Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. M KishoreYour feedback matters!
I have back pain since last two year And also some spot on face of acne I wants right treatment And my father also have problem of pulling The veins from last 5 year my father age is 56.
I am 25 years old male and have backache for last two months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
Sir I'm 20 year old male 6th September 2016 I broke my humeral bone due to arm wrestling. I was undergone a surgery to fix my fracture. A 8 screw plate was attached to realign my bone. I have no nerve damage and everything is fine. I have a very big passion for weightlifting. I used to lift 25-30 KGS dumbbell and was regular to gym. NOw I'm highly demotivated and tensed about my left hand. Will I be able to gain that strength again? Can I lift heavy weight with this plate in my arm? Can I continue passion of weight lifting after full recovery? Will my hand be same as before with plate in it? What are the precautions to be taken if I do lift weight with plate in my arm. Please help me. Thank you.
My friend is having pain in his hand during playing cricket specially when balling. The pain remains for about 3-4 hours after it starts and then resolves automatically. But he has no pain while doing other works. Only the pain starts in right hand after 2-3overs playing.
I'm suffering from back pain since 3 months I took xrays of spine, hip, pelvis and mri spine everything is normal, I used lot of medicines and various combinations but no use some how my back pain got reduced but i'm pain in my buttock and hip regions more on right side I dont know what to do actually i'm a physio. please suggest me a solution.
Hi, I am 24 years old and this age I face back pain, knee pain & hand joint pain I try many medicine not helped anything help me.
Weakness of the muscles due to a genetically inherited condition is known as muscular dystrophy. This condition prevents the body from producing the required protein that can help in building muscles. This protein is also responsible for making the muscles strong and stable. This is most commonly seen in children who may seem clumsy as they begin to grow up and indulge in varied kinds of movements. Let us learn more about this condition and the ways in which it may be treated.
- Symptoms: In order to better understand the ways of treating this condition, it is important to take stock of the varied signs and symptoms that are associated with the same. The main symptom of this condition includes difficulty in walking as well as constant slips and falls that may be endured by the child. Also, the children suffering from this condition will have trouble in lifting the leg and foot in a normal way.
- Other Complications: This condition can also affect the heart and lungs by making the muscles in these regions weak. Also, this condition can lead to a number of serious breathing problems that will need immediate medical intervention so that it does not become fatal. It may also lead to accelerated heart beats and affect the hands and feet of the patient in an adverse manner. This condition can be found in different types, each of which will affect the patient in a different manner.
- Physical and Occupational Therapy: One of the most effective ways of dealing with condition in the long run is to indulge in physical and occupational therapy. With the help of a physiotherapist and other specialists, the patient will be taught to move in a more deliberate and normal manner without falling too often. Also, the patient will be eventually trained to go about life and various functions with certain kinds of movements that will be limited to the issues that the patient may be facing. Bracing will also be required so as to help the child cope better in the physical sense.
- Prednisone: This medicine may be prescribed by the Pediatrician to ensure that the progression of the heart issues may be slowed down. This will ensure that the heart may function in a more normal manner despite the muscle issues that it may be facing. The doctor will usually recommend that the medicine should be started when the child is around five or six years old.
- Spinal Fusion: This surgery can lessen the pain and reduce the severity of the symptoms, which can lead to better chances of moving in a normal manner. This will also give the child better posture so that the child may breathe normally.