Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Hello sir/madam, i'm suffering from severe hairfall, cracks and becoming fat from last 2 years and I have consulted a psychiatrist who is our family friend, he advised me to do thyroid test. When I did the results are positive and the doctor advised me to take thyronorm 25mcg tablets daily in the morning. From last two years i'm suffering with thyroid problem and using the tablets daily. From last one year my tsh value is normal. Recently when I took thyroid test my tsh value is 2.14. Can I stop the tablets or I have to continue please suggest me. Actually the doctor who suggested me to take the tablets is a psychiatrist who is a very well known doctor and he is having knowledge on all these.?
I am 25 years old male. I am suffering pimples problem from 3 month. Many little black spot on my face. Please help me.
When I get up after a sitting for long time on chair or anything I feel some weakness and for few minutes I get disbalanced. What should I do?
My teeth's are not in proper line. I need to fix it by straighting with the help of clips. How much it will cost and how long it would take?
My weight is very is less I want to maintain good weight and my bones are very weak what should I want to do become strong and maintain good weight.
Sir I am a lady. I have severe pain in my both breast from one years. What is the cause of this and what I can do for it.
I am 25 year old men. I have a question about my skin dryness. I have worst skin ever. My body skin is totally dry. When its winter seasons it becomes more worst. I used several moisturizing products but no use. Dry skin causes cracking all 0my body skin and I am hiding my skin from my friends because of this severe dryness. Almost the skin cracked due to dryness. Please suggest me any remedy to overcome this and retain from cracked skin. Thank you.
I want to increase my height! Could you please suggest some best available medicines which would fetch my height with out any side-effects!
I am 31 year old male suffering from serious anxiety disorder with digestion problem from past 9 years. I have blurred vision and giddiness. Very scared of closed spaces. Taking etlaam ds from past 4 years, but no use at all. Just wanted to check whether paxil 12.5mg will work, or do I need to take anything else. Kindly suggest.
Age 45 female, ht5.5, wt80, menstrual cycle is regular. According to this parameter what test should be done for my health check up.
Sir I'm suffering from ibs diahorea and GERD. I'm taking rabeprazole plus levosulpiride. I took rafiximin 200 for 2 months but after few days when I ate meat I again got pain and did feces with mucus. I'm suffering from acid reflux too. What should I do now.
My friend is married anfgot delayed period for more than one month n still shez not pregnant .n dis happens to her since she got married what could be d reason behind it?
I am getting so much hairfall when my hair become so lengthy, But I like to grow my hair, so sir what may I do suggest me how to control my hairfall and how to grow lengthy hair.
I want to get chemical peeling on my cheeks due to pigmentation which looks bad. What is the cost of the same? Is there any side effects? What precaution should be taken after that and how many seating are needed? Please guide.
Pleasuring yourself is not a bad thing, however, most of us are afraid to admit it in front of the society at large. Due to our lack of knowledge and the fact that we do not discuss it openly has given rise to a number of myths about it. Here we are busting top 6 myths associated with masturbation.
- It can cause you to suffer from Erectile Dysfunction: Erectile Dysfunction refers to the inability to maintain or get an erection during intercourse. The causes of this sexual dysfunction are varied, but masturbation doesn't figure in the list of causes. What really happens is that when you masturbate repeatedly, you become used to your own touch or to a certain kind of sensation. As a result, you may find it difficult to have orgasms with your partner.
- Reduces sex drive: Masturbation does not reduce your sex drive or prevent you from having orgasms. Many people also claim that women get addicted to vibrators and cannot enjoy sex without them. However, there is no truth behind this.
- Children do not masturbate: Masturbation is a normal childhood habit, wherein young children discover the private parts of their bodies and the feelings of pleasure that arise from this activity. Most children begin to play with their private parts by about 5-6 years of age. A child can masturbate once a week or several times a day. There are even researches out there that show male foetuses masturbating in the womb.
- It can cause blindness: Blindness is the most outrageous myth associated with self-induced orgasms. Till date, there has not been a medical case to prove it.
- People in relationships do not masturbate: Whether you're single or in a relationship, masturbation is a healthy sexual activity that you can engage in to fulfil your sexual desires. Studies show that masturbation is a very common behaviour; about 92% of men and 62% of women masturbate. Sometimes, couples also engage in masturbation together as part of their sexual activity.
- It causes infertility: Pleasuring yourself does not reduce your chances of getting pregnant or getting someone else pregnant. However, for men with a low sperm count, restricting ejaculations while trying to get their partner pregnant is a good idea. The only way masturbation can lead to infertility is if partners who share sex toys do not keep them clean and pass on STDs through them.