Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M.M Sayed
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. M.M SayedYour feedback matters!
Sir, what is the quick relief of day today depression in work place, family,in any other matter when occurred plz?
I am sagar and I am 28 year old man and my teeth is very week blood comes through teeth. What is the solution?
Mere uppar side ke do teeth se tooth brush karne time blood ata hai. Otherwise blood nahi nikalta hai. Ye problem 5 month se hua h par smajh nahi ata ki kaise kya karu.
I am 62 yr. Male no diabetic. BP 90/130 taking tablet tenormin25 & stamlo 5.i am handicap with leg. I can't walk to long. I have corolstrol problem. I want to maintain LDL &HDL pl. Suggest me medicine for my body.
Before many days I had fever. Which can be still present. Don't take away. I meet my family doctor he give me a many suggestion I complete all course but I cant. So what can I do.?
Suffering from urine infection (PUS cells 30-35) regularly what are the reasons and what should I do to control it, is it dangerous.
My hair is losing in these days what can I do and dandruff is really disturbing I want thick and black hair what can I do. My skin is very dry I also expect a medicine to this also.
I am suffering from psoriasis. Since 2 months. What are the precautions, medicines, care to be taken. What I should avoid for eating. Mainly involved scalp psoriasis. Presently i am using c. Oxitard od, propysalic nf 6% oint, salytar scalp solution, derma dew cream.
Hi. My father is a patient of anemia. He is facing the digestive and gas issues. Does peppermint tea is good for him, if yes, then which time he may take this after meal of before meal. How many cup he may take in a day.
My chest on red point like a pimples and on a face have more pimples . So I have testing my blood before a week report showing ESR 40. And neutrophil 82%. And lymphocytes 16% . I am continue taking lemon juce with water every morning before eat and night after dinner before 7 years. Is its cause for it ? I don't know. Please tell me what can I do and what's eat Pleas tell me thanks.
Dementia is a general classification of a brain disease that causes a long haul and frequently steady abatement in the capacity to think and recall that is sufficiently incredible to influence a man's everyday functioning. Other normal manifestations incorporate passionate issues, issues with dialect, and a lessening in motivation. An individual's awareness is not influenced. The most common example of dementia is the Alzheimer's disease.
Physiotherapy for Dementia:
A patient with dementia can benefit from physiotherapy regardless of the possibility that the patient can't perceive their own family. Physiotherapy, notwithstanding, can be of good advantage to the individual who has dementia and also their family and parental figures at different stages. The principle explanation behind this is that recovery administrations can help the dementia patient to be as utilitarian as would be prudent for whatever length of time that is conceivable. Here are 5 ways physiotherapy benefits an Alzheimer's patient:
- Physiotherapy can keep up the Alzheimer's patient's freedom and mobility as much as one could expect reasonably. A physiotherapist can outline a home activity program and work intimately with relatives to administer to the Alzheimer's patient.
- Physiotherapists, as independent experts, embrace much detailed, separately custom-made appraisals of the disorders, action confinements and restrictions imposed upon individuals with dementia.
- The caretakers of individuals with dementia regularly show weakness when contrasted with their same aged companions. Physiotherapy helps with diminishing the weight of consideration by instructing caregivers to provide encouragement and upliftment to individuals with dementia.
- Patients with dementia are always at a risk of falling down and hurting themselves. Poor balance accounts for the danger of falls. This can be worked upon and improved by physiotherapy driven exercises. Exercise can have a huge and positive effect on behavioral and mental indications of dementia, enhancing psychological capacity and mindset, which can decrease the doses of strong medicines. Special exercise routines are assigned to the patients which help improve their body balance while walking.
- Physiotherapy has crucial influence in advancing and keeping up portability of individuals with dementia. It assumes a basic part in the end of life consideration by overseeing situations, seating and complicated muscle contracture. Individuals with dementia regularly experience issues in communicating pain. Pain influences cognizance, inspiration and reaction to any intervention. Physiotherapists are specialists in recognizing and treating pain in dementia patients and give training to care home staff and caregivers of the patients.
Physiotherapy is very important for dementia patients. Regular physiotherapy sessions are beneficial for patients for improvement in condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.
My friend has a bad breath even she had tried everything. She use to brush three or four times a day but also her mouth smells a lot. She also uses mouth wash but still no difference.
I have problem of gastric an I used a medicine RabifastDSR (zuventus) but not regular, so my question to you what is the best solution for a gastric problem.
1) Cleanse - Cleansing and moisturizing is equally important to restore the softness of the skin that is at the risk of getting lost because of pollution etc.
2) Exfoliate - It is crucial to remove dead skins and assist in improving blood circulation on the face, specially during summers. The most common and effective way to exfoliate is by using a pack made at home by mixing besan, milk, rose water and haldi, mixing into a paste and apply. Wash off after it?s dry.
3) Wash - Make sure you wash you face at least twice a day, once before stepping out of home and once after you are home.
4) Hydrate - Drink water! Yes, the more water that goes into your system, the better your skin will look from outside. In summers, our bodies lose a lot of moisture which dries our skin. Staying hydrated ensures that the skin is happy.
5) Tone - You go outdoors during summer and almost instantly all the pollution particles start settling on your face. This is why toning is very important. Toning also cools your skin.
6) Use Sun Protection. Try staying indoors as much as possible, specially during the afternoon hours. Apply sunscreen, wear sunglasses and cover your skin with clothes or hats. Use water based moisturizers.
7) Ditch Aerated Drinks - Avoid consuming aerated drinks as much as possible. To quench your thirst, plain water is the best solution. If it is flavor that you wish, then drink detox or flavoured water.
8) Cool - Cucumber, watermelon, papaya, curd are good for your skin. They also cool your skin.
I am 45 years old and I am under weight i. E. Only 43 Kgs since long time. May it is possible to gain weight by 10-15 Kgs in this age. I have hyper thyroidism also.
I am 26 Years old. Got married last year. I have PCOD problem and my BMI is 36. Will letrozole 2.5 mg starts from D2 to D6 help me to get pregnant. 3 months before I took CCQ50 mg, but failed. Can you pls suggest me.
1.Keep a food diary.
Chart what and when you eat every day for several weeks to learn about your eating habits and identify places to add calories. Online programs like MyFitnessPal and Fitday can make tracking easy-peasy.
2. Add it up.
Try adding an extra 200+ calories a day in the beginning
4. Focus on quality, not quantity.
Even when you’re trying to gain weight, burgers, chips, and milkshakes all day (’err day) isn’t great for a body. Instead, choose nutrient-dense foods from all food groups, Good options include whole grains like whole wheat pasta, fruits and vegetables, nuts, and lean protein.
5. Eat more frequently.
And never skip meals! It’s easy to feel full fast when you start introducing more calories into each meal; changes in food intake might also bring on gastrointestinal issues and even acne. Make things easier on your belly by spreading calorie intake out over five to six smaller meals throughout the day.
6. Snack smart.
Choose calorie-dense snacks like nuts, cheese, dried fruits, yogurt with granola, avocados, and pretzels or whole grain crackers with nut butters or hummus. If leaving the house for a while, pack snacks for calories-on-the-go.
7. Drink it down.
Instead of diet soda and other low-cal drinks, choose filling, high-calorie beverages like smoothies, healthy shakes, or liquid meal replacements. Drink fluids in between meals to add calories and to avoid filling up on beverages during meals (which might make people eat less solid food).
8. Eat before bed.
Consider this your permission slip for the midnight munchies. A lot of healing and regeneration happens while we sleep, so eating before bed can give your body the nutrients it needs to do the work.
9. Set attainable goals.
And remember to be patient. Just like weight loss, weight gain is a process—and often a slow one, Cassetty says. Gaining might take years, so don’t give up hope if you don’t pack on immediate pounds. The rate at which a person needs to gain weight depends on their health goals and current health status, and a physician or nutritionist can help establish a reasonable goal weight. Signs of reaching an ideal weight include increased energy, stabilized hunger patterns, and overall good health.
10. Get support.
It’s important to have a strong support system throughout the process of gaining weight, Cassetty says, both to help gainers achieve their goals and to cope with the emotional issues that might arise from bodily changes.
11. Dress well.
Don’t put off feeling good about your appearance. Talk nicely to yourself and choose outfits that make you feel good