Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
What m I do for my seen pimpul marks how to remove it help for seen mark remove and suggest for this and do me a good suggestion bjjojbb jiufvj.
I am 33 years old. Currently I am suffering from a breast cancer. I don't have child since last 4 years of marriage. I had taken treatment for it but failed. I have question that after recovering from cancer, Will I be able to take treatment for fertility.
Which is better for covering up during a sunny day, light or dark clothes? Also, is there a danger from tanning sprays rather than tanning beds?
Dark or light colour patches on the skin are a constant embarrassment and definitely a beauty issue. Such pigmentation of the skin is generally caused by exposure to sunlight, allergies or even heredity.
However, these can be reduced considerably with the help of these natural remedies:
1. Potato Power - Potatoes are great for skin pigmentation issues like dark circles, dark patches and even melasma – the brown or greyish brown patches that appear on nose, forehead, cheeks or other areas exposed to the sun.
Grate a medium sized potato, squeeze its juice and apply it on the affected areas. Rinse after half an hour. Use regularly to get desired results.
2. Fruity Bleach - Banana has skin lightening properties. You can also add papaya, if available, to get a great fruity bleach that will help to get rid of all types of skin pigmentation.
Mix the pulp of both these fruits and apply on the face. Rinse after 15-20 minutes to get a glowing skin.
3. Amazing Aloe Vera - Aloe Vera gel has natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredients that rejuvenate the skin and help to produce new cells. As a result, when applied on the dark spots, they disappear with regular use leaving behind refreshed and rejuvenated healthy skin.
Mix thoroughly ½ a tsp of honey with 2 table spoons of aloe vera gel and apply on the affected area. Wait for some time before washing it off to get amazing results.
4. Sandal Wood Secret - Sandal wood purifies the blood and also works as a skin tonic. It also offers protection from sunlight and UV rays.
Mix equal quantities of sandalwood powder and rose water to make a smooth paste. Apply on the affected areas and wash after 30 minutes to get soft, rejuvenated skin.
5. Wonders of Cucumber - Cucumber is a skin rejuvenator and combined with lemon, it works wonders to lighten up the skin.
Extract some cucumber juice and mix with lemon juice. Apply on the skin and rinse after some time. You can use each of them separately too, they are even effective on their own.
6. Awesome Apple Cider Vinegar - Apple Cider Vinegar contains alpha-hydroxy acid that gently exfoliates the skin to bring out fresh, younger looking skin.
Mix equal quantities of apple cider vinegar with water and apply on the dark or light patches on the skin. Wash off after some time.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 5 Face Rejuvenation Myths Debunked?
I have 30 years old, Male I am suffering from black shades on my face it shows very ugly and I am some extent stout I want to be slim and clear the black shades on my face.
I started getting cracks at the bottom my feet. I could say its in a mediocre stage. Could you please suggest me some remedies so that I can see a drastic change in say about a month or two??
I am a 42 years old male suffering from Seborrheic dermatitis. Tried many treatments including Ketoconazole shampoos and Itraconazole oral medication for 3-4 years. Stopped thereafter as condition remained same. symptoms are barely visible on face, however scalp has lesions and flakes leading to alopecia beginning from centre of crown and spreading. Please advise treatment.
The colour of my skin is fair apart from neck area. I have to wear collar shirts to hide the area. Kindly advice.
I am very black I want to be white so what to do for that. I am really feel very bad when I am with my friends. Please give me response.
I have problem of under eye dark circle from long time. May be 10 to 12 years old. I didn't get result by doing many things. Kindly advise.
The benefits of regular exercise in our constantly changing lifestyles cannot be over emphasized. Look at any of the lifestyle associated diseases and exercise is definitely one of the ways to beat it. Over the years, with stress and changed lifestyle, people are ageing faster than they should; the rate of ageing has also increased. Including exercise as a regimen can immensely help anti-ageing. Read on to know how exercise can help skin look younger and reverse some effects of ageing.
For those who are used to a moderate workout regularly, it is like an energy drink that fires up the brain and body, leaving you more alert and alive. While most people associate exercise with workout and fatigue, the truth is that it energizes and vitalizes the body like nothing else.
- With age, the outer layer of the skin thickens and the inner layer becomes thin. This results in freckles, dark circles under the eyes, reduced elasticity, etc. The thinning inner layer is not able to replace collagen and replace elasticity at the same rate as it is being lost. What exercise does is work up sweat, which cleans off the dead cells from the top layer. The skin pores open up, thereby allowing the skin to breathe which in turn allows more oxygen to reach the underlying thin layer, and lets it make collagen. This improves firmness and elasticity of the skin.
- Another way the skin is benefitted from exercise is the effect it has on the skin, which is almost equivalent to a facial. Sweating from an exercise opens up the pores, which removes all the dirt trapped in the immediate underlying layers. One should not forget to wash off the skin after a good workout; else the dirt can settle and cause damage.
- Another way exercise benefits the skin is by reducing general inflammation in the body. This helps regulate hormones that are essential for the skin and prevents free radical damage, which helps prevent ageing of the skin.
- Exercise also improves blood flow in the skin. A workout requires more blood flow to the various body parts and the tiny arteries under the skin open up, allowing more free flow of blood. This ensures the skin gets the essential nutrients that are essential for regular maintenance and growth and repair. It also reduces damage from sun and improves collagen production, which helps in controlling wrinkles.
As mentioned earlier, the underlying thinner layer has, what are called fibroblasts, which gradually reduce in number with age. The added nutrient supply can improve their number and function, adding elasticity to the skin. The overall health benefits, stress reduction, improved vitality and vigor add to these benefits, producing a younger-looking you!