Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. M .N. ThakkarYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year old female. My height is 4 Feet 9 inch and my weight is 42 kg. I am very much depressed with my height please help me out.
Please provide me some good and safe tricks to gain weight as fast as possible and please provide a vegetarian diet which will help to gain weight as soon as possible.
Sir I'm 18 yr's old in summer days my forehead is looking black and my face is dry please give me a good suggestion my face is looking fair.
From a medical standpoint, intercourse during menstruation is completely fine. Most men have claimed that period sex seems messier when compared to intercourse on normal days but, other than that, there aren’t any risk regarding period sex. In fact, it is advisable to engage in vaginal intercourse during periods for a variety of reasons.
Here are a few things you should know about period sex:
- Intercourse during periods isn’t harmful: Contrary to the popular myth, period blood doesn’t contain impurities which might affect the penis in any way. Instead, menstrual blood is normal blood mixed with disposed off tissues from the lining of the uterus and the penis isn’t affected by menstrual blood in any way. The menstrual blood serves as excellent lubricant to make the process of intercourse smoother.
- Chances of pregnancy still persist: It is not okay to completely ward off protective measures during periods because even though it is safer than other days, there might be a small chance that the sperm of a man lives on in the female body till early ovulation. Besides, the chance of getting a sexually transmitted disease is the same during period sex.
- Can relieve cramps: Some women claim that having sex during their period helps ease their cramps as having an orgasm releases ‘pain- reducing endorphins’ into the bloodstream. Also, some medical practitioners believe that sex provides relief by using up chemicals which are responsible for cramps. Thus, having period sex can prove to be relaxing and less painful than normal days.
- Sexual arousal ups during menstruation: Most women feel hornier and more aroused during periods because of the increase in the hormonal levels. Some women feel heavier in the pelvic area which increases the sex drive; precisely the reason why having sex during this time is a good idea. So, for all you know, you might actually have a brilliant intercourse session when she’s on her period. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I lost my somebody close last year and I am depressive and my life is very unhappy please solve this.
Possible causes include:
• Tooth decay (cavities)
• Fractured teeth
• Worn fillings
• Gum disease
• Worn tooth enamel
• Exposed tooth root
In healthy teeth, a layer of enamel protects the crowns (the part above the gum line )of your teeth. Under the gum line a layer called cementum protects the tooth root. Underneath both the enamel and the cementum is dentin.
Dentin is less dense than enamel and cementum and contains microscopic tubules (small hollow tubes or canals). When dentin loses its protective covering of enamel or cementum these tubules allow heat and cold or acidic or sticky foods to reach the nerves and cells inside the tooth. Dentin may also be exposed when gums recede. The result can be hypersensitivity.
Sensitive teeth can be treated. The type of treatment will depend on what is causing the sensitivity. Your dentist may suggest one of a variety of treatments:
• Desensitizing toothpaste. This contains compounds that help block transmission of sensation from the tooth surface to the nerve, and usually requires several applications before the sensitivity is reduced.
• Fluoride gel. An in-office technique which strengthens tooth enamel and reduces the transmission of sensations.
• A crown, inlay or bonding. These may be used to correct a flaw or decay that results in sensitivity.
• Surgical gum graft. If gum tissue has been lost from the root, this will protect the root and reduce sensitivity.
• Root canal. If sensitivity is severe and persistent and cannot be treated by other means, your dentist may recommend this treatment to eliminate the problem.
Proper oral hygiene is the key to preventing sensitive-tooth pain. Ask your dentist if you have any questions about your daily oral hygiene routine or concerns about tooth sensitivity.
How do doctors rate Indulekha hair oil? Is it good to use for a person suffering from dandruff and hair fall? Also does yoga help in reducing hair fall? If so can anyone suggest few.
Hi, my teeth are yellow, I tried many tooth pastes but it din't affected, then I went for bleaching, it also din't showed any affect. So, please help me out from this problem.
I am 22 now. My height is 5.4' is there any possibilities to increase my height? Please suggest me some ideas or treatments.
I have lot of pimples on my face and I can't seem to get rid of them I have used lot of ointments but it is of no use. Please help.
I am having a problem of - Dark brown bloody. Vaginal discharge. Frequent urination. Fatigue. Pregnancy test negative. No pain no cramps no itching burning pain or odor.
I am suffering low fever for long time I consult physician, aurwed and homeopathic but not cure what is suggestion.
I am 21 years male and I am suffering from hairloss from since the last year nd my lairs are so thin day by day what can I do to stop prescribe medication.
How to get good sound sleep I get sleep only for 6 hrs someone told to get 8 hrs sleep for height growth.
Hello i'm 18 years old and i'm overweight. Is there any proper diet I can follow so that I can shed fat and weight? are there any health supplements that will speed up this process? please advice.
My Mother has started to have some small red spots on bottom part of her feet recently. Please diagnose her conditions.
What makes you prone to Acne?
Acne is a disorder which is characterized by small red bumps on the skin or occluded pores in the skin such as blackheads. It can make people conscious of their appearance and result in low self-esteem and anxiety. It usually affects people who fall in the age group of 12-25, but sometimes older people also get affected.
There are various factors that makes the skin prone to acne. Acne occurs when overactive sebaceous glands (glands that produce oil in the skin) produce excess oil and the dead skin cells clog the pores of the hair follicle present in the skin. Inflammation occurs in the clogged hair follicle resulting in acne.
Some causes that makes your skin prone to acne are:
- Diet: Following a proper diet is a key factor in keeping your skin healthy. Food usually doesn't cause acne directly but can cause other problems such as greasy skin that are linked with acne. However, foods high in iodides such as seaweeds consumed over time can cause acne.
- Stress: Stress is another major cause that makes your skin prone to acne. When the body is stressed, it produces excessive testosterone (a sex hormone) resulting in excessive oil production. Stress also impairs the immune system of the body so that it becomes vulnerable to acne.
- Cosmetics: Some cosmetics (usually oil based) tend to clog the pores of the skin which may result in acne. Using harsh cleansing agents can dry and irritate the skin. Also, gentle washing of the skin is recommended to avoid breakouts.
- Hormones: Changes in hormonal balance can cause acne especially in the beginning of puberty. In some cases, women are affected by acne when the menstrual cycle stops. The acne caused by hormonal changes may also be genetic in nature.