Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M.M. BeganiYour feedback matters!
I am in black color. My friends are white in color .so I need to get gloomy white color. Please help doctor to me.
How to get rid of white hair? Why does it comes at the age of 19 years and pimples and to keep face white? Please help me
These days I am feeling a pain in my eyes and in my head and there is a redness on my face also please tell me what can I do.
I am 25 year old girl. My face is getting dull and uneven. Dark circled are getting increased and skin is also not even. Please tell the remedies for this. Do I need to include some things in my diet for getting glow on my face or is it some hormonal problem. How can I correct it.
I am 22 years old, my legs and hands are very dark compared to my face it looks very ugly. Wen I go out n came back my legs turn soo dark . why it so 7 also suggest treatment
I am 28 years old, having dark circles face tan and scars problem. My skin is very sensitive. Please suggest some treatment which will show the results immediately.
What causes of dryness on the side of the nostrils and on the side of the mouth? Please tell me solution also.
I got my ears pierced yesterday. I want them to heal quickly. Earlier also few years back I got them pierced but I got severe infection due to which I had to remove my earrings n my ear holes got closed. I have a very sensitive skin what should I do? What care should I take? How to heal them faster?
Dr. my lips are dark even I do not smoke or drink is there is any problem with health type issue? Coz my friends irritate me that you smoke and drink too again n again so please consult me.
I have dark circle under eyes. I do not spend much time on TV or computer. But currently in in study phase. What to do to remove them? Are they curable?
There is continuously pain in Right breast continuously over a month Randomly with redness in nipple. What can I do.!
Hie Please tell me the best skin tan removal My skin in getting dark so please tell me tan removal for my face and for my hands.
I am 25 years old. I have dark circles and dark pigmentation on my face. Can you please guide me which cream will be useful for my dark circles ,dark pigmentation and I need face wants to look fair also.
Hi doctors, My Question is more Pimples on my face also more oily face I have to wash my face more than 6 times in a day I have tried more face wash to resolve this problem please give me right solution to solve this problem. Due to this problem I feel very insecure I am not visiting my family functions please give me right solution to my problem Thanking you.
A chemical peel is a form of skin treatment where an acid solution is used for the removal of damaged outer layers of the skin. Alpha hydroxyl acids and trichloroacetic acids are used in chemical peels. Phenol is also applied to the skin. Chemical peels aid in improving the skin’s appearance. The chemical acid solution makes the skin peel off. The new skin is much smoother and is less wrinkled.
Chemical peels are of several types:
- Superficial peels: In this type, alpha hydroxyl acid is used to penetrate the outer layer of the skin and exfoliates it gently. Superficial peels are used for improving the appearance of mild skin discoloration and rough skin.
- Medium peels: In medium peels, trichloroacetic acid is used for penetrating into the middle layers of the skin to remove damaged cells. Improvement in age spots, lines and wrinkles can be done using medium peels. Rough skin is smoothened.
- Deep peels: In the case of deep peels, trichloroacetic acid or phenol is used for penetrating the middle layers of the skin to remove damaged cells. Skin appearance is improved drastically.
Conditions treated with chemical peels
Chemical peels are used for the treatment of certain conditions. They can be used to treat the following conditions:
- Reduction in fine lines which occur under the eyes or around the mouth.
- Treatment of wrinkles which are caused due to sun damage or old age. This is done using chemical peels.
- Chemical peels help in improving the appearance of mild scars on the skin surface.
- Several types of acne are cured by chemical peels.
- Chemical peels help in reducing age spots, freckles and dark patches known as melasma, which occur because of pregnancy or because of taking birth control pills.
- The overall look and feel of the skin are improved after using chemical peels.
After a chemical peel treatment is done, the skin becomes extra sensitive to the sun. Hence, it is recommended to use a sunscreen lotion, which also protects against UVA and UVB light rays.
Are chemical peels safe?
Chemical peels are very effective and provide perfect rejuvenation to the skin. However, as far as safety is concerned, you should know that chemical peels have some side effects.
- They may result in a temporary or permanent change in the skin color, especially in women who take birth control pills.
- Scarring can occur and cold sores can get reactivated.
Chemical peels involve the use of chemicals or acid to improve the appearance and condition of the skin. This procedure is an effective one and satisfactory results are obtained.
Health tip for the day - know the natural remedy that can help in removing dark eye circles.
- chop and crush a spring of mint leaves.
- apply the mashed leaves to dark under eye circles, leave it for 20 mintues then rinse.
Do it twice a week.