Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. M.M ShahibYour feedback matters!
I lost some one very close to my heart but she left me I got a full stress I can not do any work all the time its so painful for me please give me a solution.
I am a diabetic and is under icontrol. But I have a tingling and burning sensation in my toes. There is superficial numbness how to cure it?
Sir I am 22 years old male. I was suffering from depression from past 6 yrs. Usually this stress starts like I have psoriasis for past 8 years I was thinking about that when it will cure I causes me more stress. I can't able to come out from stress. I can't able to think and to speak properly with other. Due to this I was addicted to masturbating daily. How to get relief from this stress. I saw in Internet that the left handers usually fall in depression .I am left handers whether it is true sir. How to get solutions from this problem sir.
I have a week body. But now I want to improve it in a muscular body. Because I have no girl friend due to a week body and personality. Please help me and tell the best idea that should be easy because I am a poor boy of 24. And my family is not so rich. Thanks.
Hello Doctor I am studying my btech 1st year I want to grow my height to 2inches I am 5.8 height and I want 2 get rid of my pimples please help me doctor thank you in advance please answer my question.
What can I do for cavity in my teeth I have shown to doctor and he suggest to me filling cavity. But I do not want to do it so I want other suggestion plzzz suggest me.
I have a desk job and due to that my weight gone up in last few months. Tell me what to do to reduce my belly?
Hello, I have one important query here and I would really much appreciate if anyone can give me a meaningful suggestion. My Mom is suffering from Diabetes since 26 years and currently she is on insulin. Her Diabetic level used to be high sometimes but now a days the level is decreasing. She does take timely medicines and goes for a regular checkup once in a month but recently the doc advised to take some tests which included some Kidney tests, ECG, Eco cardiology etc. The doc said that her creatinine level is high which needs some Av Fistula to be done. I was little surprised after doing a little research what Fistula is. It seems it's a preparation for Kidney dialysis. She is in Kashmir presently and I really don't think that the medical facility is good there and the doctors too. I was planning to get her here to Delhi for check up and to figure out what needs to be done in order to balance creatinine level. I would request you if you give me a little bit of explanation about the procedure and also suggest me which hospital will be good to visit for the same. I don't want to take any chance. Will appreciate your help. Thanks.
As an asthma patient on budecort and forecourt is it advisable for me to go to an altitude of 11,000 feet?
My daughter 2 years old, she suffering from fever last 15 days, we have taken treatment from two doctors in Haridwar, 1 st doctor Dr. Dixit from Dev Bhumi Hospital couldn't diagnose any problem. On 12th Sept suggest it's Pneumoniae.(from 09th Sept to 12th Sept,) We changed doctor on 12th Sept Dr. Anjul Shrimali in metro chhaya hospital till date. First he diagnosis Pneumoniae. If we stop medicine fever remain come up to 101'F, so checkup for typhoid, pls find typhoid report, his medicine is still continue. But stop the medicine, fever remain come back up to 101'F. This doctor also suggest for second opinion.
Jeera or cumin can do more than add flavour to your food. For your health to benefit from jeera, boil a spoon of raw jeera with a cup of water and strain it. This tea can help resolve a number of health issues, skin and hair problems. This should ideally be taken on an empty stomach in the morning. Some of the health benefits of jeera water are:
- It aids digestion: A glass of jeera water in the morning can stimulate the production of enzymes that help break down carbohydrates, glucose and fats. It also enhances your metabolism and prevents diarrhoea, nausea and gaseousness among other indigestion problems.
- It helps remove toxins: Jeera water is rich in antioxidants that can help flush toxins from the body and promote the healthy functioning of internal organs. This is especially beneficial for the liver.
- It boosts immunity: Jeera is rich in iron, which helps the immune system function optimally. A glass of jeera water can account for up to 7% of the recommended daily iron intake. Vitamins A and C, which help protect the body against infections, are also found in jeera water.
- It helps treat anaemia: The high levels of iron in jeera make it ideal for treating anaemic patients. Without adequate iron, the body will not be able to produce enough red blood cells and hence hamper circulation of oxygen-rich blood.
- It improves the respiratory system: Jeera has anti-congestive properties. Hence, drinking a glass of jeera water can help dilute and discharge mucus in the chest. Its antiseptic properties also help kill microbes that cause colds and coughs.
- It improves the quality of your sleep: Jeera water can help cure insomnia to a large degree. Not only does it help you fall asleep faster, it can also ensure you have a better quality of sleep.
- It improves memory: Jeera can help enhance ones brainpower. This helps sharpen your memory and increases your attention span.
- It helps achieve clear skin: Jeera is full of fibre and free radical scavengers. This helps detoxify the body and helps make their elimination smoother. By fighting free radicals, jeera water helps keep the skin clear and adds a natural glow. This also makes jeera an effective way of treating acne. Jeera also has antioxidant properties that help prevent premature aging. Additionally, jeera water can soothe the skin and increase the skin’s ability to absorb nutrients from food. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.