Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M.M Sayed
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. M.M SayedYour feedback matters!
I have started running from 3 weeks ago and from 4 days I got pain in my left knee. So I want to ask should I continue running or stop for some days?
My skin has been dull and becoming so dark and dry. I have tried bio oil but after few days it was becoming more dark then I left it. Please suggest what should I do.
Obesity is a disorder which is characterized by accumulation of fat in the body resulting in various health problems. Diabetes is a metabolic disorder that occurs when the sugar in the blood does not get efficiently utilized by the body. This is due to the inability of the body to produce enough insulin to metabolize the sugar.
Diabetes is classified into two types, Type 1 diabetes wherein the body is unable to produce enough insulin and Type 2 wherein the body develops a resistance to insulin. Diabetes is known to cause diseases such as blindness and kidney problems. The risks of suffering from a stroke and other cardiovascular problems go up significantly if you have been diagnosed with diabetes.
Weight plays a big role in the development of Type 2 diabetes and so weight loss is recommended. Other factors such as stress, age, pregnancy and medications also contribute to this disorder. Usually, a majority of the people who have been diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes are found to be overweight. Being obese makes it difficult for the body to utilize insulin effectively in order to metabolize blood sugar.
As obesity is closely linked with diabetes, it becomes essential to focus on weight loss as a preventive measure against diabetes.
- Try to exercise on a regular basis. Add cardiovascular exercises to your regimen such as running and swimming as they are very effective in burning fat from your body thus reducing the weight/fat.
- Lifting weights also promotes fat loss by boosting your Resting Metabolic Rate or Basal Metabolic Rate (the body’s rate of burning off calories while you are at rest).
- Follow a well- balanced diet that focuses on low carbohydrate and high protein based meals.
Apart from these lifestyle changes, focus can be brought on the following techniques also as effective means to shed off the excess fat:
- Ultrasonic liposuction: This technique involves using high energy sound waves to eliminate fat from your body. It is a non-invasive procedure that inflicts no trauma on the adjoining tissues in the body and thus providing better weight / inch loss..
- Mesotherapy: It is a non-surgical treatment that involves injecting medications into fat tissues. These medications target the adipose cells in the body and destroy them. This is a permanent procedure that is very effective in removing stubborn fat from the body and helping further in weight loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.
There has been white ulcer type thing inside the corner of my mouth since 2 weeks. It is paining periodically like when I wake up or after brushing.
Hair loss often starts as a problem we tend to brush aside until it actually starts showing up in worrying quantities on the hair brush. Suddenly we observe our scalp to be more visible, there is more hair in the shower drain, on our shoulders and in our seat. It is common to shed around 50 hairs in a day but when this dramatically changes to 150+ a day, you need to take action as quickly as possible.
Hair loss can occur in men and women at any age. It can be a temporary phenomenon or an ongoing one and be caused by a range of reasons like change of environment, shampoo, genetic problems, health problems and more. The main thing is to first identify the reason for the hair fall before treating it for long term solutions. Here are some of the common ways to deal with hair loss:
- Wash it right: Detangle your hair fully and slowly before you get into the shower. That way it won't get tangled and messy when wet. Next, use cold water to wash your hair. If the water is too hot, it may dry your hair and add to your problems. The most important step here is to use the right products for your hair wash. Use a mild shampoo as much as possible and take time out to deep condition your hair. Be sure to use products that you have tried and tested before only. Last but not the least use a hair serum after your wash to strengthen it and prevent breakage. Refrain from combing wet hair.
- Get to the root of the cause: The most common reason for hair loss in both men and women is androgenetic alopecia also called pattern baldness. The most common occurrence happens around menopause. The other causes can be side effects of brief illness, stress and reaction to drugs. Once you catch the cause, the course of treatment can chart an effective path.
- Try medication: There are several medicines out there that promise to revitalize your locks and enhance new hair growth. These include scalp creams and oral pills all of which can be taken individually or in combination to promote hair growth. Be sure to consult a doctor before you start on this.
- Improve your diet: Eating iron rich food with a copious quantity of protein and zinc can also work wonders to internally strengthen your hair. Pumpkin seeds, eggs, shellfish, wheat germ are some of the items you can include in your daily diet to improve your hair quality.
- Hairstyle with care: Women can start with the simple hairstyling trick of adding layers which gives a sense of volume and bounce. Couple it with large curls and you have a perfect illusion of lush healthy hair. But limit the parlor to only haircuts. Avoid the blow dry or colouring, straightening or ironing that can cause further damage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.