suddenly giving a heart attack.
If LDL is a normal component of blood, why it is deposited in the arteries at first place?
LDL above a certain limit in blood starts depositing in the arteries. Diabetes, Hypertension, smoking, less exercise and genetics makes it more sticky thus making narrowing faster. This is why these risk elements need to be properly attended for prevention from heart disease. For treatment medicines are important for stopping the progression of narrowings; angioplasty is a method of fast resolution of blockage; and bypass surgery is the method of creating a whole new blood supply for the affected part of the heart.
What is the need of giving a laxative (buscopan) a day before surgery for removal of varicose veins?
If I masturbate daily then its harmful or not because I have heard that because of these you cannot give a child to your wife.
Hi I have 28 years age. And not married. From past 6 months onwards I am not getting sex mood. Before that I have very good. And my pennies size reduced. For sex mood I am forcedly increasing my pennis, could you please suggest me what can I do. Note: before I have good sex mood.
Mg friend had sex with r girl friend day before date of her menstruation, sperm did not entered only preejaculation took place, she took an ipill after that. 5 days past but still she is not having periods, whats should she do, does she got pregnant or what should they do. Please help please.
I have the problem of acidity. When ever my periods come my acidity get started and it's painful I can not even eat something little spicy. Please tell me the ayurvedic cure. Help me.
Hi Doc, I want to ask is there any kind of medicine that will help in late ejaculation during sex with my partner because I ejaculated in a very short time. Please suggest me any medicine. Thanks and Regards, Ankit Singla.
Hi Am going to get married in 2 months but I've irregular periods problem. PCOD for past 5 yrs. Took lot of allopathy medicine. And have thyroid problem too. Kindly say a solution.
My dad undergoes a medical test yearly. This year it was found that. Diffuse grade 2 fatty infiltration of liver. Grade 1 Prostantomegaly What does this mean? How to overcome this.
Hello Doctor, I am planning for marriage, I have AB+ blood group if my match is having AB- then which types of problems will occurs during child birth. Can we control the problems by treatment or else I have find out another match. Please give the answer.
Methi or Fenugreek is a herb with green leaves that comes from the Pea family. The seed of fenugreek is bitter in taste and are used in preparing a number of medicines. The leaves of fenugreek, however, are quite tasty when cooked. 1 tablespoon of fenugreek leaf contains calorie, fat, fibre, protein, carbohydrate, iron, magnesium, vitamin B6 and phosphorous. It goes without saying that they are extremely beneficial for the overall health of an individual.
Here is a list of few benefits that methi leaf can extend to the body if consumed regularly:
- Address heart diseases: Fenugreek contains a compound known as galactomannan that plays a key role in addressing many heart diseases and helps the cardiac muscle to remain intact. The sodium and potassium content of fenugreek helps to maintain the heart rate and keeps blood pressure at an optimum level.
- Reduce inflammation: Fenugreek is known to address inflammation such as chronic coughs, boils, mouth ulcers, tuberculosis, mouth cancer, bronchitis and kidney ailments. Fenugreek slows down the absorption of sugar and stimulates insulin. They can be consumed daily in the form of a paste or along with food to address various inflammation of the body.
- Lose weight: Fenugreek helps to lose weight. The natural fibre content of methi, when consumed in the morning on an empty stomach, can help to curb hunger. Fenugreek swells in the stomach and gives a fulfilling feeling. They can become a major aid in any weight loss program.
- Address acid reflux: Fenugreek is an extremely good remedy for addressing heartburn and acid reflux. Fenugreek contains mucilage that coats the intestinal and stomach lining and thus soothes the gastrointestinal tissue. The methi seeds should be soaked in water before consuming.
- Helps in fixing a sore throat: 1 spoon of methi paste when mixed with honey and lemon reduce fever and give relief from a cough and cold. It is also capable of fixing a sore throat. It nourishes the body and helps to recover from cold in very short time.
- Menstrual discomfort: Compounds such as isoflavones and diosgenin possess estrogen-like quality. They can readily address discomfort associated with PMs and menstrual cramps. Methi is also found to help with mood fluctuation and hot flashes. Due to their iron-rich properties, fenugreek proves to be extremely helpful for women suffering from menstrual pain.
- Hair problems: Fenugreek is known to have a very soothing effect on the scalp that in turn makes the hair black and shiny. When fenugreek seeds are soaked overnight, boiled and mixed with coconut oil to form a paste, they can do wonders for the hair. They are also known to be ceasing hair fall and hair thinning. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.